Blocs Stats - Version ?.?

D34th

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1311861291' post='2766145']
No it's not. Doomhouse was my bloody idea, and it was always designed to be strictly a three way treaty, not a bloc.
[/quote]
Meh, you can call it what you want. A treaty encompassing more than two alliances has historically been called a bloc. The treaty read [b]exactly[/b] like any other bloc as well, minus maybe an admission clause but even those are largely unnecessary. I remember when Duckroll came out, they claimed it wasn't a bloc either. They have some argument there just based off how the treaty is written. But I'm sure they'd even tell you that in practical terms, it could be considered a bloc. Don't get too upset, you can call it whatever you want if it's your brainchild. I just call them like I see them.

Edited by Captain Flinders

There we go, all the "DH isn't a bloc!" again...

[quote name='Baltus' timestamp='1311862920' post='2766167']
Interesting. Could anyone add AZTEC?

I also never got why people tie MK in with PB. They have [b]nearly[/b] the same number of treaties with CnG. (ODN, TLR) v. (Umb, GOONS, FOK)
[/quote]

The key word here is nearly, also you seems(or want) to forgot that the others two members of DH are in PB as well.

Well I was doing these for fun for my own alliance before, so, might as well [url="https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuR-T25B6QjTdERFT0djS05Cc1REeS1JdlNjMGs0ZlE&hl=en_US#gid=0"]post them here.[/url]

Aid slot stuff was done by hand, so could be off by a bit; they were from the 16th to the 26th. And I was much too lazy to do them for PF. :P

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1311879940' post='2766315']
Well I was doing these for fun for my own alliance before, so, might as well [url="https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuR-T25B6QjTdERFT0djS05Cc1REeS1JdlNjMGs0ZlE&hl=en_US#gid=0"]post them here.[/url]

Aid slot stuff was done by hand, so could be off by a bit; they were from the 16th to the 26th. And I was much too lazy to do them for PF. :P
[/quote]

:blink: I only wonder how much time you spent doing this one.

[/quote]

Holy $%&@ Nueva Vida.

You're worse than you have ever been.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1311828518' post='2765938']
SF and MJ are much weaker than I had imagined.
[/quote]
Yeah, we are. But then again, Mjolnir has 5 member alliances, 2 of which are 50ish members (DT and Asg). SF only has 4 member alliances.

[/quote]

Do them for us or die ^_^

[/quote]

Nice work. I ran BN's aid slots from our grid a couple days ago, and came up with (I believe) 56.2% for the main AA, ~67% including the Academy, but I'm too lazy and/or incompetent to do it manually to confirm.

Looks like SF & XX need to work on acquiring some WRCs - according to these stats, their WRC totals are at 19% and 21%, respectively.

While those of us in Mj need to get busy acquiring some tech. :/

Look at you, Umbrella, and your smecksie tech/infra ratio, the envy of Bob.

Thanks for posting these stats. Reveals some info some/most of us would otherwise miss.

Edit: @Gibsonator: Did you factor in intra-alliance aid for all those alliances? I'm assuming not. If not, then the percentages across the board would be a bit higher... unless I'm sleep deprived and not thinking clearly.

In other related news, nice to see Mj with such a high percentage on aid slot usage! Yes, self-promoting, blah blah blah...

Edited by Farnsworth

[quote name='Farnsworth' timestamp='1312001679' post='2767473']
Edit: @Gibsonator: Did you factor in intra-alliance aid for all those alliances? I'm assuming not. If not, then the percentages across the board would be a bit higher... unless I'm sleep deprived and not thinking clearly.
[/quote]
I counted every aid being sent by and being sent to the nations/alliances by hand, so yeah. They could (and probably are) a bit off, but not by much. Those should be fairly accurate.

I need a program. :(

Edited by Gibsonator21

[quote name='KagetheSecond' timestamp='1312004745' post='2767497']
What was the nuke capacity formula you used? Was it the number of nuke capable nations*25 or total alliance nations*25?
[/quote]
I'm guessing (Manhattan Projects x 20) + (HNMS x 5).

Also, good work on all those stats folks. I'm a numbers guy and like seeing this kind of stuff. Thanks.

Edited by CzarBomba

[quote name='CzarBomba' timestamp='1312005762' post='2767514']
I'm guessing (Manhattan Projects x 20) + (HNMS x 5).

Also, good work on all those stats folks. I'm a numbers guy and like seeing this kind of stuff. Thanks.
[/quote]
Yeah, that's the one.

And me too haha. Friggin' numbers. I suck at math, but I can't get enough of 'em. :P