Dingo: A Tribute

Soviet Limburg

RIP Dingo.

I'm not going to pretend to act like I knew you really well. However, I did enjoy the interactions we have had over the past two months and I wish things hadn't ended so soon. Our friendship was definitely beginning to flourish if I hadn't had to take my OOC leave of absence :(

I'm sorry you didn't get the help you needed and I hope you have finally obtained peace at last.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[b][font="Garamond"][size="3"]Lepää rauhassa Tuukka.[/size][/font][/b]
I've known Dingo since I joined this game. We've not always seen eye to eye on many things, but I would count him as a true friend. One I could go and talk to about anything, and he'd listen and try to help, I tried to do the same in return, though now I feel I could have done more to help him :/

You will be greatly missed, our arguments in FInnish, or 'Dinglish', were always fun. And our skype calls were always highly amusing.

I hope you're in a better place now, at peace and happy.

-Barti

Sad to hear that Dingo passed on. He was a great fighter, a loyal friend, and an awesome source of Battlestar Galactica Information, i'll miss talking with him! :(

RIP Tuukka "Dingo" Harjula

Edited by KINGKrath

Dingo...There were so many times when you came to me just to talk to me since I seemed 'off', and you and I confessed some things to one another that I will keep with me forever. I miss you so much, I hope that you find peace and happiness, and that you rest well sweet prince.

You have a heart of steel, Tuukka Harjula, and we were all blessed to be your friend.

We met via #odnmafia, although I had stopped frequenting the channel you were always around and your sense of humor although most of the time clashed with mine, you and I could separate from that and have a conversation. You were a fallen angel, Tuukka, and now you have your wings back, ready to fly again. Don't forget about us down here, we won't forget you. <3

EDIT:: I made a memorial page for him. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rest-in-Peace-Tuukka-Dingo-Harjula/177927102279687?sk=wall

Edited by Griffy

o7 dingoforce

i used to talk to this guy a lot in iFOK... he was one of our prominent and active members. i was sad to see him leave, i really liked him.

This is very sad. My condolences to his family, friends, and former FCO members whom i understand had, and still have, regular meetings up in the icy north.

• 3 weeks later...

When I first read this, I didn't think it could possibly be the same Dingo I knew. I was in iFOK around the same time as him. He was always there for me as a young nation, sent me aid, helped me through my first big war, and above all was a great mentor and friend. I can't believe he's gone...best of luck to him in the afterlife, and best of luck to his family.

RIP Dingo. o/ I will miss you dearly.