And now, for something completely different...

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I'm not a fan of the theme or the leadership, I suppose I can find some benefit in that this has spawned a bunch of new white team nations that might prove halfway useful for finishing up a few trade circles here and there. Somewhat unlikely though, given the volatility of new nations on Bob.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1313331539' post='2780536']
Oh, so you can't. Thanks for playing!
[/quote]

I wonder how the interests of some people could be a good way to evaluate the intellect of these persons, most of us could be new here but that does not mean we can't adapt with ease

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1313333598' post='2780557']
While I'm not a fan of the theme or the leadership, I suppose I can find some benefit in that this has spawned a bunch of new white team nations that might prove halfway useful for finishing up a few trade circles here and there. Somewhat unlikely though, given the volatility of new nations on Bob.
[/quote]
I believe the retention rate of this community will be surprisingly high. We are a very tight bunch of folks.

[quote name='Ikariuga' timestamp='1313333742' post='2780559']
I wonder how the interests of some people could be a good way to evaluate the intellect of these persons, most of us could be new here but that does not mean we can't adapt with ease
[/quote]
My money is on every last one of you not being new at all:

[quote name='Moony' timestamp='1313303047' post='2780373']
Hi everyone! Sorry for asking such a silly question, but [b]is has been a while since I've last played[/b] and I was curious as to whether you would reroll a nation if you had Gems and Sugar as your resources?

I would really appreciate any help! Thanks for your time!
[/quote]

I could be wrong but the evidence doesn't point that way just yet. Especially not given that in my last alliance there was someone sporting this exact same pony crap, and I don't believe in coincidences.

[quote name='Vulpes Inculta' timestamp='1313337826' post='2780598']

I could be wrong but the evidence doesn't point that way just yet. Especially not given that in my last alliance there was someone sporting this exact same pony crap, and I don't believe in coincidences.
[/quote]

If you could send me a PM in game about this I would appreciate it. This is potentially a major issue for me.

[quote name='Vulpes Inculta' timestamp='1313337826' post='2780598']

[/quote]

Who has not been a novice at some point? I for one have been reading all the information i can get about this, and I guess I'm not the only one that has done the same so I think we have some kind of potential here

[quote name='Sylar' timestamp='1313338546' post='2780603']
you guys should go recruiting on 4chan you could probably get some people there, and any new nations on bob is a good thing, even pony ones.
[/quote]
Don't do that ^

[quote name='Anger' timestamp='1313338956' post='2780606']
Don't do that ^
[/quote]

its alot diffrent then it used to be so i dont expect a repeat of the last time, and there's literally a pony thread every time i have visited the site.

[quote name='Sylar' timestamp='1313339217' post='2780608']
its alot diffrent then it used to be so i dont expect a repeat of the last time, and there's literally a pony thread every time i have visited the site.
[/quote]
Even though there is a Ponychan now, that's what I mean. We don't need anymore ponies, in fact, we don't need any ponies whatsoever.

[quote name='zigbigadorlou' timestamp='1313344396' post='2780663']
Tank is an awesome theme song to have. Pink sphere officially endorses this alliance.
[/quote]

I'm Skylar, Princess of Pink, and I approve this message.

Oh yea Dat Midnight Twinkel Is the best one.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/dzlUI.jpg[/img]

Herooftime55 is just using ponies as a source for "ironic" images. Basically he's taking the creativity of other internet persons and reposing it as his own.

I dobut he's made a single image that he's posted in this thread.

This is a Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V Alliance.

Edited by Furril

[quote name='Furril' timestamp='1313347206' post='2780692']

[img]http://i.imgur.com/dzlUI.jpg[/img]

Herooftime55 is just using ponies as a source for "ironic" images. Basically he's taking the creativity of other internet trolls and reposing it as his own.

[/quote]

Its super effective though

[quote name='Furril' timestamp='1313347206' post='2780692']

Herooftime55 is just using ponies as a source for "ironic" images. Basically he's taking the creativity of other internet trolls and reposing it as his own.

[/quote]

You are just as bad as them. Stop.

(Car drives up, slows down... a man leans out and yells...)

Hey, Ponies!

(Back door opens and men inside shove this out on to the pavement:)

[img]http://softiescentral.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/07/11/head.jpg[/img]

You've been warned, capice?

(Car drives away...)