Older player returning

Nestea

Hmm ok so I first joined Cybernations around the first Great War so around 2006. I played pretty often but didn't really get to invovled in politics until around the second Great War even then I was not that active politically, just small stuff like Foreign Ministry stuff although I was pretty close with Philosopher who taught me a ton about diplomacy and politics in general when I was new to the scene. I joined the NPO and pretty much remained there until I just let my nation die awhile back (slightly after the Karma War maybe) actually I think I did a small while in the NpO towards the end of my playing. I went under King John back in the day and always had that Yoda signature and picture to i'm not sure if anyone would remeber me but some people I recall Philosopher, Doitzel, Rebel Virginia, Dilber, Magnum T. Gundraw, the infamous Battleborn, Nak from the FCC, Ivan Moldavi, Frawley, and 404 Error to name a few. Anyway just posted this really to see if anyones still around and how the games been going, gonna try to become active again anyway cheers.

[quote name='ControlVolume' timestamp='1313181800' post='2778792']
Do you also go into a convenience store and loudly announce how you haven't shopped there for several months, and how you remember old products from back in the day?
[/quote]

No, but you often do at a reunion. This would be closer equated to that, don't you think? Here's a former player saying hello to see if anyone still posts that remembers him and possibly reconnect with some people? Are you the town drunk that blabbers on about nothing and tries to make a scene every time someone tries to be pleasant? Just curious. :rolleyes:

Welcome back, Nestea.

[quote name='Nestea' timestamp='1313180398' post='2778768']<SNIP>[/quote]
I don't remember you, but maybe it's just because I am old as well (memory...) - although not as old, CN-wise.
Welcome back!

[quote name='ControlVolume' timestamp='1313181800' post='2778792']Do you also go into a convenience store and loudly announce how you haven't shopped there for several months, and how you remember old products from back in the day?[/quote]
I am totally going to do this at the first occasion. I bet it's fun, I'll have you know.

Edited by jerdge

[quote name='Nestea' timestamp='1313180398' post='2778768']
the infamous Battleborn[/quote]
I thought that was funny because that's the only name I [i]didn't [/i]recognize. Most of those are gone. Doitzel might reroll tomorrow, but he'll be gone again in 25 days.

Welcome back, you've managed to reroll in time for the pre-show.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1313207003' post='2779119']
I thought that was funny because that's the only name I [i]didn't [/i]recognize. Most of those are gone. Doitzel might reroll tomorrow, but he'll be gone again in 25 days.

Welcome back, you've managed to reroll in time for the pre-show.
[/quote]

He was a Viridian (and spelled with an 'e' at the end I believe.) Fought to the end and left CN when they disbanded. Made it back for the reformation, I remember I saw him fighting afterwards and shot him a line. Appears to have gone back to the land of deletion again though.

Do you also go into a convenience store and loudly announce how you haven't shopped there for several months, and how you remember old products from back in the day?
[/quote]

I laughed. Someone do this.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1313240645' post='2779590']
I work in a supermarket in a town populated entirely by the old. I get this literally every day I goto work.

Please don't D:
[/quote]

That's a supermarket, though. It would be funnier to do it just to harass some poor counter worker at a 7-11.

[/quote]

[size="4"][b]Classic ![/b][/size]

On a side note .Welcome back , With all the people leaving CN it's good to see someone decide to play again .

Edited by MIKE1587

[quote name='Nestea' timestamp='1313180398' post='2778768']Nak from the FCC[/quote]
My ego-sense is tingling! :awesome:

I'm still around. I'll probably be here until the digital sun of CN dims down to little more than cold cinders. I have a long history of never knowing when to leave a sinking ship. ^_^

I only pop up on the OWF like once every 6 months or so these days, though. I'm in Créole now, and I spend most of my CN-related time hanging out on our alliance forums and making snarky comments about everything. :rolleyes:

[quote name='ControlVolume' timestamp='1313181800' post='2778792']Do you also go into a convenience store and loudly announce how you haven't shopped there for several months, and how you remember old products from back in the day?[/quote]
To be fair, most people don't loudly announce all of the products they bought in the store and wish everyone still in the store goodbye and good luck when they're leaving, either, but people do that all the time in CN and no one sees that as a odd thing.