4 Year Anniversary

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1313204456' post='2779063']
I have never supported the practice of EZI, and was disgusted by their attempt to interfere with our war. [/quote]

Three and a half years late and interesting to see you were more disgusted by having the beatdown you were dishing out interfered with than the EZI of 200 people for putting up a fight.

[quote]Four years of watching the world change, four years of being both at the height of the world order, and beneath the boots of oppressors. [/quote]

You've never been oppressed. Attempting to draw a comparison between your own "oppression" to 200 EZI sentences is laughable. Im very very happy to see your alliance die. It brings me great pleasure. :lol1:

TDSM8 declared on us, Alterego, and they fought an honorable war and earned my full respect for it.

I'm sorry that I wasn't able to go on a silly crusade against the Hegemony of the time. I felt it was better to effect change on a slow and gradual basis rather than sacrifice my alliance in a senseless crusade that would achieve nothing.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1313257350' post='2779713']
TDSM8 declared on us, Alterego, and they fought an honorable war and earned my full respect for it.

I'm sorry that I wasn't able to go on a silly crusade against the Hegemony of the time. I felt it was better to effect change on a slow and gradual basis rather than sacrifice my alliance in a senseless crusade that would achieve nothing.
[/quote]

So what exactly did you achieve in your slow and gradual attempt to change hegemony in the years that followed that war? I can answer for you. You achieved nothing because you did nothing.

I wish you all well in finding a new home here on Bob. It's sad when alliances, large or small, who have been a part of our world for so long find it is time for them to be no more.

[IMG]http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo188/cerridwyn_IK/ladytears.gif[/IMG]

Good riddance to bad rubbish. There are many alliances that exist purely to give an individual 'leader' a mouthpiece, validation and a soapbox to stand on but no one has failed so spectacularly to at least try and give the impression of being a a functioning alliance rather than just an ego massage for one person. Unfortunately I doubt the OP will be able to resist the urge to be an alliance leader for long and will come up with another crappy alliance in order to justify their position and ramblings on here.