Anonymous Announcement

Confusion

[center][img]http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/8952/anonymousflagvmask.png[/img][/center]

Anonymous does hereby Declare war upon the forces of Ordo Paradoxia & Destructor Fleets. We can't take our pixels with us, lets have fun, shall we?

Signed,
[i]Spencer [/i]- [b]King[/b]
[i]Secret[/i] - [b]Dr. Sexy[/b]

Sorry for the late lame DoW.

Confusion.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see you guys concentrated much more heavily on blitzing OP nations. Smart move. DF is just added into your DoW as fluff and to make it appear more "fair" IMO. I hope others see right through your tactics too. ;)

Anyway, LET'S DO THIS!

I (applaud/abhor/disregard) this blatant (updeclare/downdeclare/fair fight), and question whether (the aggressor can count/the aggressor can count/the aggressor can count). I hope that all parties enjoy the festivities, and lament the effect on GRL - and hence on my nation growth. Now, if you would excuse me, I must return to (building infra/accumulating casualties/rogueing Dealmaster).

[quote name='Owney OSullivan' timestamp='1312607636' post='2773292']
I see you guys concentrated much more heavily on blitzing OP nations. Smart move. DF is just added into your DoW as fluff and to make it appear more "fair" IMO. I hope others see right through your tactics too. ;)

Anyway, LET'S DO THIS!
[/quote]

Uh, Really Owney? We focused on high tiers, we hit both OP's and DF's high tier. The !@#$%^&* has already begun when this was meant to be a clean war where all parties can say they had fun and learned something new.

Confusion.

Oh, I guess I must be in OP's top tier then at my peak of 8k+ when we have 20k NS+ nations. Anyway, not !@#$%*ing, just pointing out that the vast majority of wars were declared on OP nations. But you may be right, I didn't check individual nation strengths of the nations you declared on, but I see DF's ANS is about 6k(half of yours), so therefore there would be less wars against them if you were "concentrating on the upper tiers".

I was just commenting on something I noticed, sorry if you perceived it as !@#$%*ing. :rolleyes: I'm looking forward to fighting just as much as anyone else.

Also lawl:

[quote]To: Owney From: Unknown Sender Date: 8/6/2011 12:12:25 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack
Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your nuclear missiles but were unable to locate any due to your hidden nuclear missile silos. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.
[/quote]

I always love to see that. :awesome:

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1312609884' post='2773355']
Oh hey, the Anonymous OP war I was talking about since the beginning of the round. It must of been my hardest prediction ever! :smug:
[/quote]
I would have voted for synergy.... :P
This is going to be a fun war. Let us slaughter each other and have plenty of fun. :)

[quote name='Owney OSullivan' timestamp='1312607636' post='2773292']

Anyway, LET'S DO THIS!
[/quote]
Perhaps you are underestimating DF. If they were struck less in the initial blitz, then that's all the more nations of theirs to counter with. DF is not an afterthought alliance. If we wanted to go that route we would've hit SUN along with OP. :P

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1312643242' post='2773518']
This war had to happen.

Now to watch as I steadily climb towards the top 5% as glowing OP/Anonymous nations plummet past me in the rankings :awesome:
[/quote]
Im just glad i dont have to spend the money to stay in the top 5% now :lol1:

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1312647130' post='2773542']
Im just glad i dont have to spend the money to stay in the top 5% now :lol1:
[/quote]
I think we should make peace and hit RE and Synergy.

[quote name='Wabooz' timestamp='1312617699' post='2773429']
Perhaps you are underestimating DF. If they were struck less in the initial blitz, then that's all the more nations of theirs to counter with. DF is not an afterthought alliance. If we wanted to go that route we would've hit SUN along with OP. :P
[/quote]

Perhaps, but given their ANS vs. yours, I'm not sure how much of an impact they can make. But we will see. In my personal experience they are tough and persistent, but the stats aren't in their favor, so I don't know how far that will take them. And as Confusion already said, Anon focused on the top tier. So what's left, DF lil guys? :P

Haha got another spy attack against my n00ks, you guys gotta start checking for the HNMS. 2 wasted spy ops on me for today. Anyhow looking forward to you gents reducing my bills, they were getting pesky. :awesome:

[quote name='Owney OSullivan' timestamp='1312652446' post='2773577']
Haha got another spy attack against my n00ks, you guys gotta start checking for the HNMS. 2 wasted spy ops on me for today. Anyhow looking forward to you gents reducing my bills, they were getting pesky. :awesome:
[/quote]

Hey, i've had the same done to me twice today. I'm not quite sure why someone does it again, right after failing due to the HNMS 30 seconds before? :P