A Joint Announcement from the New Sakura Order and Tetris

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1312900753' post='2775850']
Nah, I just like hating on piss ant alliances like yours. You're not special, I hate on loads of piss ant alliances. Well you're special, but not in the way you think.

I bet you edit your post though.
[/quote]

Funny, cuz you were, at worst, indifferent towards us before that, then you got mad bro.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1312903565' post='2775868']
Funny, cuz you were, at worst, indifferent towards us before that, then you got mad bro.
[/quote]

Nope not indifferent, please don't think you know what I like/dislike. I just didn't notice your embassy on GOONS forums and when I did notice it, I !@#$ posted in it.

[quote name='Ginji' timestamp='1312866612' post='2775573']
You don't even have a nation.. :smug:
[/quote]
Way to point it out that I'm rerolling. I already knew that. Lol. Also, I do have a nation. Same name as the old one too.

Edited by dane0

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1312905030' post='2775886']
I'm totally sure that's the case, since you have so much other reason to hate us.
[/quote]

Really? You're right and me telling you that is in fact incorrect means you're right and you know what I think and feel and you have a crystal ball that can tell you exactly what I like/hate and loath and laugh at. Yea you're right. Shut up.

Does it not dawn on your brain that I just hate crappy micro drama alliances. I have pretty much covered this with you in your embassy. Slow much?

but yea, what am I thinking now Mystic Meg?

Micro alliance drama. So NAAC? lolok.

I'm surprised GOONS hasn't muzzled you yet. You make them look bad.

EDIT: I should add, so I don't know what you're thinking. Enlighten me. Why do you hate us? Specifics would be awesome.

Edited by USMC123

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1312905745' post='2775896']
Micro alliance drama. So NAAC? lolok.

I'm surprised GOONS hasn't muzzled you yet. You make them look bad.

EDIT: I should add, so I don't know what you're thinking. Enlighten me. Why do you hate us? Specifics would be awesome.
[/quote]

I thought you knew that already, you know speaking for me about what I dislike and like. Nobody will ever muzzle me on here ;)

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1312907577' post='2775922']
I thought you knew that already, you know speaking for me about what I dislike and like. Nobody will ever muzzle me on here ;)
[/quote]

Where did I speak for you again?

EDIT: Nice cop-out though.

Edited by USMC123

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1312907868' post='2775927']
Yea, You know what I'm indifferent about and what I'm not.
[/quote]

>Never posted negative posts in our threads or about us
>Hereno posted in (OOC) in Forum Abuse forum
>Posts angrily towards us at every point.

I'd say that's a pretty safe assumptions from a logical standpoint.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1312908884' post='2775936']
>Never posted negative posts in our threads or about us
>Hereno posted in (OOC) in Forum Abuse forum
>Posts angrily towards us at every point.

I'd say that's a pretty safe assumptions from a logical standpoint.
[/quote]

Sigh, I only noticed your LOL worthy Alliance had an embassy on our forums when you protected NAAC, a disbanded alliance from 4 years ago, then 2 raided an already engaged alliance and began bragging about such. So yea that kind of makes me pay attention and notice things.

This is circular, lets just end it on this.

I look forward to the day VE drops you, so by de-facto were never allied to such a terrible example of an alliance.

I look forward to the day your alliance gets rolled.

Now you can come out with some sniffling about how you want me rolled and such nonsense. Or you can go back on our forums and cry about how nobody turned up to your discussion about jumping into bed with GOONS.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1312909042' post='2775939']
Sigh, I only noticed your LOL worthy Alliance had an embassy on our forums when you protected NAAC, a disbanded alliance from 4 years ago, then 2 raided an already engaged alliance and began bragging about such. So yea that kind of makes me pay attention and notice things.[/quote]

1) Who said anything about our embassy.
2) If it was the NAAC incident that made you realize we had one, why didn't you post all angrily during that time?
3) Thank you for admitting it was NAAC that made you mad. The "fact" you didn't notice our embassy until then pretty much proves you were at least indifferent towards us until that point.

[quote]
This is circular, lets just end it on this.

I look forward to the day VE drops you, so by de-facto were never allied to such a terrible example of an alliance.

I look forward to the day your alliance gets rolled.

Now you can come out with some sniffling about how you want me rolled and such nonsense. Or you can go back on our forums and cry about how nobody turned up to your discussion about jumping into bed with GOONS.
[/quote]

Love you too Hiro <3

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1312900012' post='2775838']
I concur. The only solution is to roll Krunk.
[/quote]

How fast can NSO be ready to militarize? :ehm:

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1312900753' post='2775850']
Nah, I just like hating on piss ant alliances like yours. You're not special, I hate on loads of piss ant alliances. Well you're special, but not in the way you think.

I bet you edit your post though.
[/quote]

Hadn't even thought of that. Either way, how much are you willing to put on the table? 3m and 50 tech?

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1312911853' post='2775962']
Hello Mr Pot? I'd like you to meet Mr Kettle.
[/quote]

It would be Mrs. thanks, but regardless, I'm not the one crying in here, I'm happy for NsO and Tetris, both good alliances in my opinion.

No one liking me? I don't care :smug:

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1312911971' post='2775963']
HAHAHAHA coming from you, the proverbial idiot. You make me laugh.
[/quote]

I don't see how me being an idiot has anything to do with you crying, please explain the logic.

Edited by LittleRena

I like the amount of logic and thought that go into your replies, Hiro.

If you honestly knew anything about how many knives got planted in my back by the SOS Brigade, the amount of people that betrayed me and the rest of this alliance, and the amount of knives I left in one person's back in return on the way out, you probably would know better. I guess it hurts for people in GOONs to know anything about 'weeaboo alliances', regardless.

Then again, arguing with you is like trying to talk sense into a senile old man.

[quote name='Elrich von Richt' timestamp='1312912701' post='2775970']
I like the amount of logic and thought that go into your replies, Hiro.

If you honestly knew anything about how many knives got planted in my back by the SOS Brigade, the amount of people that betrayed me and the rest of this alliance, and the amount of knives I left in one person's back in return on the way out, you probably would know better. I guess it hurts for people in GOONs to know anything about 'weeaboo alliances', regardless.

Then again, arguing with you is like trying to talk sense into a senile old man.
[/quote]

Do I care about your lol drama that spread the infection of SOS members to other places or do I care who's the bigger weeaboo? Nope.

Yes I'm a senile old man. I take this [OOC]Game[OOC] super serious. :rolleyes:

Littlerena you one of the most horrific posters next to Haflinger and co, so when an idiot calls me on !@#$ posting I find it laughable.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1312913179' post='2775980']
Littlerena you one of the most horrific posters next to Haflinger and co, so when an idiot calls me on !@#$ posting I find it laughable.
[/quote]

I know I'm a bad poster, but unlike you, I can admit it because, you see, I don't care B-)

When will you admit that you are a bad poster? Admitting it can be the first step to recovery.