Legacy turns 1

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1312431897' post='2771518']
Can we expect another complete side change in the next year or are things slowing down in the Legacy FA department?
[/quote]
We'll try to think of something else thats exciting, but it's someone elses turn I believe

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1312431897' post='2771518']
Can we expect another complete side change in the next year or are things slowing down in the Legacy FA department?
[/quote]
We plan on respecting them, so I'll guess no.

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1312513697' post='2772342']
Man, you guys can't even agree on an excuse. What did they tell you? We should compare notes.
[/quote]
I think it's safe to say that it wasnt a single problem reason. Then again, maybe if a certain GOD member wasnt a jackass toward to certain Legacy Regent we would of went more indepth with our reasoning?

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1312559592' post='2772657']
I think it's safe to say that it wasnt a single problem reason. Then again, maybe if a certain GOD member wasnt a jackass toward to certain Legacy Regent we would of went more indepth with our reasoning?
[/quote]
I've apologized to tehchad for my out of line and unprofessional behaviour. I've also Pmed you. I'll take my leave of this thread now. Happy birthday, legacy.

Congratulations to our brothers in Legacy on joining us among the list of alliances that have reached the one year milestone. The question now in not whether you will reach a second year, but if you will be sanctioned when you reach it.

On behalf of the Terran Empire, I wish you a most happy birthday.

o/ Legacy

Yuurei.
Chancellor Prime of Terran Empire