A Joint Announcement from the New Sakura Order and Tetris

Now, I know you were all hoping for the continuation of the [s]Holy Weeaboo Crusade[/s]Tentacle Grape War, but...

In the beginning of the New Sakura Order, Pollard had an eye on one man specifically to make his beloved. With a one-sided love that would rival many others, he strived to make Saniiro love him, whilst only getting monotone responses that could be at best viewed as 'tsundere'. Finally, Saniiro gave into Pollard's desire and consumated their... err... relationship?

...and without further ado...

[quote][center][img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/8/82/Tetriss.png[/img][img]http://i53.tinypic.com/9pu9ft.png[/img]
[size="4"]Still Playing Tetris Under the Sakura Tree a.k.a. The Saniiro-Pollard Affair[/size][/center]

[b]Article I - Peace[/b]
Over the months, Saniiro from the New Sakura Order and Pollard from Tetris have had a complicated relationship. Now, on current day, they have solidified their relations and now are in each others’ company. In response, New Sakura Order (NsO) and Tetris (Tetris) still agree to remain respectful and polite to each other in all channels of communication, public or private. Both alliances should continue look out for each others’ well-being. In the event of a treaty conflict that would draw the two into war with each other, this article will take precedence.

[b]Article II - Intelligence[/b]
It still should be recognized that certain members of both the NsO and Tetris have more intelligence than other members, such as Diablofan and Hereno (with more intelligence) and Rhaemyr and Mack (with less intelligence). Both signatories are recommended, in the case if major %#@$ is about to go down, to share information about said %#@$.

[b]Article III - Aid[/b]
If one of the signatroies of this treaty finds that they need military or financial aid, they shouldn't feel guilty for asking the other signatory. The other signatory is encouraged to take pity on the requesting alliance.

[b]Article IV - Mutual Defence[/b]
If either the New Sakura Order or Tetris comes under attack from a third party, then the other signatory will unleash retaliatory hellfire through the carpet bombing with the munitions of either Sakura trees or completed Tetris block lines respectively. In the event either signatory declares war via activation of a clause from another treaty, the mutual defense clause will be considered in abeyance.

[b]Arcticle V – Optional Aggression[/b]
This is an optional aggression clause. It is to be treated as such by such by both alliances signing this treaty.

[b]Article V – Cancellation[/b]
In the unlikely event either signatory wishes to cancel this agreement, they are to give 48 hours' notice to the other party with reasons through private channels. This treaty will remain in effect throughout that time period.

[b][u]Signed for the New Sakura Order[/u][/b]
[list]
[*][b]Mio[/b], [i]Empress of the New Sakura Order, keeper of delicious confectioneries~, also delete System32[/i]
[*][b]Diablofan[/b], [i]Petal Council[/i]
[*][b]Elrich von Richt[/b], [i]Petal Council[/i]
[*][b]Sareya Krylani[/b], [i]Petal Council[/i]
[*][b]Tohru[/b], [i]Petal Council[/i]
[/list]

[b][u]Signed for Tetris[/u][/b]
[list]
[*][b]Selena Gomez[/b], [i]Game Developer[/i]
[*][b]Pollard[/b], [i] Active Game Developer[/i]
[*][b]Hereno[/b], [i]Programmer of Foreign Affairs[/i]
[*][b]Ali5541[/b], [i]Programmer of Internal Affairs[/i]
[*][b]USMC123[/b], [i]Programmer of Game Patent[/i]
[*][b]dane0[/b], [i]Programmer of Line Completion[/i]
[*][b]Game Councilors[/b], [i]Archer, Granat, Rhaemyr[/i]
[/list]
[/quote]

I hereby award you a free complimentary Uiharu rave .gif in celebration:
[img]http://i54.tinypic.com/2mdhwtj.gif[/img]

UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1312864106' post='2775509']
Why do people insist on keeping alliances like this one alive?
[/quote]

Cause SOS is no longer the active one

[quote name='Ryan Greenberg' timestamp='1312864368' post='2775517']
CN should have destroyed anime alliances when we had the chance. Good job diplomacy.

Good luck though :v:
[/quote]
I'm with this guy. $%&@ diplomacy; slaughter the weeaboos.

inb4[img]http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5632/weeaboo.gif[/img]

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1312864970' post='2775529']
I'm with this guy. $%&@ diplomacy; slaughter the weeaboos.

inb4[img]http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5632/weeaboo.gif[/img]
[/quote]
I think I somebody said weeaboo... :smug:

Edited by Saniiro Matsudaira

Oh god, my feelings can't even begin to explain how much I love this. NsO, you guys are one heck of an alliance. :wub:

I'm really glad to see this happen. I could only wish everyone else sees what we see in you.

o/ NsO
o/ Tetris

:awesome:

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1312865816' post='2775547']
Oh hey. A new treaty.

:awesome:

@MCXA: U Mad about something?
[/quote]

Well there is one comment on one of your threads (now three), and about 20 of yours on our threads over several months time. If we're mad, then you had had several heart attacks from the numerous bouts of rage you have every day, that involve you screaming unintelligible words at strangers, ripping out your hair, and then finally crying your self to sleep at night.

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1312866287' post='2775564']
Well there is one comment on one of your threads, and about 20 of yours on our threads. If we're mad, you had several heart attacks from the numerous bouts of rage you have every day.
[/quote]
But you are in fact mad, right? Because you should be.

Edited by King Xander the Only

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1312865597' post='2775543']
I can see why you would think that. CN has a decaying effect on the brains of many people. Jrkee however has remained untouched by the disease though.
[/quote]

Implying he doesn't have one to be infected with?