The Warriors

lennybronx

[img]http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x461/lennybronx/Warriorsannouncement-4.png[/img]

DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A WARRIOR?

That's the big question. You cannot just simply join the Warriors. You need to have what it takes. The Warriors was founded in late round 10. In subsequent rounds, the Warriors has steadily grown from around 25 members in round 11 to over 60 members in round 14. The Warriors were formed to "do something about it" - it being the apathetic state of TE affairs at the time. The Warriors were to put the War back in TE. And what's more fun than war? WAR is the big word here. It's in our blood. That's what makes us such a high class alliance! The top 10! The battlefield is our temple. It is our church. Through battle, we pray with, and for our enemies every time we war. The battlefield is scared ground for our members and our common ground with our enemies. It is where we chose to willingly dwell, for this is TE, and there is nowhere to hide from battle. The battlefield is where we are ultimately and inevitably judged. It is why we ARE. So i will ask you once again...... Do You Have What It Takes??

[url="http://www.cn-warriors.com"]Join Today![/url]

None of you are invited.

Get off my lawn! Before I beat you with my stick.

/me shakes stick

This has been an announcement from Warriors gov thank you and goodnight.

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1311919968' post='2766767']
None of you are invited.

Get off my lawn! Before I beat you with my stick.

/me shakes stick

This has been an announcement from Warriors gov thank you and goodnight.
[/quote]
lennybronx, we are just a bit bored :) : It's quite a good idea, actually - I might use it myself one day - not that there is much hope to get many recruits that way.
KOwens06, I'm not afraid of you :P