First Annual Golan Arms Convention

Weizmann

[size="2"][font="Times"][size="2"][center][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="4"]The First Annual Golan Arms Convention[/size][/font][/center][/size][/font][/size][font="Times"] [/font][font="Times"] [/font][center][font="Times"][size="2"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][i][size="2"]held at Admantis Stadium in Admantis, Golan.[/size][/i][/font][/size][/font][/center][center][i][size="1"][color="#ffffff"]space[/color][/size][/i][/center][center][i][size="1"][color="#ffffff"]space[/color][/size][/i][/center][font="Times"] [/font][center][font="Times"][size="2"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][i] [/i][/font][/size][/font][/center][font="Times"] [/font][center][font="Times"][size="2"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][i] [/i][/font][/size][/font][/center][font="Times"] [/font][center][font="Times"][size="2"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][i] [/i][/font][/size][/font][/center][font="Times"] [/font][center][font="Times"][size="2"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][i] [/i][/font][/size][/font][/center][font="Times"] [/font][center][font="Times"][size="2"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][i] [/i][/font][/size][/font][/center][font="Times"] [/font][center][font="Times"][size="2"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][i] [/i][/font][/size][/font][/center][font="Times"] [/font][center][font="Times"][size="2"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][i] [/i][/font][/size][/font][/center][font="Times"] [/font][center][font="Times"][size="2"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][/font][/size][/font][/center][font="Times"] [/font][center][font="Times"][size="2"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][/font][/size][/font][/center][font="Times"] [/font][left][font="Times"][size="2"][center][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][/font][/center][/size][/font][/left][font="Times"] [/font][center][font="Times"][size="2"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][/font][/size][/font][/center][font="Times"] [/font][center][font="Times"][size="2"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][/font][/size][/font][/center][font="Times"] [/font][center][font="Times"][size="2"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][/font][/size][/font][/center][font="Times"] [/font][font="Times"] [/font][center][font="Times"][size="2"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][/font][/size][/font][/center][font="Times"] [/font][font="Times"] [/font][center][font="Times"][size="2"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][/font][/size][/font][/center][font="Times"] [/font][font="Times"] [/font][center][font="Times"][size="2"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][/font][/size][/font][/center][font="Times"] [/font][font="Times"] [/font][left][font="Times"][size="2"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][/font][/size][/font][/left][size="2"][font="Arial"][size="2"][color="#ffffff"]spaceee[/color]Some people peddle for their money. Commit crimes, robbery, murder, home invasion. Anything to make a buck, anything to get that next fix, whatever. However, there are those [/size][size="2"]who are [/size][size="2"]working, [/size]good people. Then there's the protectors. The policemen, women, security guards, soldiers, officers, generals. Those who are out there fighting, weather physically or mentally, to protect others. Those are the people who we're looking for. We are a collaborative of businessmen, soldiers and regular citizens, all out for one thing. That's to protect others. We're here to help you as well. That's why I'm proud to establish the Golan Arms Committee, a group dedicated to the spread of knowledge about weapons, munitions, armor and anything associated. To help us in our quest of knowledge, we're holding the first annual Golan Arms Convention. This convention will be held at the Admantis Stadium in Admantis, Golan. [size="2"][size="2"]Weapons manufacturers are welcome from any part of the world, any array of weaponry may be displayed. This is a worldwide event, so it will be quite expensive. Any participators wishing to have a [/size][size="2"]display [/size][size="2"]are required to pay a 100,000$ fee. This includes floor space, security and surveillance. Rules: All weapons must be unloaded and safeties engaged. Larger pieces of equipment or weaponry will be on [/size][/size][/font][/size][size="2"][font="Arial"]display outside of the convention center. Also provided is an expansive shooting range, ranging from 25m to 1000m.[size="2"][size="2"]Again, any and all are welcome to this event, just be prepared to see some awesome guns, and some large explosions. Governments are invited to scope out possible purchases, just as regular civilians [/size][/size]are. Be prepared to buy some guns when you show up to this one. August 13, 20XX, the First Annual Golan Arms Convention![/font][/size]

[size="2"][font="Arial"]OOC: Weapons convention, anyone is welcome to roleplay their own booths with their own sales, anyone's welcome to come buy weapons. Market and sell your weapons here.[/font][/size]

Edited by Weizmann

• 2 weeks later...

[left]The convention began normally. The crowd was abuzz and happy. The day seemed to just float on by as evening approached.

Around 7:00 PM, a booth operator in the convention center notified another colleague to "set the wick". That colleague then sent a text to another colleague. So
[/left][left]began the chain of events setting off this situation.[/left][left]
[/left][left]"Go. Drive us to our destinies comrade." said Jorje Vindix, an extreme naturalist and member of Golan's Jamud Party. Strapped to Jorje and three other men in [/left][left]the van, were vests rigged with PE4, a C4-like substance with the power to decimate entire buildings in the right quantities. Unfortunately, these men had MORE[/left][left]than the right quantity. The Van pulled up to the service entrance and stopped. Four men popped out and entered the gate, lazy guards unaware of the explosive[/left][left]vests on the men. The four parted after a small prayer to strategic points in the center, two on left side integrity points and two in the crowd. The minutes and seconds[/left][left]counted down. 7:30. 7:45. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1. Then. Complete chaos. The men in the crowd had opened their vests, shown the crowd, and detonated themselves. The left[/left][left]side was quickly catching fire and becoming structurally unsound. People in the center, unaware of the doom in the left parts of the Stadium, rush to the many [/left][left]exits in the left side. Then, another larger explosion is heard again on the left side. The van, rigged to the brim with 55-gallon drums of liquid nitromethane and bags of[/left][left]ammonium nitrate had driven into the large glass front lobby area and detonated, decimating the entire lobby and collapsing part of the second floor. The entire process[/left][left]happened in 3 minutes, and had immediately killed over 800 people. Nearly a thousand more would be killed at the end of the ordeal. After the second explosion, only[/left][left]5 minutes after the explosion, a sizable chunk of the left side collapsed, killing nearly 500 emergency workers and civilians. After 30 minutes, it was apparent that this[/left][left]was a devastating attack, as the entire left side of the stadium had collapsed onto it's self, now standing as a pile of rubble. Smoke billowed out into the Admantis skyline,[/left][left]thousands of people look on as the media swirls the building and showcases the damages. 1,854 people dead at the hands of their own people, and they didn't even [/left][left]know it.[/left][left]
[/left]