A thread of mourning, for those who have passed

Innerspeaker

My nation, Aeropolis Sky Nation, was created 5 years ago yesterday (29th of [s]August[/s] July, 2006).

Originally, Aeropolis was the 31,718th nation founded in Cybernations (if I understand the nation id system correctly), but it is now currently the 346th oldest nation in existence. How sad is that?

Let us mourn for all those unworthy nations founded before Aeropolis that did not survive cybernations, and post here if you have any idea of who I am or what minuscule accomplishments I have gathered over the years (hint: there are none). Let us bow our heads for the thousands of Aeropolitan infrastructure blinked away in the fury that is pixel war, and for the high likelihood that Gairyuki, the ruler, will never find the motivation to buy all that infrastructure back and return his glorious nation to her rightful nation strength.

:o I just found out that there isn't even a birthday emoticon. :o

Also, I'd like to thank Polaris for being my home for 2.5 years, and for all the good members who left the NpO and went to MK or elsewhere!

EDIT 1: Allarchonu Akbar!
EDIT 2: It would be really appropriate if this thread was simply ignored and its contents forgotten, much like my cybernation persona.
EDIT 3: [s]I'm a whole month early, which is hilarious.[/s]

Edited by Gairyuki

Superior work old man. Have we waged war yet? If not why not, Strunk and White Rules, no Azaghul weirdness.

Also... keep the hammer down and congratulations.

Edit: Removed excess Man.

Edit Deuce: Added the Edit: notice to above per Strunk and White.

Edited by HalfEmpty

[quote name='Gairyuki' timestamp='1312084212' post='2768023']post here if you have any idea of who I am or what minuscule accomplishments I have gathered over the years (hint: there are none).
[/quote]

Making the faction sigs and running a minecraft server.