Can I axe a question?

Dontasemebro

I know I'm going to get trolled, scolded, etc. for this but...

Why don't people like the RIA? Did we do something wrong in the last war? Because, as far as I remember, we try to be stand-up folks. But lately, people have been calling us terrible. Not just calling us terrible, but being openly hostile and talking about how [s]we're going to get rolled [/s]EDIT: they want to destroy us. Really? What is the CB? Don't we have to spy on you or attack your protectorate in order for you to have a decent "cb" as it's so important in this game?

tl;dr Why don't you like the RIA?
inb4 Xiphosis.

Edited by Dontasemebro

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' timestamp='1312515180' post='2772358']
I've always blamed you, personally. Everybody wants to roll RIA because RIA has you in it.
[/quote]

lol. +1.

Also, RIA is fine. You're being paranoid. Just relax. No one is out to get you.

I'd actually be shocked if anyone disliked the RIA. You're like the class clown who somehow does really well in all of his classes and is nice to everybody. The problem is the crew you roll with is led by the scrawny loudmouth with the older brother who is a defensive lineman.

Edited by MaGneT

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' timestamp='1312515180' post='2772358']
I've always blamed you, personally. Everybody wants to roll RIA because RIA has you in it.
[/quote]

That'd be more funny if you knew my history of making RIA have to cover my ass when I piss off alliances like MK and stuff.

Edit:

[font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2][quote name='MaGneT' timestamp='1312516157' post='2772374']
I'd actually be shocked if anyone disliked the RIA. You're like the class clown who somehow does really well in all of his classes and is nice to everybody. The problem is the crew you roll with is led by the scrawny loudmouth with the older brother who is a defensive lineman.
[/quote]

You should meet Azaghul[/size][/font]

Edited by Dontasemebro

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1312523263' post='2772468']
It's funny that you have to ask.

Have you ever tried to read any of your announcements?

Have you seen the most recent thread in your embassy on the MK boards?

You do realize Mogar is in your alliance right?
[/quote]

You mean the one where I post hello, answer a few of your questions entirely honestly, get insulted for 2 pages and then banned? :v

Edited by James Dahl

[quote name='MaGneT' timestamp='1312516157' post='2772374']
[/quote]
the problem is everyone seems to think Xiph is our spokesperson, when in reality he is GOD's spokesperson, nothing more.

[/quote]
I've attempted to post in our embassy, I'd be willing to discuss any issues anyone in MK has with RIA or myself,
and inb4 z0mg mogar is a pedo!

Edited by Mogar

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1312526289' post='2772488']
You mean the one where I post hello, answer a few of your questions entirely honestly, get insulted for 2 pages and then banned? :v
[/quote]

I thought we got past the childish insults a couple years ago?

It's funny that you have to ask.

Have you ever tried to read any of your announcements?

[/quote]

Please do elaborate, as yes, I have seen everything except our most recent thread on the MK boards.

[font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2][quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1312528015' post='2772501']
People don't like RIA for the same reason they no longer like watching cartoon network.
[/quote]

Wow, really helpful answer. So basically we didn't do anything wrong.[/size][/font][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]--------------------------------------------------[/size][/font][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]
[/size][/font][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]What I'm getting from this thread is people want to roll RIA because we're good to our allies, have a different sense of humor (and force you to read our announcements), and no real reason. Thanks. That's what I thought.[/size][/font]

Edited by Dontasemebro

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1312526289' post='2772488']
[/quote]

and posted/spammed this:
[quote name='Ogaden']
[quote name='Ogaden']
[quote name='Ogaden']
[quote name='Ogaden']
[quote name='Ogaden']
[quote name='Ogaden']
[quote name='quiz']
[quote name='Ogaden']
We do it to ruin the game for fine gentlemen such as yourself. When crafting one of our posts we deliberately make it as retarded as possible, as we know you hate that. Our fun is then reading the replies/harvesting your hatred for our own amusement, like a fine vintage.

The two alliances we can reliably count on to be offended/outraged at our posts are you guys and NPO. You two should stop with the high school sexual tension and just bang already.

Oh and the median age of RIA is like 20.
[/quote]

wow....e[b][/b]pic trollery itt!!
[/quote]

[img]http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj127/desche_weyard/pip_icon_2.gif[/img] [img]http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj127/desche_weyard/pip_icon_2.gif[/img] [img]http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj127/desche_weyard/pip_icon_2.gif[/img] [img]http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj127/desche_weyard/pip_icon_2.gif[/img]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

among other posts similar to the one at the top of that pyramid.

Edited by Azaghul