FOK/Fark Announcement

CheeKy

[quote name='Buzz Lightyear' timestamp='1312932619' post='2776202']
you cant be that thick. MK and their allies have the same mindset or they wouldnt be allies. [/quote]

By that logic then GOONS and CSN have the same mindset too, but obviously CSN doesn't want to roll SF. So you're wrong.

[quote]Why is it so hard to believe that an ally of MK would break a tie to a bloc that neither one of them want to defend (if GOONS does in fact drop the treaty)?
[/quote]

It's not. That's not my point. My point is that had MK not jumped on the "ROLL SF!!!" train that these treaties would have never been dropped.

Edited by Omniscient1

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1312936786' post='2776257']
Seriously?
[/quote]

Good question. Did FOK's membership ever discuss dropping this treaty prior to MK's comments that they'd like to shrink XX? Inquiring minds would like to know.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1312861908' post='2775489']
Oh, it's already been looked into. I'm just impressed. It's pretty audacious to replicate an exchange from a private embassy on the OWF.
[/quote]

I think the genie is already out of the bottle on replication of private conversations from embassies... or were you trying to be ironic, hypocritical or plain stupid?

How old was this treaty anyway?

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1312949189' post='2776433']
I think the genie is already out of the bottle on replication of private conversations from embassies... or were you trying to be ironic, hypocritical or plain stupid?
[/quote]
This post is ominous, for it portends dire events which will make this discussion turn crimson. Namely the arrival of a certain someone to this discussion.

[/quote]
Mostly the first, a dash of the second. The big difference is revelation by an individual not originally privy.

I'm not really the one that's angry about it, though.

Edited by Ardus

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1312928253' post='2776160']
It's not like people already didn't know MK would be tellign their lapdogs to isolate SF. So it's nothing special.
[/quote]

Special enough for you to slip out of GODland, apparently. And let me tell you, that made me :mad:

[/quote]
Odd, these were the exact same words I used in PPC when I was responding to Ardus.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1312934104' post='2776220']
This honestly reminds of NPO leading up to Karma. We in TPF were certain that was coming as much as 5 months before it happened when we were told to start preparing to be on the losing side of a long war. NPO didn't want to believe it and allowed themselves to be isolated. 2.5 years later they've never recovered. Fark/XX should learn from that.
[/quote]

While paranoia seems to be the motivating drive for many alliances (Including a few individuals in this thread and for sure in a certain post merely confirming what everyone already knew was being said behind closed doors,) I think you'll be disappointed if one believes XX will take any bait.

The good thing about paranoia is that it can be exposed before it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.

Edited by IYIyTh

We are the lapdogs of nobody. Our FA decisions are driven by our own government and nobody elses'.

But that is not what this thread is about. My condolences to FOARK (FOK/FARK), cancelling a treaty is never an easy thing.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1312934104' post='2776220']
This honestly reminds of NPO leading up to Karma. We in TPF were certain that was coming as much as 5 months before it happened when we were told to start preparing to be on the losing side of a long war. NPO didn't want to believe it and allowed themselves to be isolated. 2.5 years later they've never recovered. Fark/XX should learn from that.
[/quote]
Any alliance that hasn't been preparing for this war since the middle of last war doesn't deserve to win. MK knows this, and so do thier opponents. We're finally entering into a time where there are actually competent leaders on both sides. It's gonna be good.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1312861908' post='2775489']
Oh, it's already been looked into. I'm just impressed. It's pretty audacious to replicate an exchange from a private embassy on the OWF.
[/quote]

Didn't your alliance literally just do this in regards to Polaris?

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1312897071' post='2775792']
Hahahahahahahaha, aha.

Congrats on the cancellation. I like this.
[/quote]

Dear Bob, your posting makes me sick to my stomach. You might be a regent in our alliance, but you spit on the graves of the glorious leaders who came before you(who ere also much more of a man then yourself). My sincerest apologies to Fark for this moron's behavior. You should be flogged.

Edited by Nigro Nigronious

[quote name='Nigro Nigronious' timestamp='1313088719' post='2777722']
Dear Bob, your posting makes me sick to my stomach. You might be a regent in our alliance, but you spit on the graves of the glorious leaders who came before you. My sincerest apologies to Fark for this moron's behavior. You should be flogged.
[/quote]
Yeah, seriously, i would not put it quiet like you did, NN but wtf Bob?

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1312897071' post='2775792']
Hahahahahahahaha, aha.

Congrats on the cancellation. I like this.
[/quote]

This right here makes me embarassed to be an Ex-Rokker...oh well.

Sorry to Fark, best of luck in the future and do not be strangers :)

[quote name='Centurion Adamus' timestamp='1313122129' post='2778344']
This right here makes me embarassed to be an Ex-Rokker...oh well.

Sorry to Fark, best of luck in the future and do not be strangers :)
[/quote]

Likewise, Fark knows how we feel about them. :wub: