Dye mon, gen mon

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1312404708' post='2771131']
now you can go back to 2 more 'fun' filled years of being irrelevant and isolated.......yay?
[/quote]
I tried being relevant, it wasn't any fun.

Sitting on our porch and yelling at people to get off our lawn is way more enjoyable! ^_^

[quote name='sammykhalifa' timestamp='1312410490' post='2771185']
And here I bet that up until now, they didn't even know that their sole purpose of being here and running their nations was to entertain chefjoe. ;)[/quote]
Actually, we made that our secret mission statement about 16 months ago, we're just terrible at living up to our goals.

[quote name='conistonslim' timestamp='1312418350' post='2771312']
Congrats on your anniversary Créole! Before you ask... No. You can't have Jyrinx back. :P
[/quote]
Oh, don't worry. We'll have him back. Just as soon as PROJECT ICY DOOM comes to fruition. :ehm:

Wait. I mean, hey, look over there! ~scampers off and hides~

[quote name='conistonslim' timestamp='1312418350' post='2771312']
Congrats on your anniversary Créole! Before you ask... No. You can't have Jyrinx back. :P
[/quote]
Do realize how long it took us to get him to leave the first time? We'd never get rid of him if you sent him back. He's like my neighbors cat that refuses to leave my porch and keeps trying to sneak in.

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1312565373' post='2772704']
Happy Anniversary.

However, I demand you use the flag I originally made for you 2 years ago ...

[img]http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss93/alohaalliance/Aloha/AlohaOfficial/CreoleFlag.png[/img]
[/quote]
That is actually an incredibly awesome and creative flag; well done. One of the few times you'll see me hail a flag with text on it too. :v:

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1312565373' post='2772704']
Happy Anniversary.

However, I demand you use the flag I originally made for you 2 years ago ...[/quote]

We've been meaning to touch up the pixelation on that for over two years now haven't we?

[quote name='PhysicsJunky' timestamp='1312572034' post='2772776']
We've been meaning to touch up the pixelation on that for over two years now haven't we?
[/quote]

Probably. But admittedly, my photoshop skills are sub-amateur. I'm more of an "ideas" man.