Legacy turns 1

[center][img]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/wappas/LEGACY2.png[/img]
[color="#008000"][size="5"]Live As If You're Already Dead.[/size][/color]

[size="7"]Legacy 1 Year Anniversary[/size]

On this day a year ago Iunctus and ex-Immortals forged together to form Legacy with the intent of starting anew and keeping the fire to continue on alive. We started with somewhere around 30 members and somewhere between 1.2-1.8 million, I believe. It became hard to distinguish what was Iunctus/ex-Immortal and what was old friends wanting to jump on.

We went through a lot this past year, both IA and FA, but most importantly we formed new friendships and created a great community. From Sex and Kittens, to the Man Cave, to sigs being highjacked and names changed into variations of Pig and Cosmos(in honor of Cosmos Day). Things are never dull and we are always expecting a laugh or two when we visit our home each day. If it wasn't for our active and fun community we'd surely disappear out of sight, but we refuse. We push on led by God's own image, the Holy Sarmatian Empire, the normal, regular, everyday, TehChad, and various other normal, cant hold a candle to Sarm, type folks. Then there is Hetman, who is below the rest, we simply refer to him as Derp. I won't bore anyone with more details, because I'm 99% sure no one cares anyway :awesome:

This next year promises much. Like more cakes.

[img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/130/7/9/cookie_monster_by_lickthebowlbakery-d3g17a1.jpg[/img][/center]

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1312377011' post='2770874']
Then there is Hetman, who is below the rest, we simply refer to him as Derp. I won't bore anyone with more details, because I'm 99% sure no one cares anyway[/quote]

That was uncalled for. I'll make it my personal goal to make sure Legacy doesn't see a second birthday.

[quote name='Melancholy Culkin' timestamp='1312395566' post='2771052']
Where are the treaty cancellations?
[/quote]

Send over a diplomat and we'll get to work on that. :awesome:

[quote name='Sarm']words words words words I like men[/quote]

Lines being drawn. Brilliant political move. etc etc etc

also

SARM Y U NO ON VACATION STILL!?

also announcing our new motto:

[quote]Legacy: Because no one else would have put up with Hetman.[/quote]

Edited by Wickistan