FOK/Fark Announcement

CheeKy

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember back in the BiPolar War fighting FOK, then fighting Fark/CSN as soon as the war with FOK ended. I got ribbon for both wars. It was fun fighting both of you, but I think Fark will be better off without this treaty moving forward. FOK probably better off without it as well to avoid conflict of interest with their other allies.

Good luck to both parting ways.

[quote name='Arcturus Jefferson' timestamp='1312838431' post='2775203']
Was the treaty ever activated? I know Fark and FOK! have been on the same side in a few wars, but wasn't that mostly through FOK's connections on Orange, as opposed to through this treaty?
[/quote]

The first beat down on Polar, maybe?

[quote name='Arcturus Jefferson' timestamp='1312838431' post='2775203']
Was the treaty ever activated? I know Fark and FOK! have been on the same side in a few wars, but wasn't that mostly through FOK's connections on Orange, as opposed to through this treaty?
[/quote]

R&R-IRON was never activated either as far as I know. I'm sure there are a decent number of other treaties like that. Whole blocs have come and gone without ever being activated.

[quote name='Scorponok' timestamp='1312850393' post='2775338']
I think the people who know don't need to ask.
[/quote]
I honestly don't have any idea what you are talking about but if you want to believe what you heard then be my guest!