Hey guys look at this a new alliance!!

Kraken

[quote name='Holy Empire of Halin' timestamp='1312159262' post='2768651']
Get out. Never come back.

Riding High of the Arabian Union or something like that
[/quote]

You're like a voice recording. :D

Again, no. When I accomplish my goals with this alliance then I'll think about it.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1312159484' post='2768657']
You're thinking of TOLWYN. I doubt Kraken has that much epic inside him though.
[/quote]

I don't think so either, he's a legend. Plus me and him/her have different goals so it's incomparable.

[quote name='Kraken' timestamp='1312159566' post='2768662']
I don't think so either, he's a legend. Plus me and him/her have different goals so it's incomparable.
[/quote]
Yeah, but he said raiding was illegal too.

[quote name='Icepick' timestamp='1312159652' post='2768663']
Yeah, but he said raiding was illegal too.
[/quote]

I don't know exactly what he meant by it, but what my statement means is that raiding is illegal against my nation(which it is).

edit: sounds better

Edited by Kraken

[quote name='Holy Empire of Halin' timestamp='1312159262' post='2768651']
Riding High of the Arabian Union or something like that
[/quote]
Halin, you really should know who it is by now. Tut Tut.

Good Luck but I have a feeling GOONS are just waiting to jump at you. Remember that the protectorate is before the DoE.

[quote name='Baltus' timestamp='1312161468' post='2768708']
Halin, you really should know who it is by now. Tut Tut.

Good Luck but I have a feeling GOONS are just waiting to jump at you. Remember that the protectorate is before the DoE.
[/quote]

I changed my mind.

I don't need a protector, a protector needs me. So if you want a major ally by your side within the next 2 months please contact me. Thanks!

[quote name='Salmia' timestamp='1312161961' post='2768721']
Why do people keep posting these announcements without a protector expecting the world out of the kindness of their hearts not to raid them? The world doesn't work that way.
[/quote]
They want to reward us raiders for our outstanding contributions to the community.

[quote name='Salmia' timestamp='1312161961' post='2768721']
Why do people keep posting these announcements without a protector expecting the world out of the kindness of their hearts not to raid them? The world doesn't work that way.
[/quote]

Why do people continue to say that I'll be raided when I won't. It's forbidden.

[quote name='Kraken' timestamp='1312162256' post='2768729']
Why do people continue to say that I'll be raided when I won't. It's forbidden.
[/quote]

Forbidden by who? You have no protector. You have posted no one is protecting you. Unless someone volunteers, then yes, you will be raided. Raiding alliances look specifically for these kind of announcements, that is why you should never announce the existence of an alliance until you have secured protection first.

[quote name='Kraken' timestamp='1312158741' post='2768642']
Me and my Nigerian buddies play with this nation alone. Us Nigerians, have decided to merge under one flag and create an alliance of rulers for our people. I am the speaker.
[/quote]

I highly doubt you're serious, but, if so, you should have your Nigerian buddies setup their own nations and join you on your alliance affiliation. Get together a group of 10+ quality players and prove you're worthy of becoming a reputable alliance's protectorate by proving yourselves relialbe tech sellers. In this way, you can prove you are more than a tech farm to be mercilessly raided - you can gain protection, payment for selling tech and thereby realize efficient growth.

For all the haters, which is pretty much everyone that's posted thus far, I'm doing this on the oh-so-slim chance that this guy could bring some recruits and eventually offer something of value to this dwindling community (or at the very least offer tech to my nation).

Also... What is this I don't even

Edited by Farnsworth

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1312162359' post='2768731']
Ahh, another peace mode warrior.
[/quote]

As of right now, my people prefer peace and harmony rather than death and destruction. This could change as time progresses, though.

[quote name='Salmia' timestamp='1312162392' post='2768734']
Forbidden by who? You have no protector. You have posted no one is protecting you. Unless someone volunteers, then yes, you will be raided. Raiding alliances look specifically for these kind of announcements, that is why you should never announce the existence of an alliance until you have secured protection first.
[/quote]

Again, I will not be raided as it's against the law.

[quote name='Farnsworth' timestamp='1312162550' post='2768739']
I highly doubt you're serious, but, if so, you should have your Nigerian buddies setup their own nations and join you on your alliance affiliation. Get together a group of 10+ quality players and prove you're worthy of becoming a reputable alliance's protectorate by proving yourselves relialbe tech sellers. In this way, you can prove you are worth more than a free tech farm - you can get paid and grow.

For all the haters, which is pretty much everyone that's posted thus far, I'm doing this on the oh-so-slim chance that this guy could bring some recruits and eventually offer something of value to this dwindling community (or at the very least offer tech to my nation).

Also... What is this I don't even
[/quote]

I'll mention this post to them and we'll have a vote tonight. Thanks for the advice.