A FEAR Government Presentation

[center][img]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/Borishnakov/Active%20CN%20Flags/FellowshipofEliteAlliedRepublics_3.jpg[/img]
[b][size="6"]FEAR Election Results[/size][/b]
[/center]

Here at the Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics, we occasionally like to hold some of those damned infernal things known as "elections" to liven things up. This cycle saw some interesting changes. In the week prior to the elections, Canik, who was serving as our Grand Chancellor in charge of milcom and recruiting, announced his intent not to run for re-election. ClashCityRocker, who has been our Chancellor of External Affairs for a long time, also announced his intent to retire. We at FEAR thank both of them for their service and wish them well in their retirement. This opened the door for a significant shake-up in our upper government, and a few newer faces mingled with some old faces in the running. This election created something FEAR has seen perhaps only one other time in our history. All three Chancellor positions traded hands at the same time.

With that, I present FEAR's new Chancellery for the next 3 months:

[center]
[u][b]Grand Chancellor (Milcom and Recruitment)[/b][/u]
Turetel
[i](Outgoing: Canik)[/i]

[u][b]Chancellor of External Affairs[/b][/u]
Lord Boris
[i](Outgoing: ClashCityRocker)[/i]

[u][b]Chancellor of Internal Affairs [/b][/u]
ShouAS
[i](Outgoing: TheDon125)[/i]
[/center]

A special shoutout to TheDon125 (who actually brought the CoIA race to a dead heat before conceding to Shou) and Spaarlaamp, who also had a very strong showing for his first campaign (running against Turetel).

We look forward to working with our allies and others in the coming months.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1312557643' post='2772640']
No spaarlaamp :(
[/quote]
Spaar did very well in the elections, and put forth many good ideas FEAR may very well implement. He may have missed chancellor, but I suspect you'll see him on a gov list soon.

Something old, something new and something blue, congratulations on the marriage! Oh wait, that is not what you're talking about, is it? >_>

Let's try this again - something round, something slightly old and ratty (Turetel!) and something that is slightly weird (ShouAS) - congratulations! I am sure you'll do a fine job. Just don't burn it down.

[quote name='Salmia' timestamp='1312565216' post='2772700']
Something old, something new and something blue, congratulations on the marriage! Oh wait, that is not what you're talking about, is it? >_>

Let's try this again - something round, something slightly old and ratty (Turetel!) and something that is slightly weird (ShouAS) - congratulations! I am sure you'll do a fine job. Just don't burn it down.
[/quote]

I am not round, woman <_<

^_^

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1312568170' post='2772735']
I am not round, woman <_<

^_^
[/quote]

Abort, abort - he caught on! No, you're just a sucker for getting sucked back into government. ^_^

I've never heard of any of you. FEAR is destined to fail. Also hello Turetel, Lord Boris and ShouAS. Death to FEAR! And best of luck on your new government. I hope this message has enough mixed messages. I am trying to straddle both sides of the diplomatic fence ;)

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1312612972' post='2773395']
Congrats, Boris! No more Canik? :blink: Now what are we going to !@#$%* about? <_<
[/quote]

I think I've heard this somewhere before... :P

I'll be back sooner or later, just had to shave my beard & see the light of day for a while. :awesome:

My condolences to Turetel, Boris and ShouAS. May your term be smooth like butter.

[img]http://blog.pennlive.com/midstate_impact/2009/01/large_butter.jpg[/img]