Quarterly Question Period

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jtkode' timestamp='1312475140' post='2771845']
First off Joe, you did not leave this alliance to me, something that you SHOULD have done, you left the alliance to Barix, a traitor to ARES, like yourself. Canceling on UINE is a very sad decision, I loved Keve like a brother, and always will, UINE gov't now is nothing like it was when I knew them, and I have known them and kept in good contact with them for the last two years on a regular basis. By the way explain your reasoning behind me being a kiss ass, I'd love to show everyone in this thread how stupid you are by debunking your ridiculous statements.

10 alliances in Karma, word Joe, word, you know what, I was going to keep fighting against SLCB, your buddy Barix, who you put in power, not me, after you left the alliance, almost ZId me for voting [size=9]NO[/size] on the peace agreement, the only time I have ever voted nay! and then guess what, because of this I left government of ARES, and do you know what Barix did, he left the alliance, to create another, and then when our other allies in Teen Titans called for our help, no one was there to answer, because of someone who YOU put in charge. And if you call me going to GOD, having a very long Q n A kissing ass, where I took a lot of criticism and hatred on my part on behalf of Barix and what he did in government, and I apologized time and again, because I should have for what happened, your a fool.[/quote]

I have stayed out of this until this point, but since I just got kicked in the e-nuts for an alliance i've not been in for almost two years, here I am.

First. You're quick to point the finger at me and say Im the reason ARES is !@#$, to which I reply. It's been almost two years, whats your excuse? Any leader worth a damn could've turned it around in that time.

I dont claim to have done well with ARES. Infact it's one of my biggest failures during my time in the game. Though my only regret is not having disbanded it when I had the chance. ARES is now worse than ever before, and being lead by a pompus little !@#$ named Jtkode who couldnt lead his way out of a paper bag.

Secondly. I never had any intention of having you ZI'd. You simply were not worth the effort.

Thirdly. I left ARES because of piss poor, innactive government and membership. When I left it was an alliance of once a month players who did nothing to contribute to the well being of the alliance. Frankly, Im not willing to help an alliance that is unwilling to help itself.

So before you start pointing the finger at others maybe you should ask yourself why the alliance YOU lead is !@#$, and why in the 783 Days you've been there you have not done a damn thing to make it any better. Infact, when I left ARES was well over a mil, so any idea you had of claiming to be a better leader than me goes right out the window when you see ARES current stats.

In short. Go $%&@ yourself.

Edited by Barix9

[quote name='Jtkode' timestamp='1312475140' post='2771845']

10 alliances in Karma, word Joe, word, you know what, I was going to keep fighting against SLCB, your buddy Barix, who you put in power, not me, after you left the alliance, almost ZId me for voting [size=9]NO[/size] on the peace agreement, the only time I have ever voted nay! and then guess what, because of this I left government of ARES, and do you know what Barix did, he left the alliance, to create another, and then when our other allies in Teen Titans called for our help, no one was there to answer, because of someone who YOU put in charge. And if you call me going to GOD, having a very long Q n A kissing ass, where I took a lot of criticism and hatred on my part on behalf of Barix and what he did in government, and I apologized time and again, because I should have for what happened, your a fool.[/quote]

Typical Jtkode. Blames all the problems on everyone else. What have you done with the 2+ years i've been gone? Well you took ARES from 1.95 mil NS to around 800k, you lost over 100 members, and you are squarely in Xiph's pocket. Also if this is such a great relationship you two have why is you're embassy with them over a year inactive, And they have ONE DELETED MEMBER signed up on your forums.? Let me guess, GOD basically holds a treaty with Jtkode, and not ARES? One way street, good job finding allies who really care. It was pretty sweet watching you get crushed by SLCB though. You posted the DoW yourself.

[quote]If the other 9 of ARES former founders would like to hate me, do it, but I ask you to do it while knowing all of the facts. I came to ARES to help a dying alliance, and I have been loyal to her ever since, and will stay this way.[/quote]

I cannot, and have not questioned your loyalty. However, what good is being the leader of an alliance whose only good quality is loyalty to those who he likes? You put Caossal as a MoFA, in my entire career in CN, i've seen Cao on IRC maybe 30 times. Does he even know what these forums are?

[quote] And I would like to take this time right now, to call out the little pile of week old dog s*** they call JoeStupid. You came back to ARES last month all goody goody with me to try and help rebuild. What you found was an alliance working for itself, and what did you do, you tried to coup me

And it failed, I knew all along what your plans were and I knew they were against ARES, not for it. You found an alliance strong, you got mad at me because I am ruling this alliance, not you, and it will never be you again. You are a power hungry fool, and when you do not get what you want you get all upset, and then you kiss up right afterward:[/quote]

I'm super power hungry. I'm just dying to lead ARES. I didn't try to coup you, I tried to win your job because you cannot do it youself. You say you didn't have the power to fix anything in ARES when you were high gov't. I call that ineffective. ARES is not strong, you have 5 members who visit the forums and post things related to this world, the rest of them couldn't give a hot damn what happened. I did lose my lid a few times, but nothing changed after that. You are still the spineless coward everyone told me you were when I brought you to ARES. This alliance is not working at all.

[quote]When you call me an idiot Joe, you should look in the Mirror, you have abandoned ARES twice, and I have stayed loyal, and will always promote my allegiance, if you want to make it your goal to disband ARES before you leave this game, then come try it. I will tell you now however, you will not succeed, this is my home, our home, we are here for the long run, unlike the 9 founders, these self proclaimed kings.
[/quote]

I tried, I really tried to bring ARES back. I thought I could do it, I was wrong. But to sit here and have you call me dog !@#$ (hilariously ironic) while you do nothing as ARES falls further into obscurity is incredible. You still blame Barix and myself 2 years after we left. What have YOU done? Oh and here are the original 9:

Joe Stupid, Caossal, Saphirefenix, p0rkSab3r, Barix9, v0.0v, Jotti,Bob Ilyani, Draov.

MM and Robb joined Rok first. Also Magnum was there. 2 days after we started. Word Jtkode, word.

Guys, this is not the right place to be doing this. The thread is about RoK, not ARES.

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1312491422' post='2772058']
When will you, Bob, leave RoK?

Apologies if it has been asked.
[/quote]

Actually, I've never heard this before. Where'd you hear that one? I'm genuinely curious.

Also, the answer is not in the near future. To be honest, I haven't thought of leaving RoK since I joined.

I think its funny you say that I'm a spineless, if you call ARES inability to war at a given time, and me making sure ARES doesn't die, is spineless, then alright. I look into ARES best interests, and thats how it went.

Your sway my words when talking about me not being able to do anything in gov't when I was MoFA. I could have done anything I wanted in gov't. Everyone knows that I make the decisions in ARES because I'm the most active and experienced. But I was inactive, and not into it, and then again you say I blame others, I blame myself as well. But you can not respect the fact that we are actually doing work, and were gaining NS, you left a month ago, we just gained back that 40k NS. And if you EVER too the time to come up to me and talk to me about how ARES is doing, like you might actually give a crap about the alliance, then we would gladly tell you whats going on, and how our activity has risen so greatly in the last three months since I took office of the SupCom. (yes just so everyone knows I've just taken office as SupCom quite recently).

Cao is MoFA because I trust him, I'm not putting someone inexperienced in MoFA, not taking a risk, its purely strategic.

You say that we fall further and further down. When I joined ARES we were 1.1 mil NS, when you left we were 1 mil, when barix was there, we were 1.1 again, and when we went to war against SLCB we were 1.4, then after 1.1 and then the war against FOK, we were killed to 600, and since then we have gained 300k. Its sickening that you call us inactive, when we do steadily GROW.

If we were in Xiphs pocket, we would not have a treaty with Polaris....

I literally have done nothing to ROK, and have always been friendly, but hoenstly I don't care weather you like us or don't like us, the fact of the matter is, you guys left ARES, personally I consider that being a traitor to our alliance, and you expect it to be the alliance you have always wanted. Its. Not. Get. Over. It. Were moving in the direction that best suits us. Were not dying because I'm in for the long hall. And honestly dude, everyone else in ARES is as well.

You guys all say we should disband for your own personal reasons, you want it so no one is there anymore so you don't have to look back on something you left in the dust, because you obviously don't realize or EVEN TRY TO UNDERSTAND our activity, or anything, I could shove it in your face and post it and have an open forum and you wouldn't even care to look. Its because you want us gone for your own stupid reasons, when there should not be any hatred at all.

By the way Barix9, shut up, there is no reason for you to talk, you sucked in ARES, nuff said. Oh by the way, you didn't have the balls to attack me because you knew that I had my allies to protect me and back me up along with the current gov't you fool.

P.S. I agree Bob, just wanted to understand why you Spam our threads. If anyone would honestly like to know anything about us, I'm on IRC everyday #ARES.

Edited by Jtkode

[quote name='Jtkode' timestamp='1312502575' post='2772179']
By the way Barix9, shut up, there is no reason for you to talk, you sucked in ARES, nuff said. Oh by the way, you didn't have the balls to attack me because you knew that I had my allies to protect me and back me up along with the current gov't you fool.
[/quote]

Amazingly enough every single one of them voted to kick you out. The only reason you got back in was because I gave it back to you when I left. History speaks loudly enough that I dont have to. ARES did better both in the time myself, and joe ran it. In all aspects. You started this conversation, now you're backpeddling because you have nothing actually worth saying. If you didnt want me to speak here, you should've left me out of it.

If you really want to call my loyalty into question, I helped ARES from the outside for almost a year after I left, until you removed my forums access. It was at that point I let it go, and stopped caring.

Nice try though, you're still !@#$.

@Bob Honestly I dont know how the conversation started, I was perfectly content to ignore this thread all together until I was called out for no reason.

Edit: @Ragnarok - Out of respect for you guys, Im not gonna post in this thread anymore. I <3 my RoK peeps.

Edited by Barix9

Barix, I never once said you were disloyal to ARES while you were in ARES, to be hoenst I can bicker forever with people on IRC, on anywhere, when you fight about internal dealings in an alliance, its because you both care about it, and then one day, after Joe left, and after we talked all the time that we needed to stay together to keep ARES going, dude you quit. And on top of that, even though I was ok with it because you need to go in your own direction, you gave a big F u to ARES and canceled on the Valor accords, something I cared about personally so much, I would have died for TCU. And after this you never talked to me again, my bickering with you and you saying stuff to me was never on a personal level for me because I understood it was for ARES, but you take it in a different way dude.

I've tried numerous times to patch up things with you Barix, and its unfortunately happened, but you did leave ares and you canceled and never talked to us again.

but I do commend your work in ARES, everything in ARES might have gone wrong, but we both tried our hardest to make it survive.

[quote name='Supa_Troop3r' timestamp='1312506853' post='2772249']
How does RoK feel about DT not being viking themed while being in MJ?
[/quote]

Personally, I consider it more of a bloc about friendship than a bloc about Viking alliances uniting- that's the theme and that's what it began as, but it's not the ideal that drives the bloc. That's why you guys were a better candidate for the bloc than someone like, say, TYR.

Hello guys, I am Ron Weasley, the new Minister of War for Ascended Republic of Elite States. I have played cybernations ever since June 12, 2006, also play Tournament Edition as well. I won TE Round 11.

Alright, nuff said on my intro. ARES HAS become MUCH MORE active ever since Jtkode became the new leader...and that is just plain fact. I used to be one of the members who would check the forums and see what is new but not really post, but ever since Feb, my activity has risen, especially the last few months. I have WITNESSED newer and more active people. I would like to commend partymaster as our Vice Reagent, he is awesome and as he works along with Jt, they have been making many changes to ARES. In addition, as the new MoW, I HAVE BEEN RE-ORGANIZING the entire military branch, and AM ACTIVELY working on preparing ARES for war when it happens. Yes, I have seen ARES top 100 members, and reach a peak of 1.4 million nation strength, but I must say that we are indeed holding on strong in the sense that we are close to 900k NS with only 36 members. We are working on MAJOR aid drives for the very first time for ARES, which have been VERY SUCCESSFUL so far. I will admit, ARES did seem for a long time to be going down the tube a while back, and I did question for a while if ARES would disband, BUT WE DID NOT. We stayed together, and are NOW working on changing ARES for the BETTER. Go on #ARES to talk to us, I am on everynight.

I have been a member of ARES for over a 1,000 days between my current nation and my old nation I had.

[quote name='Ron Weasley' timestamp='1312508520' post='2772269']
Hello guys, I am Ron Weasley, the new Minister of War for Ascended Republic of Elite States. I have played cybernations ever since June 12, 2006, also play Tournament Edition as well. I won TE Round 11.

Alright, nuff said on my intro. ARES HAS become MUCH MORE active ever since Jtkode became the new leader...and that is just plain fact. I used to be one of the members who would check the forums and see what is new but not really post, but ever since Feb, my activity has risen, especially the last few months. I have WITNESSED newer and more active people. I would like to commend partymaster as our Vice Reagent, he is awesome and as he works along with Jt, they have been making many changes to ARES. In addition, as the new MoW, I HAVE BEEN RE-ORGANIZING the entire military branch, and AM ACTIVELY working on preparing ARES for war when it happens. Yes, I have seen ARES top 100 members, and reach a peak of 1.4 million nation strength, but I must say that we are indeed holding on strong in the sense that we are close to 900k NS with only 36 members. We are working on MAJOR aid drives for the very first time for ARES, which have been VERY SUCCESSFUL so far. I will admit, ARES did seem for a long time to be going down the tube a while back, and I did question for a while if ARES would disband, BUT WE DID NOT. We stayed together, and are NOW working on changing ARES for the BETTER. Go on #ARES to talk to us, I am on everynight.

I have been a member of ARES for over a 1,000 days between my current nation and my old nation I had.
[/quote]
Go make your own QnA. No one honestly cares :awesome:

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1312491422' post='2772058']
When will you, Bob, leave RoK?

Apologies if it has been asked.
[/quote]

What exactly makes you think he gets to leave? Valued members of this alliance are kept under lock and key to prevent wandering after Alfred escaped.

[quote name='KaitlinK' timestamp='1312517624' post='2772392']
What exactly makes you think he gets to leave? Valued members of this alliance are kept under lock and key to prevent wandering after Alfred escaped.
[/quote]

Oh you know, i will drop in, sometime... as long as you dont mind having your crockery smashed and scotch drunk.

[quote name='partymaster' timestamp='1312475324' post='2771847']
If you could pick a theme song, which song would you choose and why?
[/quote]

No thinking. A song written for our deeds! Its called.... Ragnarok!! Its by [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQCDjK6tn1A"]Stormwarrior[/url]!

[quote name='Captain Flinders' timestamp='1312543182' post='2772575']
Are you upset that SF's Q&A is now outshining your own? Do you feel the need to rejoin SF so that you can gorge yourself on drama?
[/quote]

Everyday. MJ is nice and the people are good, but you just don't get the massive clash of personalities that made SF so much sheer fun!

[quote name='Captain Flinders' timestamp='1312543182' post='2772575']
Are you upset that SF's Q&A is now outshining your own? Do you feel the need to rejoin SF so that you can gorge yourself on drama?
[/quote]

I find the thread sad to amusing at best as it seems to consist mainly of Xiph denying he dominates SF and other SFr's nodding in agreement, Liz attempting to be a bad ass stating she wants a piece of Mj, and a lovely retelling of some histories that frankly were best left untouched.
I don't believe the quality alliances still left in SF can balance out the negative. I would urge Liz to keep in mind when posting all men love watching a good chick fight and I am more than willing to oblige.

[quote name='LeonidasRexII' timestamp='1312600896' post='2773114']
Since your alliance is named after a mythological "End of the World" scenario, how do you think Planet Bob will meet it's end? Follow up - Will Ragnarok be there for Bobnarok?
[/quote]

With a whimper as people slowly walk away...and I think we have some in RoK stubborn enough to be there for it.