An Imperial Statement from the UINE

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ridin High' timestamp='1313438390' post='2781560']
Ha, funny man. You continue to recreate history in your mind to make yourself feel better about your sides loss, even we have explained it too you countless times. UINE didn't do anything expect get the living hell beat out of it.
[/quote]

You are full of it.

I was personally on the front line fighting that war and I can tell you with certaintly that TGE and tetris both ate ^&%$ at the hands of UINE.

UINE got the living hell beaten out of it because we stayed in the fight for the entire war and took on more than any other allaince. If memory serves we were fighting more alliances than anyone else during the entire war.

UINE fully comitted to the fight. What we lacked in skill and preparedness we made up with spirit and cameraderie. In the end, we achieved great sucess on the battlefield. Something that neither Tetris or TGE can ever claim.

But yes, we suffered greatly and that triggered a course of events that lead to this thread.

Edited by MinuteVariance

[quote name='MinuteVariance' timestamp='1313573910' post='2782742']
In the end, we achieved great sucess on the battlefield. Something that neither Tetris or TGE can ever claim.
[/quote]
Soooo making an alliance surrender isn't success? Not to mention MCXA was bigger than Tetris.

[quote name='MinuteVariance' timestamp='1313573910' post='2782742']
You are full of it.

I was personally on the front line fighting that war and I can tell you with certaintly that TGE and tetris both ate ^&%$ at the hands of UINE.

UINE got the living hell beaten out of it because we stayed in the fight for the entire war and took on more than any other allaince. If memory serves we were fighting more alliances than anyone else during the entire war.

UINE fully comitted to the fight. What we lacked in skill and preparedness we made up with spirit and cameraderie. In the end, we achieved great sucess on the battlefield. Something that neither Tetris or TGE can ever claim.

But yes, we suffered greatly and that triggered a course of events that lead to this thread.
[/quote]

What war were you fighting? Everyone in our alliance who fought UrINE had to pick up more wars with GDA because you guys just played possum and took your rightful beating. And you speak of success. Was that the success of giving our ill-prepared nations cash to siphon from you guys to use against your allies? Or was it staying in a battle where you were being continually whooped while doing little to no damage? Or is it the success of attempting to claim that you did good in a war, when you absolutely did not to make yourselves feel like this waist of time, worthless alliance was somehow time well spent?

But then again, who's counting. Nevermind that you guys were pretty much added no benefit to your side, besides giving tons of alliances in our coalition a nice place to chain into the war; you fought with heart!

[quote name='Ridin High' timestamp='1313615806' post='2782980']
What war were you fighting? Everyone in our alliance who fought UrINE had to pick up more wars with GDA because you guys just played possum and took your rightful beating. And you speak of success. Was that the success of giving our ill-prepared nations cash to siphon from you guys to use against your allies? Or was it staying in a battle where you were being continually whooped while doing little to no damage? Or is it the success of attempting to claim that you did good in a war, when you absolutely did not to make yourselves feel like this waist of time, worthless alliance was somehow time well spent?

But then again, who's counting. Nevermind that you guys were pretty much added no benefit to your side, besides giving tons of alliances in our coalition a nice place to chain into the war; you fought with heart!
[/quote]

Let me point something out for you here.

[quote name='PopCap' timestamp='1296540057' post='2614233']
[size=2]Tetris agrees to withdraw from all wars with GDA and UINE[/size]
[size="2"]
GDA agrees to withdraw from all wars with Tetris

[b]Tetris[/b], and GDA [b]both agree not to rejoin the NpO-VE or the NPO-Doomhouse conflict including not sending aid to those involved in those two conflicts.[/b]
[/size][/quote]

So what I'm seeing there is a requirement that GDA and Tetris remain out of the conflict. That is a term of peace. I will grant you it doesn't say "Tetris hereby surrenders to UINE", but that's more of a rarity these days. What I am seeing is Tetris being forced to accept a term (Not reentering the war) that UINE isn't required to hold to.

Don't get me wrong, I have no love for UINE, but I don't appreciate people !@#$posting a disbandment or merger thread when their own cards aren't even in line properly.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1313619330' post='2783018']
Let me point something out for you here.

So what I'm seeing there is a requirement that GDA and Tetris remain out of the conflict. That is a term of peace. I will grant you it doesn't say "Tetris hereby surrenders to UINE", but that's more of a rarity these days. What I am seeing is Tetris being forced to accept a term (Not reentering the war) that UINE isn't required to hold to.

Don't get me wrong, I have no love for UINE, but I don't appreciate people !@#$posting a disbandment or merger thread when their own cards aren't even in line properly.
[/quote]

You don't have to point anything out to me, I was the one who negotiated the deal and know the reasons behind every term. Tetris and GDA had both consented to a non-reentry clause, but how much sense would it be to accept a term like that and remain on the battlefield, which is why we cut UINE loose, since they did not even fill one offensive war slot the entire war on our alliance. Ensuring an alliance with three times our strength that had only fought us was removed from that front and all related wars seemed like a good deal, considering we were pretty smashed by the end of it anyways. I made one post before SCY came in here spouting off some nonsense, and then later this other dude. If you come at me with lies, I will lash back with the harshest truth.

Also admission of defeat is no where near a rarity; its on practically every peace treaty written nowadays. It was as even a peace as you can get pretty much, and that can be seen by no alliance admitting defeat. And how was UINE supposed to accept a non-reentry like that when they were still at war with like six other alliances? We can't force everyone else to drop the war on our account. Your arguments seem good on the face, however when involved in the entire process you will see that things are the way they are for a reason.

Edited by Ridin High

Your crying makes me feel bad for you, kiddo.

But it doesn't change reality.

I'm happy to admit UINE had many faults and was not a strong military alliance. Slightly retarded at FA, largely inactive, liked to keep a good stock of CM's during peacetime (so very good at eco fo shiz). But a bunch of nice dudes nonetheless, who fought with gusto.

But you guys really suck on the battlefield and you think you are top *&^%. I can't abide that.

I've fought you in two separate wars for two separate alliances and you sucked both times.

Just sayin'

Edited by MinuteVariance

Another thing people are forgetting about was UINE was still in war. No !@#$ they didn't have a reentry clause, they were still in it. We left because we were only filling a very small number of UINE's slots because they got all filled up by others.

As far as saying we surrendered, yeah keep telling yourself that, 1) MCXA surrendering to us, and 2) GDA agreeing to the EXACT SAME TERMS we did, is surrendering.

If they GDA, UINE, MCXA coalition against Tetris had such an upper hand, they should have been able to make us surrender.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1313691427' post='2784008']
Another thing people are forgetting about was UINE was still in war. No !@#$ they didn't have a reentry clause, they were still in it. We left because we were only filling a very small number of UINE's slots because they got all filled up by others.

As far as saying we surrendered, yeah keep telling yourself that, 1) MCXA surrendering to us, and 2) GDA agreeing to the EXACT SAME TERMS we did, is surrendering.

If they GDA, UINE, MCXA coalition against Tetris had such an upper hand, they should have been able to make us surrender.
[/quote]

Looking at who UINE had to fight, you got off pretty easy.

[quote name='Ridin High' timestamp='1313620065' post='2783027']
You don't have to point anything out to me, I was the one who negotiated the deal and know the reasons behind every term. Tetris and GDA had both consented to a non-reentry clause, but how much sense would it be to accept a term like that and remain on the battlefield, which is why we cut UINE loose, since they did not even fill one offensive war slot the entire war on our alliance. Ensuring an alliance with three times our strength that had only fought us was removed from that front and all related wars seemed like a good deal, considering we were pretty smashed by the end of it anyways. I made one post before SCY came in here spouting off some nonsense, and then later this other dude. If you come at me with lies, I will lash back with the harshest truth.

Also admission of defeat is no where near a rarity; its on practically every peace treaty written nowadays. It was as even a peace as you can get pretty much, and that can be seen by no alliance admitting defeat. And how was UINE supposed to accept a non-reentry like that when they were still at war with like six other alliances? We can't force everyone else to drop the war on our account. Your arguments seem good on the face, however when involved in the entire process you will see that things are the way they are for a reason.
[/quote]

Re-entry refers to entering a war against a new alliance not already committed. Just sayin'.

My condolences to TIO for re-acquiring Skippy. :gag:

That said, I liked UINE despite all the controversy and can only wish those who were members the best whether they go into TIO or go on their own paths. TIO is full of good people and you have made a great and competent choice. Rest in peace UINE.

Also, obligatory :wub: for Cao Pai.

I look forward to getting to know our new family in TIO :wub: and thanks for the kind words from our former allies :) . To the haters from TGE and Tetris I chewed up and spat out all your nations that had the misfortune to select one of my war slots so don't brag about your fighting prowess :P.

Edited by SgtSmurf66

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1313878142' post='2785282']
I think people just get mad at the thought that they lost to a smaller alliance in a war. Just my two cents though.
[/quote]

Probably right.And UINE, it was a pleasure being a member of your alliance (for the most part). Fare well and good luck!

Edit: punctuation

Edited by Anson

[quote name='Anson' timestamp='1313879458' post='2785291']
Probably right.And UINE, it was a pleasure being a member of your alliance (for the most part). Fare well and good luck!

Edit: punctuation
[/quote]

It wasn't a pleasure being in an alliance with you, seeing as you are an untrustworthy attempted traitor.