The End of an Era

Raken

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

During my time here, Umbrella has been on the other side of the political fence and Roq personified Umbrella in my mind. As such, I did not have much cause to like him. But there is no denying that I greatly respected both him and Umbrella. He was a true giant among lesser men. You were lucky to benefit from his leadership for so long, Umbrella. I sincerely regret his passing and wish him the best in his extra-dimensional travels away from this world. The world will be diminished in his passing, but I hope that the inspiration of his past presence will guide your leadership in the future.

*bows his head in respect.

Obviously I never got to know him but I did check out his nation and it was a great nation, wish he would have at least kept it alive.

No doubt he will be missed and not only by his friends but by the entire planet as quality rulers are few and far between.

Good luck to him where ever he is and good luck to Umbrella coping with the loss of such a valued member.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1311784013' post='2765317']
Very close

Row Quen ten.
[/quote]
And here I was thinking Row-kwen-Sn.

[size="1"]For those who don't get the joke, look up [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tin"]stannum[/url].[/size]

With Roquentin, it was always a pleasure to work with him back when we were allied. I'm sad to hear his nation is no more.

RIP Roquentin, although if you ever reincarnate back into this world in another form, hit me up and I'll gladly send you some rebuild aid.