ATTENTION FARK:

Cynic1

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1312210717' post='2769132']
On a random note, did anyone else notice that the nation linked in the OP is 4.5 years old (and has spent the entire time in Fark), and has [i]0 casualties[/i]? How does that even happen?
[/quote]

I think it happens largely because Fark generally does anything it can to not really get involved in anything major.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Derwood1' timestamp='1312214863' post='2769180']
I never received any screenshots from \m/'s forums, not sure what you are talking about.....regardless it has nothing to do with your betrayal of NG's trust in you.
[/quote]

If you read carefully...

[quote name='Cynic' timestamp='1312214467' post='2769174']
Now Derwood, I have to ask. Why did you not mind someone stealing SS's of \m/'s forums when RoK was planning to attack you guys. [b](iirc CitizenKane was the one who received them)[/b].[/quote]

He didn't actually say you received them personally, he simply implied that you had knowledge of them and their contents and that PC benefited from them. Of course if saying, "I never received any screenshots" is your attempt to dodge out of the whole issue, then I'm afraid I'm going to have to insist that you think about rephrasing your response.

Have fun with this. :)

Yes, I'm happy it's not me...this time.

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1312214950' post='2769181']
Yah, but what about that thing with Colonel Mustard in the Dining Room with the candlestick?
You can't explain that away so easily.
[/quote]

It wasn't Colonel Mustard! It was Professor Plum!!

[quote name='Cynic' timestamp='1312215724' post='2769193']
I opposed the treaty? Which one the IRON or the TLR upgrade that I told you I wanted my signature on?
[/quote]

We don't put Deputies on our Treaties so wouldn't have happened.

Edited by Stewie

[quote name='Charles the Great' timestamp='1312247821' post='2769569']
just wondering ........ what's happening to the guy who actually spied?
[/quote]

My point exactly. Can't just say it was an newb mistake seeing as in how he's 100k+ nation and NG's MoD... but I'm the bad guy.

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1312248034' post='2769574']
Who cares?~
[/quote]

Obviously he does.

Edited by Cynic

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1312248034' post='2769574']
Who cares?~
[/quote]
Probably the guy who was spied by a member of Non Grata's government (their MoD, really dude?). Non Grata handled this professionally however, and the fault lies solely on him, not on them in this instance.

That being said, Cynic has made this about him, not about that.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='Cynic' timestamp='1312248253' post='2769575']
My point exactly. Can't just say it was an newb mistake seeing as in how he's 100k+ nation and NG's MoD... but I'm the bad guy.

Obviously he does.
[/quote]

It wasn't a serious reply okay.

[quote name='Melancholy Culkin' timestamp='1312225430' post='2769304']
Dear god, this tells me everything about you that I need to know.
[/quote]

Now all I need is Shattenmanns support and this thread is complete.. I see you lurking down there :P

Edited by Cynic

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1312210717' post='2769132']
On a random note, did anyone else notice that the nation linked in the OP is 4.5 years old (and has spent the entire time in Fark), and has [i]0 casualties[/i]? How does that even happen?
[/quote]
The MHA Model? Maybe he's a banker.

[quote name='fant0m' timestamp='1312213134' post='2769156']
Enjoy your moment in the 'sun' while you can, little boy. Your pathetic attempt to cause trouble has failed miserably and I would hope no alliance worth squat will accept you now.
[/quote]
Wouldn't it be more efficient to talk to Fear- on your own forum?

[quote name='Mixer' timestamp='1312213455' post='2769159']
This is why I'm so proud to be a NG member. FeaR- keep up the good work man! Obligatory fark sucks.
[/quote]

Lol. Derwood, Arexes and King Xander. I expect to see this guy expelled and ZId as well..

[quote]<Mixer> Anyway if you are serious about starting something more than what you have done, let me know[/quote]

More logs if u need'em XD

Traitorous Scum. :smug:

Edited by Cynic

[quote name='Cynic' timestamp='1312250176' post='2769622']
Lol. Derwood, Arexes and King Xander. I expect to see this guy expelled and ZId as well..

More logs if u need'em XD

Traitorous Scum. :smug:
[/quote]

Awww lookey here we have big bad cynic trying to act like he runs !@#$. You sir are an excellent counter-espionage agent.

[quote name='Mixer' timestamp='1312250586' post='2769630']
Awww lookey here we have big bad cynic trying to act like he runs !@#$. You sir are an excellent counter-espionage agent.
[/quote]

So you were either A.) Trying to bait me into saying I only did this to start a war or B.) You're a traitor to NG ... which is it?

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1312251683' post='2769651']
I like Cynic, so I'll wish him good luck on getting out of this mess.
[/quote]

Thanks Omni!

As was stated before we should really get back on topic here. The thread was not meant to be a discussion of my issues with NG, the ZI order, or anything other than how NGs MoD spied a Fark nation with no repercussions.