Vaule-Blue Heaven Summit

Imperator Azenquor

The following message would be sent by the Embassy of the Serene Republic of Vaule to Blue Heaven's government:

[quote]
[b]To: The Government of Blue Heaven
Fr: The Government of the Serene Republic of Vaule

Re: Trade and bilateral relations between our two nations[/b]

The government of the Serene Republic of Vaule hereby requests a meeting with a representative of the government of Blue Heaven to discuss the prospect of signing another trade agreement and in order to discuss the state of diplomacy and bilateral relations between our two nations. My government recalls positively the trade agreement that our predecessor state negotiated with your government and wishes to revive an active trade relationship between our two nations and to expand upon the sincere friendship between our two peoples.

Sincerely,
B. Svatek, Prime Minister of the Serene Republic of Vaule
[/quote]

• 3 weeks later...

Dorothy Smith, along with several armed guards, drove up in a limo. The driver exited and opened the door for Dorothy. She stepped out and smiled at Sharapova. Her green dress and earrings shone in the sun. She walked up to Sharapova and extended her hand. "How are you Minister Sharapova? It is good to meet you."

After exchanging pleasantries with the Blue Heaven Minister of Foreign Affairs Dr. Sharapova outlines the reason for her visit:

[i]“I will get directly to the point, Ms. Smith as time is quite valuable. The government of the Serene Republic of Vaule wishes to acquire a military base in Blue Heaven to serve as a waypoint for our forces in North America. If your government approves our request, we would be prepared to accept terms limiting the number of troops which could be stationed at such a base. In exchange, the government of the Serene Republic of Vaule is prepared to compensate the government of Blue Heaven and to propose a pact of Non-Aggression. Additionally, the government of the Serene Republic of Vaule is also prepared to offer discounts on military equipment to Blue Heaven.

For the proposed military base, we would not require nor seek to create a situation in which Vaulian soldiers or military equipment would be required to pass through Blue Heaven territory. We would also propose that for the duration of the lease agreement, the proposed base would be considered Vaulian territory and governed under Vaulian law. This would of course end upon the expiration of the lease agreement

Would your government be opposed to this proposal?”[/i]-Sharapova