Peter The Great I, of The Moscovian Empire

AphexTwin

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=456691

Peter the Great I, of The Moscovian Empire, a former member of Non Grata recently accepted a massive amount of aid, (around 42 million) and then proceeded to resign from Non Grata. He talked about not having to pay the aid back but then eventually realizing he was in a massive hole decided to leave Non Grata out right without paying any debts.

He is an aid stealer, and joined to get his hands on cash. Please proceed to insult him and/or declare war on him. Thanks for your time.

[quote name='Peter The Great I']
[quote name='Velocity111']
Incidentally, I notice you haven't bought any infra yet and are still at 1599.99. You really shouldn't have any problem paying back the aid then, since none of it has been spent.
[/quote]

actually most of it has been spent by mistake on a wonder i thought it said 30,000 not 30,000,000
[/quote]

This is the caliber of man (EDIT:child) we're dealing with.

Edited by d3filed

[quote name='2burnt2eat' timestamp='1312238214' post='2769432']
That's rough. Hope he gets what he deserves.
[/quote]

Hes pretty much got all of the active side of Non Grata breathing down his neck... so he really has nowhere to run at this point

[quote name='AphexTwin' timestamp='1312238683' post='2769438']
Hes pretty much got all of the active side of Non Grata breathing down his neck... so he really has nowhere to run at this point
[/quote]
Yeah if you check our forums you'll see we set a new record -- 125 people online at once. Most of it was NGrs yelling at him.

Edited by Frozenrpg

[quote name='Frozenrpg' timestamp='1312238944' post='2769441']
Yeah if you check our forums you'll see we set a new record -- 125 people online at once. Most of it was NGrs yelling at him.
[/quote]

LOL REALLY? I looked at who was viewing the thread he made and it was all trium, and like 20 members... :smug:

He won't last more then a few days in peace mode, here's his trade partners if you want to ask them to stop trading! :)
Starve him out!

Days in Peace Mode: 1 Days
Total Money: $2,940,104
Last Bill Payment: 8/1/2011 5:49:35 AM
Trade Partners: Euphoria69, Vvardenfall, Slavicia, Pravdaen Republic

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1312266651' post='2769890']
I feel raped. Only tech can sterilize my wounds now.
[/quote]

Alright. I'll send you some of my own tech and get my tech sellers to send you tech to the tune of 1000 tech if you'll let him go. I want to finish my current deals first though.