A Sad Cancellation

[center][img]http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/1843/aresflagx.jpg[/img]

I can tell you that this is an extremely sad day for our alliance today. The entire time I have spent here at ARES there was one ally that I have always been able to go to, to talk to, and to consider a brother in arms. This is what we wanted and needed through wars and rough times. This alliance that I am talking about right now is UINE, and it makes me sad that it is time for ARES to move on and leave the Valor accords. It is hard to continue a great friendship with limited communications, and a very low level of trust after their current war, we just aren't how we were. It was let alone extremely hard to see Keve go out of CN in such a way that he did, but it is even harder keeping a treaty when I know it is time to move on.

With this statement, in 72 hours, any treaty held by UINE/ARES are considered Null.

[quote]Article IX: Expulsion and Termination

- Any member of these accords may be forcibly removed by a majority vote of all the current signatories of the accords. Additionally any member who refuses to honour articles II and III of this treaty will no longer be considered a member of this pact. Any member of these accords may choose to leave at any time provided that he informs the other parties at least 72 hours in advance. [/quote]

UINE have been informed privately about this cancellation.[/center]

Jtkode of Desconfulie
Supreme Commander of the Ascended Republic of Elite States

Edited by Jtkode

[quote]With this statement, in 74 hours, any treaty held by UINE/ARES are considered Null. [/quote]

that sentence made me have to reread the OP to make sure i didnt miss any merge talk

...anyways, always sad to see 2 alliances moving apart

[quote name='Buzz Lightyear' timestamp='1311737390' post='2764713']
not gonna lie. i forgot ares was still around
[/quote]

I knew they were still around cuz they had a DoW in the last war, but it shocks me they actually had the activity to cancel on someone.

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1311742613' post='2764776']
There are some good folks over at ARES, good luck I'm sure this was the right move.
[/quote]

I can name 2. And they probably aren't even in government anymore. You got what you wished for Jtkode. Congrats.