Quarterly Question Period

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1312223384' post='2769283']
If MJ goes to war with SF, which side do you expect PB to take?
[/quote]

Honestly, I see the bloc being divided in a SF vs. MJ scenario. You can see the treaties yourself, so I don't have to elaborate on who will go where, but the web is such a !@#$@#$ mess that I think the bloc would end up fighting for both sides (much like SF last war) in that scenario.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1312178061' post='2768960']
I'd say an 8, with 0 being their allies and 10 being Polaris... that's one relationship that's still pretty rocky.
[/quote]

Why do you think we hate little p?

[quote name='d3filed' timestamp='1312225212' post='2769297']
How did it feel when PC rolled you?
[/quote]

It certainly taught us a thing or two about warchests and how paltry our levels really were. A good rolling here and there though breeds some cohesion and I think we'll be better for it.

Nice to see you d3filed - miss having you guys around as Rage Co.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1312229384' post='2769338']
How did it feel when PC had to mega-merge to keep its head above water even though they beat you in a war?
[/quote]

The times, they are a changin'.

[quote name='Deimos27' timestamp='1312229553' post='2769341']
How did it feel to create a public Q&A and get a little trolled all around? Did you expect it? :v:

Which alliance in MJ would you say you are closest to?
[/quote]

All of these Q&A sessions eventually derail into something that they were never intended to be about. Honestly, though, I'd rather get it out of the way now, so that in December when we have our next Quarterly, I can link back to the August Q&A and be done with it.

To answer your second question - I'd say NoR, just because we've been allied to them the longest at this point. I think we've gotten to know the other Mj'ers a heck of a lot better over the months and our joint IRC channels have really helped.

How is Kait going? I've not caught her in ages I hope the Hoo-tuplets are brewing well!!! :)

Also do you think Hoo will ever pull his finger out and launch the Bear Cavalry? (well launch it in a way that goes beyond one person *cough* Hoo *cough* :awesome: )

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1312240512' post='2769455']
how hard was it to cancel on both Polar and RIA after fighting a war for the former and the latter being the one to defend you when no one else did
[/quote]

Being a Polar lover it was hard, as I've stated before the are one of my favorite alliances. Having said that, cancelling on RIA was even harder. They are my favorite alliance no questions asked. So it was really tough for me personally, because RIA were the ones who were always ready to roll for you, no questions asked. Really tough.

Didn't care, he deleted two months later, after he gave out all of his tech. After he stepped down, we barely heard anything from him anyway.

Edited by Joe Stupid

[quote name='Joe Stupid' timestamp='1312241382' post='2769470']
Being a Polar lover it was hard, as I've stated before the are one of my favorite alliances. Having said that, cancelling on RIA was even harder. They are my favorite alliance no questions asked. So it was really tough for me personally, because RIA were the ones who were always ready to roll for you, no questions asked. Really tough.
[/quote]

Being an ex member of RoK from the time of that war I can tell you now my opinion of RIA could not of rose any higher then it did after their support in that war. There were other alliances too that we knew had our back if we needed it and they know who they are and I will not forget their help either even if I have moved onto different pastures now.

Edited by King Wally

I enjoyed it actually. It really brought my casualty count up, showed me I needed a much bigger warchest, and then on top of all of that it got rid of all of our !@#$%* members and the people who have been avoiding our military requirements. So we got rid of about 30 nations.

[quote name='Joe Stupid' timestamp='1312246808' post='2769552']
Easy, return the favor for RIA when they needed it.
[/quote]
we went to bat for you, don't ever forget our friendship, you were are ally then, and we helped you out as much as we could.
edit: I'm not gov, but at the time we held a treaty, and I'm a person who defends anyone I have a treaty with, I wont speak for the rest of the alliance on that subject, it really bothered me you left SF, but I understand your decision after speaking with your members.

Edited by Mogar

[quote name='Adelheidi' timestamp='1312269442' post='2769920']
:wub: Mogar
[/quote]
Honestly Adel, you are by far my favorite RoKer, you've made sure I love your alliance for the rest of the time I exist in the cyberverse.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1312269540' post='2769921']
Honestly Adel, you are by far my favorite RoKer, you've made sure I love your alliance for the rest of the time I exist in the cyberverse.
[/quote]
That's only because you keep resisting my advances... you'll come around, I'm sure.