An Imperial Statement from the UINE

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Vanilla Napalm' timestamp='1313412397' post='2781293']
I want to hear more about Hiro, things have gone decidedly downhill since post #24.
[/quote]

I rouged on ARES, I think 3 of there guys, then got countered by UINE and FAR, Fernando12 believe it or not :v and Keve69 so yea I fought 6 of the worst fighters ever and lost very little, I basically ripped them a new A-Hole 6v1 lol. Keve69 kept sending in maximum level 9 bombers and losing them, I kept asking why he was doing it and he made up some mad excuse that was lol worthy. Fernando12 kept spying cruise missiles thus not allowing others to gather intel (at that point I cared about my nation and had a decent warchest) The ARES guys just folded and done nothing but take nukes being lobbed at them and getting DA every day.

After I had my fun for a week I ended up using all my nukes on them and decided I was bored, Kronos took me in and brokered a deal that I paid ARES 30 million lol a tiny amount from the actual damage I done to them all lol (great bargaining Kronos I'm due you a beer) Durign the negotiations JKTode would not speak to me, he was like some little child who was really upset, I think his pms went something like this "waaaaaaaah you hit ARES don't ever speak to me again WAaaaaaaaaaaah"

Fun was had by [s]all[/s] me and I got to wreck 6 extremely incompetent peoples that didn't know the meaning of how to coordinate or how to effectively fight. So yea I got to nuke Fernando12 and Keve69, yeeeey me.

Just to give you a bench mark of how terrible UINE/FAR/ARES were.

Imagine Legion but 3x worse. (legion nations that fought, not the ones that cowered away)

I forgot to add some of them kept collecting in nuke anarchy :awesome: I got a guy on day 18 I believe and another just kept doing it daily lol

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1313413007' post='2781294']
I rouged on ARES, I think 3 of there guys, then got countered by UINE and FAR, Fernando12 believe it or not :v and Keve69 so yea I fought 6 of the worst fighters ever and lost very little, I basically ripped them a new A-Hole 6v1 lol. Keve69 kept sending in maximum level 9 bombers and losing them, I kept asking why he was doing it and he made up some mad excuse that was lol worthy. Fernando12 kept spying cruise missiles thus not allowing others to gather intel (at that point I cared about my nation and had a decent warchest) The ARES guys just folded and done nothing but take nukes being lobbed at them and getting DA every day.

After I had my fun for a week I ended up using all my nukes on them and decided I was bored, Kronos took me in and brokered a deal that I paid ARES 30 million lol a tiny amount from the actual damage I done to them all lol (great bargaining Kronos I'm due you a beer) Durign the negotiations JKTode would not speak to me, he was like some little child who was really upset, I think his pms went something like this "waaaaaaaah you hit ARES don't ever speak to me again WAaaaaaaaaaaah"

Fun was had by [s]all[/s] me and I got to wreck 6 extremely incompetent peoples that didn't know the meaning of how to coordinate or how to effectively fight. So yea I got to nuke Fernando12 and Keve69, yeeeey me.
[/quote]

JtKode being a child? First i've ever heard of this.

Best of luck UINE.

[quote name='Nigro Nigronious' timestamp='1313413448' post='2781296']
JtKode being a child? First i've ever heard of this.

Best of luck UINE.
[/quote]

Yupp, he acted like I'd just burst his football and he wasn't happy, He still doesn't acknowledge me to this day for what I done :v win/win situation

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1313413618' post='2781297']
Yupp, he acted like I'd just burst his football and he wasn't happy, He still doesn't acknowledge me to this day for what I done :v win/win situation
[/quote]

I was being sarcastic. He is one of the most childish players around. It's a surprise ARES still stands, they should be the next to go the way of UINE.

[quote name='Nigro Nigronious' timestamp='1313413905' post='2781299']
I was being sarcastic. He is one of the most childish players around. It's a surprise ARES still stands, they should be the next to go the way of UINE.
[/quote]

My bad, my sarcasm meter is broken today :P

[quote name='Ridin High' timestamp='1313438084' post='2781551']
I had fun wrecking your alliance on two occasions, Hiro's account of their fighting ability is very accurate. Consider the UrINE finally flushed.
[/quote]

You realize Tetris surrendered to UINE last war right?

Also, so did TGE. UINE got results last war.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1313438192' post='2781556']
You realize Tetris surrendered to UINE last war right?

Also, so did TGE. UINE got results last war.
[/quote]

Ha, funny man. You continue to recreate history in your mind to make yourself feel better about your sides loss, even we have explained it too you countless times. UINE didn't do anything expect get the living hell beat out of it.

[quote name='Ridin High' timestamp='1313438390' post='2781560']
Ha, funny man. You continue to recreate history in your mind to make yourself feel better about your sides loss, even we have explained it too you countless times. UINE didn't do anything expect get the living hell beat out of it.
[/quote]

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=98064

Tetris left the war while UINE fought on.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1313443774' post='2781674']
There were some good people in UINE and they will do well in TIO. Best to you TIO and may this merger work seamlessly.

Hiro give some NPO love :)
[/quote]

I'm giving you love in your embassy on our boards, you just don't want to play with me :( I could have just ignored you like everyone else, but I'm creating chat and enjoying the fact I'm NPO's most hated person, make me a medal kkthnks.

Also wut, Tetris surrendered to UINE? Muahahahahahahhahahah that's golden.

[quote name='JDavis' timestamp='1313447310' post='2781750']
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=98064

Tetris left the war while UINE fought on.
[/quote]

It is incredibly hard for me to take someone with a Jefferson Davis avatar & quote seriously.

[spoiler]
We didn't surrender to anyone last war. We had MCXA surrender to us, and then came to white peace agreements with GDA and UINE. Note that this was after fighting a sanctioned alliance, and another alliance over twice our size without any backup. Instead of accepting help and diverting NS from more important fronts, we exited the war, were able to rebuild faster, and took out a much larger chunk of NS with us with our mutual "we will stay out of the war" agreement with GDA. UINE was already beaten to a pulp, and they were our intended targets, so there wasn't much reason for us to stay in regardless.
[/spoiler]

[quote name='Ridin High' timestamp='1313438390' post='2781560']
Ha, funny man. You continue to recreate history
[/quote]

Ahh, I just went back and created [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=98064"]this[/url] then?

You were one of the few alliances on your side to get so whipped as to leave the field. I wouldn't bring it up, but for your continued obnoxiousness. If you're going to pee in other people's cheerios, its best to make sure you're not eating from a bowl of poo first.

UINE had some hard times and hard circumstances that most alliances never endure, but they had good times and fine people as well, I've been glad to have been their friend.

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1313454709' post='2781824']
Ahh, I just went back and created [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=98064"]this[/url] then?
[/quote]

To be fair, it doesn't say "Tetris surrender to..." or "Tetris admit defeat to..." so really, it's just peace.

IMO, for it to be a surrender, the withdrawing side must state that they are surrendering or defeated.

So yeah.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1313454709' post='2781824']

You were one of the few alliances on your side to get so whipped as to leave the field. I wouldn't bring it up, but for your continued obnoxiousness. If you're going to pee in other people's cheerios, its best to make sure you're not eating from a bowl of poo first.

UINE had some hard times and hard circumstances that most alliances never endure, but they had good times and fine people as well, I've been glad to have been their friend.
[/quote]

Well we were pretty much obligated to find peace with GDA after you left them on the battlefield when they came in for you. Would you rather have us taken the help we were offered and kept them at war for no reason? UINE was a bargaining chip to keep GDA out of the DH war or any subsequent fronts. It really was nothing considering they were being sufficiently beat with or without us. Pray tell, where did we surrender? The OP says otherwise.