Hey guys look at this a new alliance!!

Kraken

[quote name='hobsy95' timestamp='1312168850' post='2768830']
i have and you only have 1 nation in your AA which means you only have 1 nation which means if your AA is targetted it will only have 1 nation to target which means you will be dead

many people may play for your 1 nation in RL; but in CN you only have the power of 1 nation
[/quote]

I'm announcing my alliance of individuals that have came together under one banner.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Kraken' timestamp='1312177089' post='2768950']
I'm announcing my alliance of individuals that have came together under one banner.
[/quote]

I didn't know it was that complicated to run a nation! Seriously though, I'm just going to assume you're a bored troll. This whole "hurr durr I'm going to make a 1 man alliance to make the OWF angry" joke has been done many times. Come back with something more original. Maybe you can bring that up at your meeting tonight! Brainstorm!

[quote name='Gloin' timestamp='1312179014' post='2768975']
I didn't know it was that complicated to run a nation! Seriously though, I'm just going to assume you're a bored troll. This whole "hurr durr I'm going to make a 1 man alliance to make the OWF angry" joke has been done many times. Come back with something more original. Maybe you can bring that up at your meeting tonight! Brainstorm!
[/quote]

Your assumption is wrong so I guess that makes the rest of your post moot.

Here is a hint: if you had waited until you had secured a protector, didn't insist raiding is illegal (there is no law governing Planet Bob except the right to exist), if you had a Charter and had been at all prepared, you would not have been mocked. You're showing a general lack of understanding of the way this world works and THAT is why everyone thinks you will fail. I doubt anyone actually cares enough to do more than just watch the trainwreck. Also, staying in peace mode forever will damage your collections. So have fun with never growing.

[quote name='Gloin' timestamp='1312180585' post='2768988']
Well I guess that just leaves... You being a failure. Feel better?
[/quote]

To be considered a failure something would have to fail. What failed?

[quote name='Kraken' timestamp='1312159897' post='2768671']
I don't know exactly what he meant by it, but what my statement means is that [b]raiding is illegal against my nation[/b](which it is).
[/quote]
Good luck enforcing that all by yourself :ehm:

[quote name='d3filed' timestamp='1312340853' post='2770690']
You should disband this alliance.
[/quote]
im sure he will once he makes one, currently hes just another NONE in peace mode with a fancy title.

that being said...

[center] [size="5"]Announcement from the Office Of LoBTiOPNaA[/size][/center]
[center][img]http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/6814/failureia7.jpg[/img][/center]

As Official LoBTiOPNaA i hereby banish Kraken to the Land of Nonsense (located 3700 miles of the cost of ChildSoldiersRus) for all eternity for encroaching on our sovereign right to raid you for your tech and land.

[img]http://mssparky.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/seal-of-fail.jpg[/img]
Signed this day August 03 2011
~Systemfailure,[i]LoBTiOPNaA[/i]

[quote name='Kraken' timestamp='1312162256' post='2768729']
Why do people continue to say that I'll be raided when I won't.
[/quote]
Because you're acting like a baby that was dropped and left in NYC

[quote name='Kraken' timestamp='1312177089' post='2768950']
[/quote]
:facepalm: This isn't how it works.

Oh! And um...
[img]http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy103/JSterny/ScreenShot2011-08-07at41017PM-1.png[/img]

[quote name='Krausberg' timestamp='1312748122' post='2774294']
Because you're acting like a baby that was dropped and left in NYC

:facepalm: This isn't how it works.

Oh! And um...
[img]http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy103/JSterny/ScreenShot2011-08-07at41017PM-1.png[/img]
[/quote]

It was a joke, but nice thread bump.

And I don't get the picture. I wanted to rejoin the alliance that I was in previously?

edit: Oh you're Jazzy95. Sup.

Edited by Kraken

[quote name='Kraken' timestamp='1312765814' post='2774506']
It was a joke, but nice thread bump.

And I don't get the picture. I wanted to rejoin the alliance that I was in previously?

edit: Oh you're Jazzy95. Sup.
[/quote]

Please clarify what you're doing here, because you signed up at NG as well.