Can I axe a question?

Dontasemebro

[quote name='Dontasemebro' timestamp='1312528688' post='2772505']
Please do elaborate, as yes, I have seen everything except our most recent thread on the MK boards.

[font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]

Wow, really helpful answer. So basically we didn't do anything wrong.[/size][/font][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]--------------------------------------------------[/size][/font][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]
[/size][/font][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]What I'm getting from this thread is people want to roll RIA because we're good to our allies, have a different sense of humor (and force you to read our announcements), and no real reason. Thanks. That's what I thought.[/size][/font]
[/quote]
I'm fairly certain you asked why people don't like RIA which, as Azaghul and I have stated, is because you are childish. The rolling is separate - it has more to do with a series of perceived injustices directed mainly at your close allies in GOD, but which is now spreading to the rest of SF (by association) because of your recent insistence on saying GOD doesn't lead your bloc.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1312529396' post='2772509']
and posted/spammed this:

among other posts similar to the one at the top of that pyramid.
[/quote]

Oh the horror, clear cut CB right there, I expect you'll start bombing in 10 minutes or so.

I went into that thread hoping for an honest Q&A with you guys by the way, what happened afterwards is entirely your fault.

Edited by James Dahl

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1312529644' post='2772512']
Oh the horror, clear cut CB right there, I expect you'll start bombing in 10 minutes or so.

I went into that thread hoping for an honest Q&A with you guys by the way, what happened afterwards is entirely your fault.
[/quote]
You asked why your embassy was closed, it was because of posts like the one Azaghul quoted. The CB and idea that the awful posting has political repercussions is your own addition.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1312529795' post='2772514']
You asked why your embassy was closed, it was because of posts like the one Azaghul quoted. The CB and idea that the awful posting has political repercussions is your own addition.
[/quote]

I didn't even know you closed the embassy, I could care less tbh.

You say we're childish yet who is the one who acted like a bunch of whining 12 year olds? MK ambassadors are still welcome at RIA and you close our embassy and whine (and are STILL whining) about how we post. And you know what? We've never closed an embassy, and you've closed two THIS YEAR ALONE and posted crap from it on OWF.

Maybe you should look in the mirror instead of projecting your own issues on us.

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1312529644' post='2772512']
Oh the horror, clear cut CB right there, I expect you'll start bombing in 10 minutes or so.[/quote]
Just correcting any misconceptions about why you got banned.

[quote]I went into that thread hoping for an honest Q&A with you guys by the way, what happened afterwards is entirely your fault.
[/quote]
And yet you opened it up by, without anyone in MK saying anything, trumpeting your actions in favor of SOS Brigade. Please spare us the nonsense about "hoping for an honest Q&A".

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1312530166' post='2772517']
I didn't even know you closed the embassy, I could care less tbh.

You say we're childish yet who is the one who acted like a bunch of whining 12 year olds? MK ambassadors are still welcome at RIA and you close our embassy and whine (and are STILL whining) about how we post. And you know what? We've never closed an embassy, and you've closed two THIS YEAR ALONE and posted crap from it on OWF.

Maybe you should look in the mirror instead of projecting your own issues on us.
[/quote]
Actually, it turns out we didn't close the embassy, just banned you for substandard posting and an inability to stop (see: quoting yourself multiple times). Your thread was awful, intentionally hostile (the second post was bragging about making the SOS treaty to 'rile us up') and your posting was an embarrassment (complete with annoying emoticons that moved across the screen in your OP). So don't try and pretend that you were some sort of aggrieved party, picked upon by a merciless MK, because you knew exactly what you were doing.

As for the "whining" lines, lol.

I personally got nothing "of worth" against your alliance. However, I'd like to point these for starters:
1)You are closely tied to Xiphosis;
2)You have been supporters of his various temper tantrums;
3)Your "cactuar" thing ceased to be funny around 2007;
4)You're allied with SOS Brigade;
5)You also have some of the worst posters (despite having great ones).

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1312526506' post='2772490']
the problem is everyone seems to think Xiph is our spokesperson, when in reality he is GOD's spokesperson, nothing more.

I've attempted to post in our embassy, I'd be willing to discuss any issues anyone in MK has with RIA or myself,
and inb4 z0mg mogar is a pedo!
[/quote]

Don't worry, it's not uncommon.

People do their own thing to spice up their theme or whathaveyou, and basically are returned with fifth grade insults.

Apparently they think that[b] that's [/b]funny.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1312530492' post='2772520']
Actually, it turns out we didn't close the embassy, just banned you for substandard posting and an inability to stop (see: quoting yourself multiple times). Your thread was awful, intentionally hostile (the second post was bragging about making the SOS treaty to 'rile us up') and your posting was an embarrassment (complete with annoying emoticons that moved across the screen in your OP). So don't try and pretend that you were some sort of aggrieved party, picked upon by a merciless MK, because you knew exactly what you were doing.

As for the "whining" lines, lol.
[/quote]

Ogaden; truly the monster

Also you guys are the most thin skinned people I have ever met. An infant could make you guys fly off the handle.

Edited by James Dahl

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1312530714' post='2772528']
[/quote]
While this is a better response than your bizarre pre-edited one about your "hurt feelings," this is hardly a response. I never accused you of being a "monster," simply a bad poster who shouldn't be surprised by your banning because you were aware of what your actions will lead to. I'm not really too sure what you hope to achieve with your post. Are you going to respond to my actual post, or try to continue posting non sequitur one-liners?

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1312530714' post='2772528']

Also you guys are the most thin skinned people I have ever met. An infant could make you guys fly off the handle.
[/quote]
How does banning someone who is deliberately acting like a retard on our boards make us "thin skinned"?

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1312531030' post='2772530']
While this is a better response than your bizarre pre-edited one about your "hurt feelings," this is hardly a response. I never accused you of being a "monster," simply a bad poster who shouldn't be surprised by your banning because you were aware of what your actions will lead to. I'm not really too sure what you hope to achieve with your post. Are you going to respond to my actual post, or try to continue posting non sequitur one-liners?
[/quote]

Bad poster, I like that.

Edited by James Dahl

Hmmm. Apparently, a lot of people dont like Xiph. Because he, you know, wants to disband alliances and stuff.

I always kind of liked Xiph. Because he wants to disband alliances and stuff. Only kinda though, cause he always wants to disband the [i]wrong[/i] alliances and stuff.

Or something, you know?

James Dahl, you are certainly doing RIA no favours with your posting within this thread. Why so many edits?

Also, surely the component parts of SF have an idea why they are so widely disliked; is there any need for all these threads or can we expect ones from the rest of the gang.

[quote name='Fulgrim' timestamp='1312540016' post='2772557']
James Dahl, you are certainly doing RIA no favours with your posting within this thread. Why so many edits?

Also, surely the component parts of SF have an idea why they are so widely disliked; is there any need for all these threads or can we expect ones from the rest of the gang.
[/quote]

I really have no idea so I was just curious, people in my alliance were saying "Cuz Xiphosis." which I was looking to confirm on the most respectable of platforms. This thread has indeed become a sad showing that the world has indeed become Pepsi.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1312523263' post='2772468']
It's funny that you have to ask.

Have you ever tried to read any of your announcements?

Have you seen the most recent thread in your embassy on the MK boards?

[b]You do realize Mogar is in your alliance right?[/b]
[/quote]
Using logic like that, the NSO should be the most hated alliance on bob.