Question

Zoot Zoot

Im moving to London on the 5th of September to University and I wish to carry on playing Cybernations, however, I have no idea what so ever if anybody else plays CN at the University.

Im going to hazard a guess that the Uni will have the same IP address for all of its internet, which begs the question, will I get deleted if I continue to play CN at University.

If you have a cellphone with data connection, you can play CN from it (make sure you're connecting to the mobile NT and not wireless).

I don't know how 3G availability looks like where you live, but you could look into 3G mobile modems with prepaid cards. It's great if you travel with laptop anyway, and CN is very light so it won't take up a lot of bandwidth.

[quote name='Zoot Zoot' timestamp='1312205612' post='2769082']
That just sounds like a real ballache lol. My mobile is 3G capable, but the uni has free wifi, well if you have the password obviously and the signal is terribad for 3g in the house.
[/quote]

I think I have seen this discussion before and iirc you would be fine as long you're not aiding/trading. Although you might want to wait on a mod to answer to be sure.

• 2 weeks later...