Blocs Stats - Version ?.?

D34th

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1311828414' post='2765937']

[color="#008000"][b]More Nations:[/b][/color] XX(1466)
[color="#FF0000"][b]Less Nations:[/b] [/color]PF(294)
[/quote]
Most and least, also worst

It's unfortunate that you saw the need to group DH and PB together but whatever. Thanks anyway.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lord Gobb' timestamp='1312017132' post='2767590']
Most and least, also worst

It's unfortunate that you saw the need to group DH and PB together but whatever. Thanks anyway.
[/quote]

Fixed, thanks.

I think that MK shouldn't be grouped with PB these days (I know I'm a hypocrite). DH is still tight, but MK is hardly an alliance to be firmly attached to one bloc or another to the point of grouping their stats (except arguably with C&G). You might as well put them with Dos Equis. DoomplexX has gotta break 50 mil somehow, right?

[quote name='Noob Cake' timestamp='1311898798' post='2766497']
Dude, switch the axis. Never put numerical counts on the x-axis.
[/quote]

Unless you're an economist.

D34th these stats are sweet but your froo-froo French comma-as-decimal enrages me. One of the many horrors the Système International has visited upon the world.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1312002632' post='2767477']
I counted every aid being sent by and being sent to the nations/alliances by hand, so yeah. They could (and probably are) a bit off, but not by much. Those should be fairly accurate.

I need a program. :(
[/quote]

So, just to be clear, if one member of NoR sent another member of NoR some aid (this is what I mean by intra-alliance aid), you counted that as two slots instead of one, right?

Mind you, in this secnario, the aid will only show up once in the list, but since it occupies both an incoming and an outgoing slot within the alliance it needs to be counted twice.

Just clarifying.

Edited by Farnsworth

[quote name='Farnsworth' timestamp='1312640965' post='2773501']
So, just to be clear, if one member of NoR sent another member of NoR some aid (this is what I mean by intra-alliance aid), you counted that as two slots instead of one, right?

Mind you, in this secnario, the aid will only show up once in the list, but since it occupies both an incoming and an outgoing slot within the alliance it needs to be counted twice.

Just clarifying.
[/quote]
That's exactly how he did it and why he needed to count by hand at all.

[quote name='Farnsworth' timestamp='1312640965' post='2773501']

Just clarifying.
[/quote]
Yeah, like Locke said, that's why I counted by hand.

[quote name='Gopherbashi' timestamp='1312671830' post='2773800']
I have a super awesome program that can do that. :)
[/quote]

I'll have to find you on IRC sometime. :P

[quote name='Asria' timestamp='1312679247' post='2773896']
Imagine if Sparta was in Doom House...........
[/quote]

You're the second person I have seen wearing a signature that shows DH flags and some Sparta one too? Do you guys have penis envy of us DH'ers or something?

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1312679336' post='2773897']
You're the second person I have seen wearing a signature that shows DH flags and some Sparta one too? Do you guys have penis envy of us DH'ers or something?
[/quote]

Not entirely, But it has the possibility of being an amazing orgy party. And sorry can't discuss future gov plans. You'll just have to wait till 11.11.11 or the next war, whichever one comes first.

[quote name='Asria' timestamp='1312680542' post='2773907']
Not entirely, But it has the possibility of being an amazing orgy party. And sorry can't discuss future gov plans. You'll just have to wait till 11.11.11 or the next war, whichever one comes first.
[/quote]

I'm pretty confident when I say Sparta will never be in DH ;) wishful thinking maybe? Idk. I'm a kill joy, I know.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1312680702' post='2773910']
I'm pretty confident when I say Sparta will never be in DH ;) wishful thinking maybe? Idk. I'm a kill joy, I know.
[/quote]

We'll just have to wait and find out. ^_^

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1312685046' post='2773949']
I think Project Mayham is going to dominate in stats, similar to how The Citadel dominated in stats compared to other blocs of its era.
[/quote]

Except Umbrella is in PB.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1312816740' post='2774856']
So anyway. [url="https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuR-T25B6QjTdHdiRlRUQkM2ck1YZ2p6Y0NXZnlSQWc&hl=en_US#gid=0"]I got bored again.[/url] A few new blocs/spheres added. Didn't do aid slots this time. Blah.
[/quote]

Our harbor dominance is not to be trifled with.

Thanks again for doing this; would it be possible to freeze the alliance name column?