Veritas Aequitas Announcement

[quote name='JWConner' timestamp='1313426372' post='2781348']

And Steinfeld, I know plenty on how things are ran in DB4D. You know how I know? Because they influenced how Erixxxx led VA. Kinda simple, eh?
[/quote]

you still really didn't answer the question of how.... at all.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Cao Pai' timestamp='1313431862' post='2781425']
In all honesty, however, VA being involved in the last war probably wouldn't have helped TPF at all.
[/quote]

Well first off that point by itself isnt true. Look at it this way. If TPF has 100 nations (for sake of example) and for the example 98 are at 50K NS and 2 are at 10K NS. Take VA and say they have 4 nations all of which are at 10K NS. From Far away you can say that VA wouldnt help TPF, but looking up close they sure could. Their 4 nations could hit the aggressors on the 2 TPF nations and even helping just 2 nations is still helping the cause. Sure they wont effect an overall outcome per say but they sure could help.

[quote name='Steinfeld' timestamp='1313434136' post='2781445']
you still really didn't answer the question of how.... at all.
[/quote]

Dont know how else it can be said. How bout this way.... You have King A, and King A rules alliance A, but also dictates policy and procedure for King B. King B then dictates what was said from King A to alliance B. The people of alliance B although they have King B are still under the direction and order of King A. Wouldnt one consider that both people of alliance A and alliance B would have a pretty good idea of how things are run by King A? See the hidden thing here is although King B "rules" alliance B, he really doesnt because he get's all the policy and procedure from King A. Make sense?

Edited by boskosbigdawgs

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1313441256' post='2781633']
I am pointing out the obvious here.

But many will think that the Kingdom A in your example used to be TPF.
[/quote]

TPF NEVER influenced how I led VA. I'm pretty sure people know I'm pretty stubborn and I speak my mind. I run things MY way. To say that TPF ran VA is laughable. Mrott, who led after me, is much the same. And considering VA/TPF relations basically died once Erixxx took over clears any ability for TPF to have had influence over him.

So why would anyone think that TPF would be part of that analogy?

Also, again Steinfeld, what part are you not understanding? Ask Erixxx to ask Aryan to ask Wifey to explain it to you. ;)

[quote name='Cao Pai' timestamp='1313431862' post='2781425']
In all honesty, however, VA being involved in the last war probably wouldn't have helped TPF at all.
[/quote]

Basically what Boskos said was the affect they would have had. Since our war strategy was to keep the upper tiers in PM and the lower tiers fighting, VA would have helped quite a bit....in theory. If you're inferring that their military competence wouldn't have led to much assistance, then I'd have to agree with you.

[quote name='JWConner' timestamp='1313449486' post='2781777']
Basically what Boskos said was the affect they would have had. Since our war strategy was to keep the upper tiers in PM and the lower tiers fighting, VA would have helped quite a bit....in theory. If you're inferring that their military competence wouldn't have led to much assistance, then I'd have to agree with you.
[/quote]

I was inferring the latter.

[quote name='abdur' timestamp='1313987601' post='2786043']
The bickering in this thread is pathetic.
Good luck VA.

Good Luck DB4D.
[/quote]

Yeah i would have to agree with this statement.
Best of luck to our friends at DB4D.

Lets end this thread as its usefullness has out lived its self.
The entertanment value is no longer funny watching folks cry about what was theirs and what not.

[quote name='JWConner' timestamp='1313449165' post='2781770']
TPF NEVER influenced how I led VA. I'm pretty sure people know I'm pretty stubborn and I speak my mind. I run things MY way. To say that TPF ran VA is laughable.
[/quote]
There are a good many of us still around from that time, who seem to remember things quite differently. More importantly, why are you trashing your former alliance in its disbandment thread?

Good luck to the former members of VA.

Edit: Ah, shoot. Borderline necro.

Edited by Vasuda