Quarterly Question Period

[quote name='Ron Weasley' timestamp='1312508520' post='2772269']
Hello guys, I am Ron Weasley, the new Minister of War for Ascended Republic of Elite States. I have played cybernations ever since June 12, 2006, also play Tournament Edition as well. I won TE Round 11.
[/quote]

heh, i remember us having you rogued every subsequent round, before long it wasn't so much a case of you being a threat to the flag is it was that we simply enjoyed seeing which inactivity excuse you would come up with each round before fleeing to tF in the hopes we'd stop hitting you,

on topic, what's your opinion on PF and it's member alliances?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1312648153' post='2773548']
on topic, what's your opinion on PF and it's member alliances?
[/quote]

I like the alliances involved, in particular TOP. I'm sure that bloc will do good things, provided they are motivated to.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1312650949' post='2773563']
I like the alliances involved, in particular TOP. I'm sure that bloc will do good things, provided they are motivated to.
[/quote]
Well... Since you said such nice things about us, rolling MJ gets scratched off the list...

That being said, who would win in a fight between PF and MJ?

[quote name='KaitlinK' timestamp='1312555834' post='2772624']
I find the thread sad to amusing at best as it seems to consist mainly of Xiph denying he dominates SF and other SFr's nodding in agreement, Liz attempting to be a bad ass stating she wants a piece of Mj, and a lovely retelling of some histories that frankly were best left untouched.
I don't believe the quality alliances still left in SF can balance out the negative. I would urge Liz to keep in mind when posting all men love watching a good chick fight and I am more than willing to oblige.
[/quote]

... and that's why we all love Kait! :wub:

[quote name='KagetheSecond' timestamp='1312669313' post='2773775']
Well... Since you said such nice things about us, rolling MJ gets scratched off the list...

That being said, who would win in a fight between PF and MJ?
[/quote]

You'd kick our asses. It comes down to upper tier vs. Lower tier. We have numerical advantage, but your high tech nations would rip us to shreds. Thankfully, my kind words in this thread mean that diplomacy has prevailed. ;)

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1312682601' post='2773925']
well since you guys wont let me fight ET im afraid we'll have go to war after all :nuke:

[b]Who would win in the Kait Vs Liz fight?
[/b][/quote]

The audience? :D

[quote name='partymaster' timestamp='1312478722' post='2771888']
Rephrasing it to: If you were selected to choose a theme song for the alliance, which one would you choose and why?
This way everyone can answer. :D
[/quote]

Make them Suffer - Cannibal Corpse

[quote name='KaitlinK' timestamp='1312517624' post='2772392']
What exactly makes you think he gets to leave? Valued members of this alliance are kept under lock and key to prevent wandering after Alfred escaped.
[/quote]

This I can attest to.. I've tried to get them to kick me out and they still grant me access.

edit: valued, XD

Edited by Valtamdraugr

[quote name='partymaster' timestamp='1312478722' post='2771888']
Rephrasing it to: If you were selected to choose a theme song for the alliance, which one would you choose and why?
This way everyone can answer. :D
[/quote]

[i]Bad Meets Evil[/i] by Eminem and Royce the 5'9"