FOK Announcement

CheeKy

[center][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100123025319/cybernations/images/thumb/0/09/Flag_of_FOK.svg/360px-Flag_of_FOK.svg.png[/img][/center]

After Dictator Divi forced ArneS of his throne, FOK got back some of its old glory, however this was only for a short period. Soon after our great Dictator became leader once again, he fell ill. FOK was in despair and we didn't know what to do. But a wise and great man decided to stand up. His name was "ElasticAsteroid", he held a great speech and convinced FOK of his capabilities. The entire alliance fell in love with him and that's how we got ourselves a new president!

I hereby present you our new gov:

[b]FOK Council of [s]Five[/s] Three[/b]
President - ElasticAsteroid
Right Hand - CheeKy
Left Hand - Jammar

Edited by CheeKy

[quote name='CheeKy' timestamp='1312820246' post='2774919']
We didn't and no it isn't a coup.
[/quote]

Now I'm confused, since the currently charter of FOK says:

[quote]The President is chosen by the member states in bimonthly elections, he acts as Head of State as well as the Head of Government. He is in charge of The Council of Five.[/quote]

And as you said in OP the current gov of FOK is comprised by only three people instead of five...

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1312820756' post='2774931']
Now I'm confused, since the currently charter of FOK says:

And as you said in OP the current gov of FOK is comprised by only three people instead of five...
[/quote]
And they obviously felt a three man council was more appropriate. Is it really that big a deal?

I think the charter on the wiki is a old one. The charter has been changed in the meantime, although not recently. Just not translated and put on the wiki.

Currently we don't have bi-monthly elections or a requirement to have exact 5 high gov members.

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1312821006' post='2774938']
And they obviously felt a three man council was more appropriate. Is it really that big a deal?
[/quote]

I believe FOK can answer by themselves and don't need you to do it. And yes, my question [s]is[/s] was totally relevant.

Also after take a look the current charter of FOK I saw that 3 members council is totally fine, thanks for pointing it out jammar. ;)

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1312827678' post='2775050']
I reckon Cheeky is used more than Jammar, or is wietze lefthanded? :smug:

Congratz guys.
[/quote]

Great, now we'll get wietze on here boasting about he has to use 2 hands... :)

Edited by EgoFreaky