Quarterly Question Period

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1312394608' post='2771043']
I'm currently in Ragnarok, chuckles. :P

The Bear Cavalry is not battle ready just yet.
[/quote]

Ah. Last I saw you weren't on the AA, though that was a long time ago when you were planning on leaving...

@Jekalle SanderP and myself haven't deleted D:

Also: My ego has been satisfactorily stroked.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jtkode' timestamp='1312415528' post='2771272']
Why do you feel the need to spam every thread that our most noble alliance of ARES have posted?
[/quote]
When you describe your alliance as "our most noble alliance of ARES" you are kind of asking for it.

Why do you feel the need to spam every thread that our most noble alliance of ARES have posted?
[/quote]

I should have killed this alliance when I left. Leaving it to you was one of the worst decisions ever. You are literally incapable of anything besides kissing ass, which you do fairly well. What is the last noble thing you guys have done? Cancel on UINE when they needed you most? They just went through a tough time, and a huge government shakeup and you turn tail and leave them out to dry? I used to feel sorry for you guys because I felt that my departure severely hurt ARES chances of survival, now I wish I disbanded ARES when I left. I was going to compare you to Ramirius, but that would bring his name down ever further. I mean ARES fought 8 alliances in Karma, and you guys lasted like 10 days against SLCB. Jtkode you are a terrible leader, and the name of ARES will forever bring about laughter wherever it is mentioned, and it's completely your fault. One of the ten founders is still in ARES, and the other 9 would like to see you burn, congrats on a job well done.

Before I leave this world, I will disband you. I promise you this.

Oh and for the record, we've never spammed a single thread of yours.

Edited by Joe Stupid

[/quote]
I consider it a personal note to pay attention to alliances that I was once part of. As a founder and former member of ARES (I hope you knew that), I've also found it a very sore point of my own to see the alliance I called home become a completely different and unfortunate beast. In the element of hindsight I would have pushed for ARES to disband when I left, because in this state all it's doing is sullying the name of a once noble alliance.

[quote name='Joe Stupid' timestamp='1312424915' post='2771419']
What is the last noble thing you guys have done? Cancel on UINE when they needed you most? They just went through a tough time, and a huge government shakeup and you turn tail and leave them out to dry?
[/quote]
Without regard to whatever other complaints you have, that one's not fair to ARES. ARES signed a treaty with an authoritarian alliance in Keve's control, but now UINE is embracing and thankful for foreign regime change and is a democratic alliance--UINE today is not the UINE ARES signed with and it only makes sense to cancel the treaty. It's not ARES's job to rehab UINE or to hold onto a treaty with a government they don't like for the reason of making sure that government succeeds.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1312425946' post='2771440']
Without regard to whatever other complaints you have, that one's not fair to ARES. ARES signed a treaty with an authoritarian alliance in Keve's control, but now UINE is embracing and thankful for foreign regime change and is a democratic alliance--UINE today is not the UINE ARES signed with and it only makes sense to cancel the treaty. It's not ARES's job to rehab UINE or to hold onto a treaty with a government they don't like for the reason of making sure that government succeeds.
[/quote]

Yeah, but the only reason the treaty [u]actually[/u] was cancelled was because it made cuddling up to GOD and CSN easier. If it was as you presented it that'd make sense, but it's slightly different.

You're also forgetting when UINE backed up ARES after their fiasco with SLCB, twice. The first time ARES attacked on an ODP from an alliance they barely knew. When ARES gov failed the membership of ARES, UINE was there to pick up the pieces.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1312425946' post='2771440']
thankful for foreign regime change
[/quote]

There may have been a couple of members of UINE who have said such a thing publicly, but in this regard those couple of members would definitely not speak for the rest of the alliance.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1312427214' post='2771465']
Uh yes, could the MCXA borrow Mykep for say a year?
[/quote]

You can have him forever. His pantslessness is getting weird.

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1312331156' post='2770516']
Why dont you have a embassy with us? are you too good for me now?

Can me and Electric Toast have a war? we had alot of fun last time we did that.
[/quote]

If I wasn't on so many forums right now I'd hop over. :P

Also, I'll spare you the humiliation of losing to Electric Toast and say no. ;)

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1312429060' post='2771487']
If I wasn't on so many forums right now I'd hop over. :P

Also, I'll spare you the humiliation of losing to Electric Toast and say no. ;)
[/quote]
at first i was like "what? no way i could lose" and then i looked at your sig...clearly the Grey Council has gotten to you... :o

[quote]
I should have killed this alliance when I left. Leaving it to you was one of the worst decisions ever. You are literally incapable of anything besides kissing ass, which you do fairly well. What is the last noble thing you guys have done? Cancel on UINE when they needed you most? They just went through a tough time, and a huge government shakeup and you turn tail and leave them out to dry? I used to feel sorry for you guys because I felt that my departure severely hurt ARES chances of survival, now I wish I disbanded ARES when I left. I was going to compare you to Ramirius, but that would bring his name down ever further. I mean ARES fought 8 alliances in Karma, and you guys lasted like 10 days against SLCB. Jtkode you are a terrible leader, and the name of ARES will forever bring about laughter wherever it is mentioned, and it's completely your fault. One of the ten founders is still in ARES, and the other 9 would like to see you burn, congrats on a job well done.

Before I leave this world, I will disband you. I promise you this.

Oh and for the record, we've never spammed a single thread of yours. [/quote]

First off Joe, you did not leave this alliance to me, something that you SHOULD have done, you left the alliance to Barix, a traitor to ARES, like yourself. Canceling on UINE is a very sad decision, I loved Keve like a brother, and always will, UINE gov't now is nothing like it was when I knew them, and I have known them and kept in good contact with them for the last two years on a regular basis. By the way explain your reasoning behind me being a kiss ass, I'd love to show everyone in this thread how stupid you are by debunking your ridiculous statements.

10 alliances in Karma, word Joe, word, you know what, I was going to keep fighting against SLCB, your buddy Barix, who you put in power, not me, after you left the alliance, almost ZId me for voting [size=9]NO[/size] on the peace agreement, the only time I have ever voted nay! and then guess what, because of this I left government of ARES, and do you know what Barix did, he left the alliance, to create another, and then when our other allies in Teen Titans called for our help, no one was there to answer, because of someone who YOU put in charge. And if you call me going to GOD, having a very long Q n A kissing ass, where I took a lot of criticism and hatred on my part on behalf of Barix and what he did in government, and I apologized time and again, because I should have for what happened, your a fool.

If the other 9 of ARES former founders would like to hate me, do it, but I ask you to do it while knowing all of the facts. I came to ARES to help a dying alliance, and I have been loyal to her ever since, and will stay this way.

[quote]I consider it a personal note to pay attention to alliances that I was once part of. As a founder and former member of ARES (I hope you knew that), I've also found it a very sore point of my own to see the alliance I called home become a completely different and unfortunate beast. In the element of hindsight I would have pushed for ARES to disband when I left, because in this state all it's doing is sullying the name of a once noble alliance. [/quote]

With all due respect Bob, its unfortunate to see an alliance you were once apart of something that you envisioned differently, but it is you all who have left, and left others to continue this alliance. The fact of the matter is we are not dying, we are growing better, and we have a solid path politically with strong treaties that we hold dearly. You do not know our alliance yet, and I say you spam our threads, because you don't take the time to honestly get to know us, before you say all this dirty stuff. We are NOT going anywhere, and you can either come chat with me sometime and I can explain to you the process of ARES currently, or you can continue to hate us for no reason, and let people know, on the world stage that you are hating on an alliance for no reason.

[quote]Yeah, but the only reason the treaty actually was cancelled was because it made cuddling up to GOD and CSN easier. If it was as you presented it that'd make sense, but it's slightly different. [/quote]

Oh please, if we wanted to cuddle up to GOD and CSN I would have canceled on UINE much earlier, MUCH earlier, what the hell, I would have even canceled Polar, but NO, I appreciate my allies, and VALUE them, the cancellation on UINE was exactly what I said in the thread, very freaking sad, I love them as an alliance, literally love them, but I can not continue a relationship with an alliance that can prove to be a detriment to our own. There is a certain point that I can stand, and there was no communication with them, as they are a failing alliance, this does not sit well with me, and for this I canceled. I honestly hope however that they will prove to come out of this, and maybe even continue a great friendship with ARES once again.

And I would like to take this time right now, to call out the little pile of week old dog s*** they call JoeStupid. You came back to ARES last month all goody goody with me to try and help rebuild. What you found was an alliance working for itself, and what did you do, you tried to coup me:

[quote]Message Forwarded From Joe Stupid

If you support me for SupCom, I will give you your ARES Union, and I will hold each government member accountable for their activity.[/quote]

And it failed, I knew all along what your plans were and I knew they were against ARES, not for it. You found an alliance strong, you got mad at me because I am ruling this alliance, not you, and it will never be you again. You are a power hungry fool, and when you do not get what you want you get all upset, and then you kiss up right afterward:

[quote]My bad for exploding earlier. a lot of RL s*** is going down, didn't mean to blow up like that.[/quote]

When you call me an idiot Joe, you should look in the Mirror, you have abandoned ARES twice, and I have stayed loyal, and will always promote my allegiance, if you want to make it your goal to disband ARES before you leave this game, then come try it. I will tell you now however, you will not succeed, this is my home, our home, we are here for the long run, unlike the 9 founders, these self proclaimed kings.

[quote name='partymaster' timestamp='1312475324' post='2771847']
If you could pick a theme song, which song would you choose and why?
[/quote]

Heh, you'll have to ask someone else... my music tastes are radically different from my alliance mate's. :)

Edited by Bob Ilyani