ATTENTION MR DAMSKY

Krunk the Great

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a particular nation whose traffic he should play in? Given the fact that some nations have elaborate infrastruction with massive interstates while other nations have little more than mud trails I think we need a little more clarity. This playing in traffic could excite or just boor. More details please.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1312232340' post='2769374']
Is there a particular nation whose traffic he should play in? Given the fact that some nations have elaborate infrastruction with massive interstates while other nations have little more than mud trails I think we need a little more clarity. This playing in traffic could excite or just boor. More details please.
[/quote]

Probably Dulra.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1312232340' post='2769374']
[/quote]

lol I'm just imagining Damsky playing in mud trail traffic.

It appears this is the way NSO nations react when their security has been penetrated by those much more intelligent and courageous.

They sit and cry.

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1312234918' post='2769404']
I don't know if Damsky is physically capable of playing in traffic.
[/quote]

Why would I not be?

[quote name='Mixer' timestamp='1312249787' post='2769614']
Damsky is indeed mildly retarded.
[/quote]

In what way?

Edited by Mr Damsky

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1312279545' post='2769961']
Is it just me, or has the quality of threads gone incredibly downhill in these forums? :(
[/quote]

Why did you make me agree with nippy :mad:

All I got out of this thread was Krunk stamping his feet and having a sulk.

[img]http://lcspartan.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/facial_tissue_box2.jpg[/img]

Edited by nutkase

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1312254517' post='2769716']
It appears this is the way NSO nations react when their security has been penetrated by those much more intelligent and courageous.
[/quote]

You know, I read the OP as more of a F**K you than a Boo Hoo. Krunk's known for crying though, so I could be wrong.

[quote name='SpoiL' timestamp='1312284620' post='2769978']
You know, I read the OP as more of a F**K you than a Boo Hoo. Krunk's known for crying though, so I could be wrong.
[/quote]

Well, you think someone would have declared war upon me if they wanted to say "$%&@ you". Of course, that would require NSO go up against someone with a few brain cells, as opposed to Legion.