NEATO

[center][img]http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac316/ArekkusuTheGreat/Blue_Jeru_Cross2d.png[/img][img]http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac316/ArekkusuTheGreat/neatflagaquaflower.jpg[/img][/center]

[b]The NEATO Agreement[/b]

Preamble:

This Peace, Intelligence, and Aid treaty is between the alliances of the Christian Coalition of Countries and the Nations Empowered Against Totalitarianism, in the spirit of friendship, co-operations, etc.

Article I: Peace

The signatories of this treaty agree not to conduct any acts of warfare, espionage, or any other acts of violence against the other. If this happens, the signatories shall handle the situation properly and maturely.

Article II: Intelligence

In the event that one signatory gains intelligence on the other that could be vital to their security, they MUST share that intelligence with them. Not only vital information, but any information on them what so ever.

Article III: Aid

At any time, a signatory of this treaty may ask for aid of any kind from the other. Although the other signatory has the option to refuse the aid with a reason why, it is recommended that they send the aid as soon as possible.

Article IV: Optional Defense

I. Nations Empowered Against Totalitarianism and Christian Coalition of Countries hereby additionally acknowledge this document as a pledge of optional defense. While not mandated, this
Amendment authorizes the signatories to request Military and Diplomatic aid in times of war.

II. This Amendment may only be activated for military action upon a direct attack upon either signatory.

III. Any decision to aid - Militarily or Diplomatically - shall be considered with all haste at the time of the request by the Providing Signatory's Leadership and Foreign Affairs officials.

IV. Declining a request to assist does not constitute a revocation of this Amendment.

Article V: Termination

At any time, one signatory may cancel this treaty for the any reason. If this happens, the canceller must give the other signatory 48 hours notice of the cancellation. Article I stays in effect for an additional 120 hours after the treaty is canceled.

Signed For Nations Empowered Against Totalitarianism:
The NEAT General Assembly

Signed for The Christian Coalition of Countries:
Shergzus – Chancellor
Keystroke – Vice Chancelor
Taishaku – Minister of Defense
Wes the Wise – Minister of Foreign Affairs
Charmander – Minister of Internal Affairs

o/ to our allies in NEAT

and o/ to our friends in CCC

always glad to see friends sign with one another :)

though i have to ask....who's to blame for things to go wrong if they ever do? i vote either wes or walrus :D

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1312247115' post='2769560']
There's only one Xander.
[/quote]
you mean King Xander the Only, right? Of Urbanoland?
[quote]Article I: Peace

The signatories of this treaty agree not to conduct any acts of warfare, espionage, or any other acts of violence against the other. If this happens, the signatories shall handle the situation properly and maturely.[/quote]
Do we really need these anymore? Isn't this be the norm with everyone (except GOONS)?

Happy to see this done. Took nearly one year to get going, but hey, who is keeping track ? :P

o/ NEATO
o/ NEAT

Looking forward to a strong union with NEAT for ages to come!

Edited by wes the wise

[quote name='wes the wise' timestamp='1312295996' post='2770056']
Happy to see this done. Took nearly one year to get going, but hey, who is keeping track ? :P

o/ NEATO
o/ NEAT

Looking forward to a strong union with NEAT for ages to come!
[/quote]

Treaty partners who take forever to formalize their relations are the best :P

(should have seen how long it took SC and NEAT - so I'm poking fun at ourselves)

Congrats to both of you.

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1312408196' post='2771171']
errr.. No.

King Xander the Only, Triumvir of Non Grata is the best Xander...

Apart from Xander Harris from Buffy...
[/quote]
This is blasphemy! Repent now of thy sins!

LOL how does anyone remember Xander from Buffy, even I was embarrassed for him.