ATTENTION FARK:

Cynic1

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1312344600' post='2770745']
This fixiation on wanting to roll SOS Brigade, who is allied to RIA who is allied to Fark, just further proves why Fark would be a fool to wait for NG's side to call the shots in any war to come.
[/quote]

Yes, because your father's grandmother's cousin is your best friend.

Let's not forget about the quadruple linked alliance up in the left-most corner of the treaty web!

[quote name='jonte' timestamp='1312345120' post='2770748']
Yes, because your father's grandmother's cousin is your best friend.

Let's not forget about the quadruple linked alliance up in the left-most corner of the treaty web!
[/quote]
Since you're bringing SOS Brigade into the discussion, we might as well figure out in what way they would be connected to this incident between you guys and Fark.

Why don't you stop trying to cause a war on a topic that has been settled? What do you honestly think your rambles are going to do? I highly doubt your words will be the reason they say "well you know everything was settled but since Methrage feels we should roll we're just going to roll." Just give up already

Edited by FeaR_LeSs

[quote name='FeaR_LeSs' timestamp='1312346469' post='2770759']
Why don't you stop trying to cause a war on a topic that has been settled? What do you honestly think your rambles are going to do? I highly doubt your words will be the reason they say "well you know everything was settled but since Methrage feels we should roll we're just going to roll." Just give up already
[/quote]
Why don't you stop trying to prevent a war on a topic that has already been settled? It being made public means any previous agreement on how to settle it doesn't matter, unless both alliances agree its been settled. I'm just responding to responses to my initial opinion now that I've given it.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1312344600' post='2770745']
This fixiation on wanting to roll SOS Brigade, who is allied to RIA who is allied to Fark, just further proves why Fark would be a fool to wait for NG's side to call the shots in any war to come.
[/quote]
Did you even consider that maybe we wouldn't want to roll Fark or Ria? Making assumptions makes an *** out of you and me.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1312347120' post='2770764']
Why don't you stop trying to prevent a war on a topic that has already been settled? It being made public means any previous agreement on how to settle it doesn't matter, unless both alliances agree its been settled. I'm just responding to responses to my initial opinion now that I've given it.
[/quote]

If you feel so strongly, why don't you do something about it? After all, EVERYTHING MUST DIE : D

Edited by kwell

Really Cynic? This is a poor show dude, I mean for god sakes, you are getting hails from all of CN's Village idiots. That's just disheartening at the very least. :facepalm:

Also noting the fact that you were trying to start a global conflict is just pathetic as well.

[quote name='kwell' timestamp='1312347725' post='2770769']
If you feel so strongly, why don't you do something about it? After all, EVERYTHING MUST DIE : D
[/quote]
If I felt strongly about it, maybe I would. Although I hardly care enough to make the few posts I've made in here already. :P

I agree Cynic was being stupid to make another of these topics, but he was top level gov in Non Grata posting a public spy report they did on Fark. That's far more of a CB than anyone uses for anything anymore, but always stuck as a solid CB regardless of what happens afterward or was agreed on before. So this is the best CB Fark will have before the next time they fight a war to honor a treaty due to someone else declaring somewhere.

It would be a shame if Cynic's efforts go to waste here, with what he's giving Fark and allies right now.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1312349235' post='2770784']
I agree Cynic was being stupid to make another of these topics, but he was top level gov in Non Grata posting a public spy report they did on Fark. That's far more of a CB than anyone uses for anything anymore, but always stuck as a solid CB regardless of what happens afterward or was agreed on before. So this is the best CB Fark will have before the next time they fight a war to honor a treaty due to someone else declaring somewhere.

It would be a shame if Cynic's efforts go to waste here, with what he's giving Fark and allies right now.
[/quote]
That would be true if NG hadn't kicked him out and declared him rogue. Since its not, nice try, no cigar.

[quote name='kwell' timestamp='1312349487' post='2770786']
That would be true if NG hadn't kicked him out and declared him rogue. Since its not, nice try, no cigar.
[/quote]
That has never flew as reason the alliance isn't responsible in the past, the alliance is responsible for the actions of their gov. The alliance can't put all the responsibility on one person to resolve them of responsibility, every alliance tries that if they think they will lose.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1312349623' post='2770787']
That has never flew as reason the alliance isn't responsible in the past, the alliance is responsible for the actions of their gov. The alliance can't put all the responsibility on one person to resolve them of responsibility, every alliance tries that if they think they will lose.
[/quote]

Really? Please enlighten me.

[quote name='kwell' timestamp='1312349976' post='2770789']
Really? Please enlighten me.
[/quote]
Maybe if someone of a government position to make those decisions disagrees, with whether an alliance is clear from wrong doing by expelling the government member responsible for giving the CB, then I'll bring up some examples. Although I don't think anyone who has been government in a major alliance for long would disagree with me on that. If Fark decides not go to war over it, that would be them choosing not to use a valid CB.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1312350512' post='2770793']
Maybe if someone of a government position to make those decisions disagrees, with whether an alliance is clear from wrong doing by expelling the government member responsible for giving the CB, then I'll bring up some examples. Although I don't think anyone who has been government in a major alliance for long would disagree with me on that. If Fark decides not go to war over it, that would be them choosing not to use a valid CB.
[/quote]

Truthfully, it doesn't matter. Everything is relative to the situation at hand; this situation is a member of NG gov went against general consensus of NG's other gov by notifying IRON of something that hadn't even been voted on. Some alliance take offence to sovereignty. In this case, NG sovereignty was violated by Cynic for his "war mongering" in which other gov members disagreed with, and had voted against. Fark, saw it as just Cynic going rogue once they talked to NG's other gov members. Action was taking against cyncic. End of story.

"War mongering" is a justified cb if a majority of gov members agreed. In this case, they didn't.

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1312353093' post='2770811']
Where are the screenshots where I call to destroy SOS?

I mean, how is this new Cynic? Everyone knows NG hates SOS' guts.
[/quote]
Why so much hatred?

[quote name='kwell' timestamp='1312349487' post='2770786']
[/quote]

Where? the rogue is still within Non Grata's protection after spy attacking another alliance but yes i forgot that is ok as they allow rogues that benefit their strength to stay within their alliance... :huh:

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1312377611' post='2770877']
I think you guys are mixing up the guy who spied and the guy who leaked our private intel, tried to torpedo our treaty and tried to instigate war between Fark and us.
[/quote]

Nah they're both rogues, no mixing up there.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1312378245' post='2770883']
Nah they're both rogues, no mixing up there.
[/quote]

It was up to Fark to determine whether they felt that was the case. Clearly, they didn't. Which pretty much closes that case. The case ongoing is Cynic embarassing himself.

Edited by Laslo Kenez

[quote name='Laslo Kenez' timestamp='1312379009' post='2770896']
It was up to Fark to determine whether they felt that was the case. Clearly, they didn't. Which pretty much closes that case. The case ongoing is Cynic embarassing himself.
[/quote]

Just because Fark chose not to prosecute does not change the fact it was a community accepted rogue action, not unless spying on each others nations is now an acceptable thing and not a rogue action?

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1312379620' post='2770898']
Just because Fark chose not to prosecute does not change the fact it was a community accepted rogue action, not unless spying on each others nations is now an acceptable thing and not a rogue action?
[/quote]

Rights and wrongs in this game are judged and and executed by those that they impact, not by the community. You're free to think it's a rogue action, but it doesn't matter.

Edited by Laslo Kenez

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1312379620' post='2770898']
[/quote]

We really don't give a damn what you think...

We are evil we are unjust...Deal with it!