Netzach Tetragrammaton Ascension

[center][img]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd80/Methrage/ntaflag4.jpg[/img]
[size="5"][font="Impact"]
OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM NETZACH TETRAGRAMMATON ASCENSION[/font][/size]

I am announcing the official flag of Netzach Tetragrammaton Ascension to have been decided to be the above flag.

Currently our Avg NS is 12,184 and our total NS is 24,367, currently having 2 members. We can assist new members who want to grow with inter-alliance aid and help find members tech deals at good rates, such as $3m/100t or $3m/50t often times. I plan to use my slots for that purpose for a while before I begin building up my tech level again.

Currently we don't have a forum, so new members aren't required to sign up for one until our membership grows high enough to make it needed. Communication in-game is sufficient without using a separate forum for now, also we have IRC for meetings of more than 2 people. If someone wants to join they can send me a PM and let me know the extent you're willing to fight if we go to war, then if you're accepted we can hook you up with some startup aid within a week of joining. All that is expected of members is your willing to fight and go to war when its time to ride out, in return we will help build up new members who need it so they can be ready for battle when needed. We are an alliance that likes to go war, but only the side we believe is right. We only want members who are willing to fight a war with bad odds and enjoy the fighting. Those looking to avoid war shouldn't join our alliance.

Our IRC Channcel is #Tetragrammaton on Coldfront, although its not used very often, but there in-case its needed.

Currently we have a treaty with 64Digits as our only one, although we hold good relations with a lot of other alliances, especially on the red sphere. Our alliance believes treaties aren't necessary to go to war in order to help an alliance, so we don't sign a lot of them. Although for those we do sign treaties with we do fight to defend them regardless of odds.

So that concludes this update from us. For those who don't care about this announcement, I don't care about your thoughts or comments. Feel free to ask any questions for those who have them, I'll answer them in this thread if I can.

Best Regards,
Methrage, Emperor[/center]

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1312343160' post='2770713']
Shouldn't stuff like a flag/forums/IRC be done before a DoE, not as an update later on?
[/quote]
This is an alliance update, since some stuff were decided after our DoE, they're being made clear as part of the alliance update.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1312343767' post='2770729']
You should start changing the spelling of your AA by one or two letters every announcement you do and see how long it takes for someone to catch on.
[/quote]
Acension in the last one was an obvious typo/misspelling, although topic titles can't be edited so it was never fixed in the last one.

[quote name='Melancholy Culkin' timestamp='1312347878' post='2770770']
When are elections?!
[/quote]
There are no elections, ever. Unless our membership expands and people want to vote on positions such as Director of Development, Director of Foreign Affairs, etc, rather than me just appointing people. Although for now we don't do any sort of elections.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1312348132' post='2770772']
There are no elections, ever. Unless our membership expands and people want to vote on positions such as Director of Development, Director of Foreign Affairs, etc, rather than me just appointing people. Although for now we don't do any sort of elections.
[/quote]
Dictatorships FTL.

[quote name='Sloane' timestamp='1312354333' post='2770813']
Your talents in the area of graphic design are impeccable. Truly amazing work.
[/quote]
Thanks for the compliment, its good hear people think it looks good.

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1312355575' post='2770822']
I'm digging the flag.

Good luck on future endevors.
[/quote]
Thanks, good luck to you guys as well in your endeavors.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Vanilla Napalm' timestamp='1312370976' post='2770857']
What is your reaction towards to purported ODP upgrade between NTA and GOONs?
[/quote]
As long as its optional I don't mind, although optional defense exists with every alliance. Those who show to be worth defending and willing to fight are the ones worth using that option on.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1312371360' post='2770858']
As long as its optional I don't mind, although optional defense exists with every alliance. Those who show to be worth defending and willing to fight are the ones worth using that option on.
[/quote]
Glad to hear. I think this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

[quote name='Vanilla Napalm' timestamp='1312374450' post='2770866']
Glad to hear. I think this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship.
[/quote]
I don't think its an upgrade, as I think both alliances have recognized that as an option previously. While this announcement does make mention of a treaty not being necessary to defend an alliance after the name change, with Kerberos Nexus we already showed the policy in effect of defending an alliance willing to fight back that we thought was worth defending with no treaty at all. (When declaring war on MK in defense of NPO)

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Franz Ferdinand' timestamp='1312377786' post='2770879']
Looks like someone has been using the alliance model as created by Team Rocket. Always good to see other alliances follow our lead.
[/quote]
I'm not sure anyone is following the other one's lead, but great minds do tend to think alike. So both coming to the correct solution isn't so unlikely.