An Announcement from the Viridian Entente and The Order of the Paradox

Goldie

[quote name='mompson' timestamp='1313098960' post='2777886']
Hail the alliance who can hit someone with help of four more alliances
[/quote]

It's called effective coalition planning. Did Polar not have something like a dozen allies to call upon? Anyway, Polar complaining about getting outnumbered is funny seeing as your esteemed Emperor Grub complained about people joining Poison Clan to fight during BiPolar because it made things "unfair" (remember Polar was about twice the size as PC and \m/ combined). Anyway, I'm glad to see two alliances I'm very fond of get together and I'm sure the discussions about NpO were funny. Is there a secret MADP clause if Polar is involved? :P

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1313094693' post='2777821']
Do you see a cancellation between GOD and VE anywhere?
[/quote]

I've got a tenner here that soon enough you guys will realize that you really haven't been the best of friends lately and your level of treaty doesn't really reflect how well your governments know eachother or some other !@#$%^&*.

not that I'll shed a tear over it, I always hated that VE was tied to GOD but seriously the writing's on the wall, don't play coy.

[quote name='mompson' timestamp='1313098960' post='2777886']
Hail the alliance who can hit someone with help of four more alliances
[/quote]
HEIL Polaris!

Also totally unrelated to the above statement:
o/ VE
o/ TOP
o/ their new friendship

Edited by Zoomzoomzoom

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1313100976' post='2777902']
I've got a tenner here that soon enough you guys will realize that you really haven't been the best of friends lately and your level of treaty doesn't really reflect how well your governments know eachother or some other !@#$%^&*.

not that I'll shed a tear over it, I always hated that VE was tied to GOD but seriously the writing's on the wall, don't play coy.
[/quote]
What's the time frame and I may just throw 100 tech at your claim.

[quote name='AAAAAAAAAAGGGG' timestamp='1313108567' post='2778059']
The PB-PF love continues. Congrats.
[/quote]

We're just signing all these treaties with your allies in the hopes that when you have a party we can come over, and maybe you will notice us and maybe it will lead to something :)

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1313099978' post='2777894']
Is there a secret MADP clause if Polar is involved? :P
[/quote]

We're actually going to write a Writ de Credo style document that lays out our cause for war, and which people can sign in order to recognize the validity thereof, and which allows signatories to either participate in Polar destruction or counter-declare against Polar flunkies that defend them against our action.

[quote name='WalkerNinja' timestamp='1313109896' post='2778086']
We're actually going to write a Writ de Credo style document that lays out our cause for war, and which people can sign in order to recognize the validity thereof, and which allows signatories to either participate in Polar destruction or counter-declare against Polar flunkies that defend them against our action.
[/quote]

Where do I sign?

[quote name='WalkerNinja' timestamp='1313109896' post='2778086']
[/quote]
Can I help? I'm told my writing is flawless.

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1313100976' post='2777902']

[/quote]

If anyone thinks we'll be dropping GOD and leaving them to the wolves they may find themselves disappointed.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1313111611' post='2778113']
When I saw this thread the question, "Why does Polar still exist?" came to mind. Congrats on the treaty.
[/quote]
Because they do interesting stuff unlike 90% of other alliances. Congrats on the treaty TOP/VE.

Edited by Ryan Greenberg