Interested in purchasing ships

supercheese

[quote name='supercheese' timestamp='1312502665' post='2772181']
What would be the cost per ship?
[/quote]
We will sell the ships to you for $55 million each. However, if you would like to remove some of the more advanced systems, we can drop the price to $50 million.

Edited by KaiserMelech Mikhail

[quote name='supercheese' timestamp='1312505635' post='2772226']
What kind of Advanced systems?

OOC: i honestly got no clue.
[/quote]
We would drop the two Close-In-Weapons-Systems, along with the advanced radar that goes along with them for the reduction in price. However, as these are the primary defense against incoming anti-ship missiles, we do recommend that you keep the systems.

The navy agrees to your proposal of the two corvettes including advanced systems for 55million each coming out to a total of 110million. If its ok with you we will pay half of the cash up front before the ships are built than pay the other 50% after completeion.

[quote name='supercheese' timestamp='1312506546' post='2772242']
The navy agrees to your proposal of the two corvettes including advanced systems for 55million each coming out to a total of 110million. If its ok with you we will pay half of the cash up front before the ships are built than pay the other 50% after completeion.
[/quote]
That is a perfectly acceptable payment plan. The ships have been assigned to drydocks 4 and 5 at the Obluchye Heavy Engineering Telmana Shipards. We will provide you with construction updates, should you request them.

[quote name='supercheese' timestamp='1312670505' post='2773784']
We are curious to know on the progress of the ships in construction and an estimated time till completion.
[/quote]
Everything is progressing well. The keels of the monitors have been laid down, and the hulls are quickly rising around them. Work has hit a slowdown, as we are currently waiting for our factories in Obluchye to complete the engines for the vessels. We imagine that it will still be several months (however long in RL that you want that to be), before that ships are ready for their maiden voyages.

• 2 weeks later...

The following list was given to the Magadan Navy.

Remaining tasks for the Magadan order:

-Installation of superstructure Close-In-Weapons-Systems - 42% complete
-Completion of superstructures - 68% complete
-Installation of radar systems - 72% complete
-Painting and Aesthetics - 87% complete

Estimated time to completion: 17 Days

If you wish, you may send the sailors of the ships to Telmana to become acquainted with their vessels.

OOC: They'll be done Monday.

The ships would move into docks at the nations naval dockyard (i have only 1 so far).
The 55 million owed was wired to Obluchye Heavy Engineering.

OOC: sorry i would of gotten em monday but i was busy si im just gonna jump to them coming into the docks and me paying you.