Message From Hubert Farnsworth

[center][b]Good news everyone! I am opening a new company and will be enslaving you all now.[/b][/center]

[center][IMG]http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m605/hubertfarnsworth/peflag03.jpg[/IMG]
[/center]

[b]IRC[/b] ~ #PlanEx
[b]Forum[/b] ~ http://planex.theforum.name/index.php

[quote]Preamble:

We, some random nations of CN hereby create the awesome company Planet Express Inc. (PlanEx) in order to provide for the common defense of our nations and to ensure that our business (whether it be tech deals, war, or deliveries) are quickly completed hereby set forth this charter.

Article 1: Membership

Any nation that wishes to join PlanEx must met teh following standards
-They are not in any war nor be sending/receiving aid from a nation at war.
-They are not a member of another alliance.
-They are not in any Zi list
-They agree to follow the rules and guidelines of the alliance.
-They agree to stay by the alliance in times of war or hardship
-be active
If said nations met the these standards they may fill out application found on our forum.

Article 2: Corporate hierarchy

CEO (Voted by share holders every 5 months)

Director of War (appointed by CEO)

Director of Economics (appointed by CEO)

Director of Internal Affairs (appointed by CEO)

Director of Foreign Affairs (appointed by CEO)

Article 3: Duty of CEO and board of Directors

CEO - oversees alliances day by day activities to ensure that the corporation is operating sufficiently and may appoint or remove directors at any given time.

Director of War
-in charge of monitoring for any rogue or spy attacks and to notify the PM and MoFA if attacks are from an alliance
-in charge of dealing with ghosts/non aligned rouges anyway they see fit
-in charge of alliance aid/military in times of war

Director of Economics
-In charge of finding trades and tech deals for the alliances
-in charge of alliances banks
-in charge of aid in time of peace

Director of Internal Affairs
-In charge of maintenance of the alliance forum
-in charge of mass-messaging alliance members
-in charge of masking new members and foreign diplomats on alliance forum

Director of Foreign Affairs
-In charge of maintaining/creating ties with other alliances
-In charge of reporting any significant event on OWF to the alliance
-in charge of all embassies within the alliance forum and PlanEx embassies on other alliances forums
-In charge of setting up votes for new treaties

Article 4: Shareholders, voting
Members of the alliance may earn shares by the deeds they do for the corporation. Shares are used to vote on CEO, treaties,, peace terms, and amendments.
disbandment and mergers will not be voted on by shares. members will each be given one vote each for these decisions and will only pass with a 80% majority.
Wars will be voted upon by the CEO and Board of Directors in a 48 hour period however if a situation arises such as treaty obligations or if another alliance attacks PlanEx then the CEO may declare war without a vote.
when a member leave the alliance their shares will be considered null and void. they will not be receiving the shares back if they return.
Shares can not be sold, traded, or lent.
The Board of directors and CEO will decided how much shares is given for the various things a member may do for the corporation.

Article 5: amendments
amendments can be suggested by any member whom has 1 share in the corporation, a majority of 65% is needed for an amendment to pass.[/quote]

Edited by Hubert Farnsworth

[center][img]http://i362.photobucket.com/albums/oo61/ThePansy/720px-Slurm_Circle_Logosvg.png[/img][/center]

Olympus values friends far more than infrastructure, money, nation strength or any other treasure. Our friendship with Hubert is one forged on the field of battle, so, when he came to us, and inquired if we would watch over them while he set off on anew adventure, there was only one answer we could give. So without further delay, I bring you.......

[quote][size=5][center][b]The Slurm Accords[/b][/center][/size]
[b]Preamble[/b]
In the interest of friendship, protection,growth, and guidance Olympus is extending its hand to Plan Ex and both agree to the following protectorate agreement. Both parties shall honor the other and help one another grow.

[b]Article I: Sovereignty[/b]
[i]"Independence or Sovereignty - is loyalty to one's best self and principles, and this is often disloyalty to the general idols and fetishes" Mark Twain[/i]
Olympus will not diminish or infringe upon the sovereignty of Plan Ex. Olympus and Plan Ex recognize one another as sovereign and separate alliances. Both alliances, however, do agree to discuss with the other party any upcoming treaties a minimum of 48 hours before signing. Any failure to communicate can be used as ground for immediate termination of this protectorate.

[b]Article II: Peace and Respect[/b]
[i]"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it. No destructive lies. No ridiculous fears. No debilitating anger.” Bill Bradley[/i]
Olympus and Plan Ex will coexist in a state of peace. Neither alliance will attack the other militarily or verbally. Both alliances will remain respectful towards one another at all times and any differences will be handled via private discussion.

[b]Article III: Protection and Defense[/b]
[i]"We do not so much need the help of our friends as the confidence of their help in need." Epicurus[/i]
An attack on Plan Ex will be considered to be an attack on Olympus, thus it will be met with all available strength in defense. If the attack is found to be provoked by Plan Ex through political faux-pas, spying or just general asshattery etc, Olympus--although still reserving the right to defend Plan Ex--is under no obligation to do so. Should Olympus find itself engaged in a state of war, Offensive or Defensive, Plan Ex has the right to assist in any way it deems feasible but is not obligated to do so in any way.

[b]Article IV: Aggression.[/b]
[i]"We give up leisure in order that we may have leisure, just as we go to war in order that we may have peace." Aristotle[/i]
Plan Ex agrees to inform Olympus if they decide to go on the offensive towards another alliance at least 48 hours before commencing. Plan Ex will never engage in a state of war with another alliance without first discussing it with Olympus. Likewise Olympus pledges to inform Plan ex of any offensive engagements at least 48 hours before their commencement. Olympus will never engage in a state of war with another alliance without first discussing it with Plan Ex.

[b]Article V: Cancellation[/b]
[i]"As contraries are known by contraries, so is the delight of presence best known by the torments of absence." Alcibiades[/i]
Both parties agree to give one anther 3 days (72 hours) notice before canceling this treaty, during which all articles will be upheld. Any acts of asshattery can result in this treaty to be canceled immediately upon notification.

[b]Article VI: Tech[/b]
[i]"Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falls; for he has not another to help him up." Ecclesiastes[/i]
As a sovereign entity, Plan Ex has full autonomy in their technology sales and economic programs and will at no time have any obligation to sell technology to Olympus. Olympus pledges full support in assisting Plan Ex in the organization of their technology sales as well as all their economic programs.

[i]"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success." Henry Ford[/i]
[b]Signed for Plan Ex by[/b]
Hurbert "the sex machine" Farnsworth, CEO

[b]Signed for Olympus by[/b]
The Pansy - Titan/PoFA
queenhailee - Titan/PoD
Buffalo Niagara - Titan
President S O - Titan
Grendel - Titan
Metha - PoIA
Mistral - PoT
Sibre - Adjutant
[/quote]

Edited by The Pansy

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1312757642' post='2774399']
Planet Express is forever mine.

Don't expect me to sit quietly while this hostile take over commences.

Expect to hear from my delivery boy.
[/quote]

yes and that is why i renamed it PlanEx it is mines !

Edited by Hubert Farnsworth

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1312816438' post='2774854']
Was I the only one that read the first sentence in Hubert Farnsworth's voice?
[/quote]

lol that's what I thought when I read it :lol1:

Good luck with this alliance :)