ATTENTION FARK:

Cynic1

Cynic, sorry bud you went about this all wrong. Each alliance in PB practically has immunity right now. If someone from the SF side of the web attacked us then MJ would join against them (and vice versa). SF/MJ have to attack each other for a war to start, whichever side swings PB wins as things stand.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Cynic' timestamp='1312251885' post='2769653']
Thanks Omni!

As was stated before we should really get back on topic here. The thread was not meant to be a discussion of my issues with NG, the ZI order, or anything other than how NGs MoD spied a Fark nation with no repercussions.
[/quote]
The situation has been handled, so there really isn't anything to discuss now besides the overall level of incompetence you've shown in dealing with this matter.

[quote name='Frozenrpg' timestamp='1312252101' post='2769654']
Cynic, sorry bud you went about this all wrong. Each alliance in PB practically has immunity right now. If someone from the SF side of the web attacked us then MJ would join against them (and vice versa). SF/MJ have to attack each other for a war to start, whichever side swings PB wins as things stand.
[/quote]

PB is falling a part. Hell even NG doesn't know where PB would fall if war were to break out. I believe the term used was "cloudy". Hence the signing of the IRON treaty and the further work towards the NoR treaty and lets not forget the ultimatum they're discussing giving the other PB alliances. Lol.

[quote name='Cynic' timestamp='1312250756' post='2769635']
So you were either A.) Trying to bait me into saying I only did this to start a war or B.) You're a traitor to NG ... which is it?
[/quote]

Neither, just a being a NG (nice guy) trying to help out the underdog.

So somebody spied on a FARK nation. Zoomy and company tell FARK hey dumb dumb did this on his own. FARK says no biggie its all good. Then you tell FARK the same thing. Then you tell us. Have I got it so far?

Edited by The Big Bad

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1312252657' post='2769668']
So somebody spied on a FARK nation. Zoomy and company tell FARK hey dumb dumb did this on his own. FARK says no biggie its all good. Then you tell FARK the same thing. Then you tell us. Have I got it so far?
[/quote]
Sounds right.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1312252381' post='2769659']
The situation was actually handled before Cynic did anything actually.

So lets get back on topic about Cynic's need for attention, unintelligible decision making, and lack of credibility.
[/quote]

Handled? I'm sorry if being at your mercy for as long as you want me to be is unacceptable to me. No thanks.

Edited by Cynic

[quote name='Cynic' timestamp='1312253233' post='2769682']
Handled? I'm sorry if being at your mercy for as long as you want me to be is unacceptable to me. No thanks.
[/quote]

Didn't you not just state this topic was about FARK and not about your nation?

Make up your !@#$@#$ mind.

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1312253363' post='2769685']
Shockingly enough, your actions have consequences.
[/quote]

I thought you would say that. Of course completely ignoring the "as long as you want" part of it. I don't mind the attacks. I don't mind the ZI. Hell I deserve it. I agree. Being at your mercy until you decide you get bored? No. You attacked while talking to Randalla without giving her any details. You then tell her its "war on" but still leave the details out. Then you have 1 triumvir saying he'll try to limit the attacks and then someone orders another attack as well as a sanction. The details STILL had not been given to me nor Randalla. So no its not handled. We still don't know how long the war will last, if I'm supposed to fight back or not, will it end any sooner if I just let it happen? You're unclear with your decision. so yea $%&@ you, I'm not just gonna sit around and take the shaft until you decide you're bored.

Edited by Cynic

[quote name='Cynic' timestamp='1312253561' post='2769690']
I thought you would say that. Of course completely ignoring the "as long as you want" part of it. I don't mind the attacks. I don't mind the ZI. Hell I deserve it. I agree. Being at your mercy until you decide you get bored? No. You attacked while talking to Randalla without giving her any details. You then tell her its "war on" but still leave the details out. Then you have 1 triumvir saying he'll try to limit the attacks and then someone orders another attack as well as a sanction. So no. The details STILL had not been given to me nor Randalla. So no, $%&@ you, I'm not just gonna sit around and take the shaft until you decide you're bored.
[/quote]
Actually, I think you will. And I suggest you do it with a smile on your face. I know I will.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1312253387' post='2769686']
Didn't you not just state this topic was about FARK and not about your nation?

Make up your !@#$@#$ mind.
[/quote]

I believe you changed the subject, unless I'm reading "Lets get back on topic about Cynics....." wrong. Pretty clear though you wanted to discuss other things than my intentions for this topic.

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1312253021' post='2769676']
We can't be exciting every day.
[/quote]

Not your fault, he decided to make an internal matter no one cares about into a public matter that nobody cares about. On the plus side with this you can do whatever you want with him and most people will say he asked for it.

So Xander, I need a clear cut, no !@#$%^&*, no beating around the bush answer. What exactly is the final decision? ZI? EZI? PZI? One round of wars and sanction? What's the deal? I need to know so I can make a decision as to what my next move in CN will be.

Edited by Cynic

[quote name='Cynic' timestamp='1312254499' post='2769714']
So Xander, I need a clear cut, no !@#$%^&*, no beating around the bush answer. What exactly is the final decision? ZI? EZI? PZI? One round of wars and sanction? What's the deal? I need to know so I can make a decision as to what my next move in CN will be.
[/quote]
Why should I give you what you want? There doesn't seem to be much benefit there for me.

[quote name='Cynic' timestamp='1312254499' post='2769714']
[/quote]

You seem so misguided and boring

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1312254592' post='2769718']
Why should I give you what you want? There doesn't seem to be much benefit there for me.
[/quote]

My apologies Randalla, now I see what you went through trying to get an answer last night.

If nothing else I think my current alliance deserves to know where this stands. As Randalla tried telling you all last night she plans funding my rebuilding and wants to make sure theres no further issues.

Edited by Cynic

[quote name='Cynic' timestamp='1312253760' post='2769698']
I believe you changed the subject, unless I'm reading "Lets get back on topic about Cynics....." wrong. Pretty clear though you wanted to discuss other things than my intentions for this topic.
[/quote]

You are wrong, yes. Like most things.

[quote name='Cynic' timestamp='1312254796' post='2769721']
My apologies Randalla, now I see what you went through trying to get an answer last night.

If nothing else I think my current alliance deserves to know where this stands. As Randalla tried telling you all last night she plans funding my rebuilding and wants to make sure theres no further issues.
[/quote]
Indeed, and she's welcome to begin rebuilding you when we've finished with you.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1312254818' post='2769722']
You are wrong, yes. Like most things.
[/quote]

So if "lets get on topic to this" means "lets get on topic to that" then OBVIOUSLY "You are wrong" means "You are right" right? lol

My head hurts XD