2000 Days

Midas

Greetings fellow citizens of Planet Bob,

It has been 2000 days since I started out in this game. I have seen every war, every rise and fall of every alliance there has ever been. Of every player there has been. It has been an amazing journey and while many don't want to admit it, I can't imagine not logging in every day to collect bills, pay taxes, and chat with fellow CNers. Something you do for 2000 days becomes a ritual and something that is very hard to snap out of. I have had my fair share of arguments and incidents but I have overcame them every time. I have somehow managed to stay off of every PZI list (I don't know how :P) and have stood the test of time. Thank you to all of you who have been with me in alliances and truly made a difference in my experience. For those of you who do not know me, I look forward to getting to know all of you. Don't hesitate to stop by #AESIR or shoot me a PM. I want to know as many of you as possible.

Now time for the infamous shoutouts:

Cello-chik: You are truly an amazing person. I don't know how I could live without talking to you every day <3
Mach10chocobo: /me glomps Mach you're an awesome dude!
Warmongrel: Cool guy, always make me laugh when I need it.
Wenulu: You are soooooo amazing! Thanks for all the advice you have ever given me.
Holton: You're one of my favorite people to ever play this game. Thanks for everything.
CelesteA: You are my virtual sister! You are awesome, stay safe!
Psweet: Awesome dude, always the funny guy. Thanks for everything
Konkrage: You are one of the coolest guys I know. Thanks for your advice and gl with your RL ventures :D
Kirke: You are an amazing woman. You do SO much both IRL and here for OBR. Good luck in both and I know you can do it.
Winslow: Thanks for being there for me whenever I needed you. You are still the old grump though :P
Slim: Thanks for teaching me so much about the military system. I never knew there was that much to it until you. You are a great guy and I know you have a soft spot somewhere :P
Craven: Man, you are truly one of the top 3 on my list of awesome people. From running Boot Camp together, to helping me with music, to forming a new alliance with you, you are one of the best people I know in this game and definitely one of the most influential people in this game for me.
Everyone else in ÆSIR: You are all great. Keep up the good work!
Fonzoland, Zunea, Reformentia, VL, Great Britian, Sinatra, Lord Swampy, Rakari, Miemalkonnen, Yenisey, Korlus: You all brought me into this game. I know most, if not all, of you are retired from CN from now but you all are so amazing that you still deserve this shoutout. Thank you all for being the wonderful influences you have been to me and I wish you all luck in RL.
Everyone else that I know well and did not mention specifically: You are all so awesome and I am so glad to have known you. Thanks for all the sacrifices you have made for me.

-Midas

Edited by Midas

[quote name='SlimJD33' timestamp='1312954212' post='2776501']
WOOT

Congrats on your old age.

Also Woot to me for my first positive shout out.... most of the time my earned shoutouts aren't flattering ;)
[/quote]

LOL yeah dosen't really surprise me, but you earned it!

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1312954313' post='2776502']
You make me feel that I've playing for a short time, thank you for that and congratulations!
[/quote]

I remember you too! You made one of my sigs a loooooong time ago :P

Congrats! Judging by some of the people I know who you've listed, it's no wonder you've enjoyed your time so much. :)

[quote name='Sakura' timestamp='1312954934' post='2776509']
Reading this made me look at my nation and I saw I'm at 1,000 days.
Nation Created: 11/13/2008 5:44:54 PM (1,000 days old)
[/quote]
That's nutty. :P

Isn't my ego big enough?

In all seriousness, I've enjoyed having you around. There are so many negative people in CN and you've never been that way. Good or bad day.. I've always enjoyed working with you as well as all the random chats we have. You're probably the only person I'd ever go nuclear rogue with though I imagine we'd have difficulty choosing a target we both agree on..

Onwards.. we oldies have to stick in there and show everyone who joined after 07 how much fun they missed.

o/

Good year for me I've ended up in like 3 of these topics.

[quote name='Craven' timestamp='1313014331' post='2776958']
Isn't my ego big enough?[/quote]

Believe me way bigger than I could possible handle without my head exploding ;)

[quote name='Craven' timestamp='1313014331' post='2776958']
Good year for me I've ended up in like 3 of these topics.
[/quote]
You did do something right somewhere and right now your ruining my moment......

Love ya anyway