ATTENTION FARK:

Cynic1

[quote name='Cynic' timestamp='1312210564' post='2769127']
Whoa whoa.. I didn't "mess" with any logs. Also this thread really wasn't as much about Cynic and NG... as it was about the !@#$%*^ formerly known as Fark.

Like I said, I'm getting ZI'd regardless so why not give you a good !@#$@#$ reason.
[/quote]

Yeah and you are now trying to "call out" FARK because you are angry they didn't take your baiting? If you didn't want to be attacked, you should never have leaked private information.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1312210949' post='2769137']
Yeah and you are now trying to "call out" FARK because you are angry they didn't take your baiting? If you didn't want to be attacked, you should never have leaked private information.
[/quote]

I madmadmadmadmadmad they didn't DoW you... damnit.

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1312210717' post='2769132']
On a random note, did anyone else notice that the nation linked in the OP is 4.5 years old (and has spent the entire time in Fark), and has [i]0 casualties[/i]? How does that even happen?
[/quote]

That's quite a chunk of change lost without the war memorial.

So we are to believe that NG handed Fark a CB not too dissimilar to the one that started [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/PB-NpO_War"]the previous large shootout/Great War[/url], but that Fark unlike VE more or less said, "hey, it's ok, in fact shoot this other guy for making it public"?

That's lulzy. :smug:

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1312212384' post='2769151']
So we are to believe that NG handed Fark a CB not too dissimilar to the one that started [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/PB-NpO_War"]the previous large shootout/Great War[/url], but that Fark unlike VE more or less said, "hey, it's ok, in fact shoot this other guy for making it public"?

That's lulzy. :smug:
[/quote]

Yes. That's exactly it!

[quote name='fant0m' timestamp='1312213134' post='2769156']
Enjoy your moment in the 'sun' while you can, little boy. Your pathetic attempt to cause trouble has failed miserably and I would hope no alliance worth squat will accept you now.
[/quote]

Be back in NG before ya know it ;)

This is what happens when big government makes its citizens sit aroung doing nothing for long periods of time. I hope to see more people take back control of their nations from the small number of power hungry "leaders" who spend their days telling us what we can and cant do. o/ [i]viva la revolution de anarchy[/i]

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1312213823' post='2769163']
This is what happens when big government makes its citizens sit aroung doing nothing for long periods of time. I hope to see more people take back control of their nations from the small number of power hungry "leaders" who spend their days telling us what we can and cant do. o/ [i]viva la revolution de anarchy[/i]
[/quote]

what?! you lost me....

Cynic, my dear village idiot. I was going to talk to the other tris to make it less then a ZI. I was thinking a round of war and we could all move on. I did not have time to talk to my fellow tris before you posted this. You can now forget any chance of leniency.

I've know Randalla for a while now and she was gracious in taking you in and the relationship I have had with her in the past is the only reason I was considering a lesser sentence . You now have dumped private conversations between me and her that she has shared with you.

Everyone needs to take note here that Cynic is clearly someone that can never be trusted. Also why didn't you post what zoom and I told you last night, along with your pathetic excuse?

[quote]Jul 31 22:50:08 <Derwood1> also IRON literally lol at your attmepts and you can see the treaty was still signed
Jul 31 22:50:23 <Derwood1> havent you learned that no one comes out good dumping screenshots
Jul 31 22:50:45 <Derwood1> every alliance has stuff that people spout about
Jul 31 22:51:05 <Derwood1> others that matter know that and think what a tool for betraying trust
Jul 31 22:51:47 <DJ_Cynic> Sorry. To be quite honest, I was $%&@ed up last night (under the influence of many many things) and was just gonna quit CN and was like "$%&@ it"
Jul 31 22:51:53 <DJ_Cynic> now I'm sobered up and regret it
Jul 31 22:51:57 <zoom> All you did was expose the world to my butthole.
Jul 31 22:52:04 <zoom> Just a bunch of !@#$ in there really.
Jul 31 22:52:05 <Derwood1> ok well that is all I have to say[/quote]

[quote name='Derwood1' timestamp='1312214180' post='2769165']
Cynic, my dear village idiot. I was going to talk to the other tris to make it less then a ZI. I was thinking a round of war and we could all move on. I did not have time to talk to my fellow tris before you posted this. You can now forget any chance of leniency.

I've know Randalla for a while now and she was gracious in taking you in and the relationship I have had with her in the past is the only reason I was considering a lesser sentence . You now have dumped private conversations between me and her that she has shared with you.

Everyone needs to take note here that Cynic is clearly someone that can never be trusted. Also why didn't you post what zoom and I told you last night, along with your pathetic excuse?
[/quote]

lolololol. I forgot about that. Yea... excuses are like my idols everybody has one. Mine was horrible. LOL.

Now Derwood, I have to ask. Why did you not mind someone stealing SS's of \m/'s forums when RoK was planning to attack you guys. (iirc CitizenKane was the one who received them). CK was more than happy to take those SS of that guys hands. But now its such a horrible thing to do. SS never get anybody anywhere right? It damn sure got PC prepared for war that night :D

Edited by Cynic

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1312214256' post='2769167']
You're trying too hard here to start !@#$, Cynic. Be cool, man, be cool.
[/quote]

I merely see a man exposing the truth to Planet Bob. And I see Non Grata and their ilk unjustly sentencing this man to ZI.

[quote name='Cynic' timestamp='1312214467' post='2769174']

Now Derwood, I have to ask. Why did you not mind someone stealing SS's of \m/'s forums when RoK was planning to attack you guys. (iirc CitizenKane was the one who received them). CK was more than happy to take those SS of that guys hands. But now its such a horrible thing to do. SS never get anybody anywhere right? It damn sure got PC prepared for war that night :D
[/quote]

I never received any screenshots from \m/'s forums, not sure what you are talking about.....regardless it has nothing to do with your betrayal of NG's trust in you.

[quote name='Derwood1' timestamp='1312214863' post='2769180']
I never received any screenshots from \m/'s forums, not sure what you are talking about.....regardless it has nothing to do with your betrayal of NG's trust in you.
[/quote]

Yah, but what about that thing with Colonel Mustard in the Dining Room with the candlestick?
You can't explain that away so easily.

[quote name='Derwood1' timestamp='1312214863' post='2769180']
[/quote]

I'm sure you didn't. Lolz. I know for a fact actually that you did. You're right it has nothing to do with the betrayal besides that its wrong to do it to you but okay to do it for you

EDIT: I have Mr Damksys and Rebel Virginias approval. I need nothing else from this thread tbh, :D

Edited by Cynic

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1312215417' post='2769189']
I just see someone with a very large ego crying on the OWF because we got a treaty which he opposed.

You go girl, just cry and act like a loon. Have fun.
[/quote]

I opposed the treaty? Which one the IRON or the TLR upgrade that I told you I wanted my signature on?