An Announcement from the Viridian Entente and The Order of the Paradox

Goldie

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1313088425' post='2777717']
So here I was thinking, do we have a name for even more optional ODP than a normal ODP? Something like Curbstomp Pact, not only would it be a bit more to the point but you could easily spot the cowards that just sign ODP's to hit smaller alliances.
[/quote]

We all know that the last time VE fought a war where they weren't at the winning side of a curbstomp they disbanded. So call it a "VE way of life treaty".

So here I was thinking, do we have a name for even more optional ODP than a normal ODP? Something like Curbstomp Pact, not only would it be a bit more to the point but you could easily spot the cowards that just sign ODP's to hit smaller alliances.
[/quote]
Don't think too hard; you might hurt yourself.

Congrats VE.

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1313088892' post='2777723']
So we have an out for VE, how long before Sparta makes its move for its out? Congrats MK well done.
[/quote]

I don't think you quite understand the VE-MK relationship. Wait, I know you don't understand the MK-VE relationship.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1313088610' post='2777720']
We all know that the last time VE fought a war where they weren't at the winning side of a curbstomp they disbanded. So call it a "VE way of life treaty".
[/quote]
It will be fun to see them tumble over each other to cancel it first

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1313088631' post='2777721']
Don't think too hard; you might hurt yourself.

Congrats VE.
[/quote]
Dohoho you are so funny and witty.

[/quote]

So only cowards sign ODP's is what you are saying, got ya

Congrats to TOP and VE

Good to see this relationship finally develop to treaty level. It's a bit unfortunate that it's taken long enough that the uninformed are likely to see it as part of the newly emerging grand geopolitical plan. And it certainly does have useful political implications if you believe what people are saying at the moment is inevitable.

[/quote]

This treaty changes everything!

Unless you count the already existing treaty between VE and Argent...which is also an ODP..and would perform the same function you imply this one does...
It's obvious this is merely a ploy to tie TOP and VE together to roll smaller alliances, certainly not a reflection of friendship, or even something that's been in the works.