1000 days

R3nowned

Yep, that's right. It's been 1000 days since I first stumbled upon Cybernations from searching for a nation simulation game on wikipedia. I didn't even expect to last a year in this game, let alone nearly 3 years.

These 1000 days have seen tumultuous times both ingame and in RL, both locally and abroad. Karma war, Bipolar, NEW-DF, VE-Polar/DH-NPO. It's been a hell of a ride

From my start in TOOL as a complete newbie, not knowing the ways of this world, to leading my own alliance, 1000 days of learning the ins and outs of this game.

Since I started CN at the very start of its decline, I guess I'll be here when it finally dies too.

I won't do shoutouts simply cause there are too many of you to mention, but thank you to all of you who have taught me how to play this game, given me advice, and supported me in both TOOL and Paragon. Also, thanks to those opponents I fought in wars, ranging in alliances from Alpha Omega, DT, Blackhorse (are you guys still around? or did you merge into DT?), Alchemy, DICE and ODN.

[size="1"]Holy crap it's been 1000 days... /wrist[/size]

[quote name='R3nowned' timestamp='1313211740' post='2779179']These 1000 days have seen tumultuous times both ingame and in RL, both locally and abroad. Karma war, Bipolar, NEW-DF, VE-Polar/DH-NPO. It's been a hell of a ride[/quote]

Lol

Let me know what you think after 5 years, [i]then[/i] I may care.

EDIT:

Possibly my favorite political move of all time was GGA activating the last north-south bridging treaty with CDS.

What was yours?

Edited by Frozenrpg