Quarterly Question Period

[center] [img]http://i53.tinypic.com/2ex67mv.jpg[/img]

[size="6"][color="#00BFFF"]Quarterly Question Period[/color][/size]

A while back, a former Emperor of ours used to run a few of these... It was a good idea then, and it's a good idea now. Ask us any questions, and our gov will work to the best of our ability to answer them. Friends, enemies, anything goes. If anything, the tougher the questions are the more we enjoy answering them.

Fire away.
[/center]

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1312177703' post='2768958']
Why isnt there a LoBTiOPNaA mask on your forums?
[/quote]
Get more active on our forums and you may earn one... ;)

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1312177705' post='2768959']
On a scale of 1-10, how much do you think VE hates you right now?
[/quote]

I'd say an 8, with 0 being their allies and 10 being Polaris... that's one relationship that's still pretty rocky.

[quote name='Melancholy Culkin' timestamp='1312178273' post='2768962']
I raise livestock, what environmental laws or regulations apply to me?
[/quote]
All of them.

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1312178322' post='2768963']
How did it feel beating Poison Clan in the last war? :smug:

tl;dr Sup Raiders
[/quote]
Sup

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1312178118' post='2768961']
What is your Opinion on Mogar related matters?
[/quote]
They seem fine enough to me. RIA are good folk, so you must be too. Though, I must say, I was forced to endure the show in your sig/avatar while [OOC] taking care of a family friends children [/OOC], and I must say it is the most abysmal thing I've seen all year,

[quote name='Melancholy Culkin' timestamp='1312178273' post='2768962']
I raise livestock, what environmental laws or regulations apply to me?
[/quote]
I think you must bring that up with one TrotskysRevenge, aka Moo-Cows. ;)

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1312178322' post='2768963']
Whens Kait being couped?

How did it feel beating Poison Clan in the last war? :smug:

tl;dr Sup Raiders
[/quote]
1) Today, Tomorrow, and Yesterday

2) I think you'd have to be crazy to say that we won that war. Quite frankly, we got our asses handed to us.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1312179711' post='2768984']
Why did you guys steal Kait from Polar to become your Empress in a day instead of just promoting someone else from within the alliance, even if it would be just temporarily? Did your membership make any fuss about it?
[/quote]
o/ tautology

(apologies if i got the spelling wrong)

Alright. Finally woke up. :cracks knuckles:

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1312178687' post='2768969']
Please rank the following blocs/treaties:

PF
XX
DR
PB
DH
SF
CnG
AZTEC

Thanks in advance!
[/quote]
Note: this is my personal opinion... I can't go ahead and rank a group of blocs for 100+ people. But, asking me:

DR
PF
DH
AZTEC
PB
CnG
XX
SF

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1312178796' post='2768970']
Please rank every single alliance you have ever had merge into you.
[/quote]
That'd be one hell of a list... I don't even know half of the alliances that merged into us, tbh. That being said, I'd put Nemesis and Ascended Coalition of Liberty pretty high up there as I'm a former member of both ;)

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1312179383' post='2768980']
Your Motto is: "To Hell and Back, Together." Do you find it ironic you cancelled/lost nearly all of your treaties after this last war?
[/quote]
Actually, not at all. That motto (or at least the standard that it carries) became quite difficult for us, as having 22 MD+ treaties kept putting us into scenarios where we were forced to have our allies fight against one another. The last was was a complete disaster for us, and by starting fresh we can set ourselves up in a way where we can go "To Hell and Back" for our friends and allies.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1312179711' post='2768984']
Why did you guys steal Kait from Polar to become your Empress in a day instead of just promoting someone else from within the alliance, even if it would be just temporarily? Did your membership make any fuss about it?
[/quote]
Well, looking back on the scenario, Kait was a RoK member weeks before the actual change took place. It's not like we imported some Polar viceroy who had never been a part of RoK... Kait was a part of our lifeblood. The membership was fine with it since they knew her skills as a leader and realized that the position we were in made her the ideal candidate for the job.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1312182246' post='2768999']
At the time you guys left SF, how difficult of a decision was it and how split was the alliance on it? Do you guys still consider yourselves very closely aligned with all of SF?
[/quote]
The split was actually very small. We were quick in outlining the issues that led up to our leaving and the vast majority of the membership agreed with us in the end. If anything, the alliance wide sense following our leaving was that it was the right thing to do, but that the memories that we had in SF will last forever. The decision to leave was difficult in retrospect, but given the circumstances at the time, we were confident that the right thing was being done.

We don't consider ourselves very close with SF anymore.

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1312183656' post='2769007']
Where can one go to read the latest issue of 'The Folly'?
[/quote]
The Folly is members-only now. Come home and I'll have an issue at your doorstep ;)

[quote name='Natan' timestamp='1312186551' post='2769014']
Please list, rank and rate all alliances that could fight you 1v1 and beat you.
[/quote]
!@#$, that's a lot of alliances.

Umbrella
Fark
MK
NoR
Valhalla
Non Grata
Asgaard
FAN

That's a start... I might decide to add more when I'm less hungover.

[quote name='welshgazza1992' timestamp='1312196678' post='2769038']
RoK :wub: I don't have anything to add besides that, I'm afraid.
[/quote]
:wub:

[quote name='Farnsworth' timestamp='1312197963' post='2769045']
How do you feel Aqua compares to the Black, Blue, Green, and Orange spheres?
[/quote]
Well (I'm actually still on Black from my Nemesis days) for the most part, Aqua is a nice sphere because it's large enough to find trades in, but small enough that there aren't a million alliances on it like there are on Black.

[quote name='Vladius Dreadfire' timestamp='1312211542' post='2769142']
How long do you think it will take to rebuild Ragnarok to pre-war standards?
[/quote]
It's been more difficult that we thought, to be honest. Our slot usage is still !@#$, and we are setting up some larger alliance wide aid programs to get the tech and cash flowing... it'll be a few more months, at least. The other issue is that our pre-war standards were quite poor and our warchest and such are significantly stricter than they were then... I can guarantee we'll fight better next war than we did last, though that isn't saying much.

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1312179383' post='2768980']
Your Motto is: "To Hell and Back, Together." Do you find it ironic you cancelled/lost nearly all of your treaties after this last war?
[/quote]
nope

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1312182246' post='2768999']
At the time you guys left SF, how difficult of a decision was it and how split was the alliance on it? Do you guys still consider yourselves very closely aligned with all of SF?
[/quote]
pretty difficult but small..and while we are growing apart, i still personally consider to be close with some of their members

[quote name='Farnsworth' timestamp='1312197963' post='2769045']
How do you feel Aqua compares to the Black, Blue, Green, and Orange spheres?
[/quote]
the sky is aqua where i am

[quote name='Vladius Dreadfire' timestamp='1312211542' post='2769142']
How long do you think it will take to rebuild Ragnarok to pre-war standards?
[/quote]
not long, we're in the middle of a revamp process..be on the look out for some super cool changes ;)

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1312220394' post='2769239']
My dad brought me back an I <3 NY t shirt, but I don't actually <3 NY. Is it still okay to wear it?
[/quote]
i'm from new york. so no

Edited by WarLaw