I'm bringing sexy back

All you people making protection announcements ITT really should post flags with them. Otherwise they're not official dontchyaknow? ;)

Welcome back, good luck with round 2.

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1311595951' post='2763353']
All you people making protection announcements ITT really should post flags with them. Otherwise they're not official dontchyaknow? ;)

[/quote]

Flag was posted when they first came into being, FEAR is simply stating that our treaty with them never expired and we are still protecting the AA.

tl;dr No Raid.

[quote name='ShouAS' timestamp='1311602759' post='2763384']
[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1311595951' post='2763353']

[/quote]
Flag was posted when they first came into being, FEAR is simply stating that our treaty with them never expired and we are still protecting the AA.

tl;dr No Raid.
[/quote]

Well, in a way NEW helps us protect our protectorates, so we dont need flags.

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1311588638' post='2763323']
So, what's so different that is going to make this attempt successful?
[/quote]

to quote a great female vocalist in my country, "my give a damn is busted" You can measure success in any way you want too, or you can simply enjoy the things that make you happy and the people you want to be around. If we are successful great, if not who cares.

[quote name='R3nowned' timestamp='1311574138' post='2763250']
Ooo welcome back! Does this mean we can reactivate our treaty?

Edit: Yeah, it would be a bad idea to raid OXIII ^_^
[/quote]

:D Sounds good to me.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1311644908' post='2763731']
Just what we need... the reformation of a failed micro that just recently disbanded. It is important to have your own little thing, so you can have a cool title and feel special I guess.

Inb4 Amazon protects them?
[/quote]

Indeed my good sir, it beats the alternative though, getting together with 3 of my friends and merging the shells of our once great alliances alliance into each other so people will still talk about us, but we both do what makes us happy, so drop by #XIII and I'll buy you a beer :smug:

Edited by Muddog

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1311647034' post='2763756']
Indeed my good sir, it beats the alternative though, getting together with 3 of my friends and merging the shells of our once great alliances alliance into each other so people will still talk about us, but we both do what makes us happy, so drop by #XIII and I'll buy you a beer :smug:
[/quote]

Fortunately, I don't drink. Which probably explains why I so easily see the uselessness of the 100+ micros that exist on this planet.

Edited by Rush Sykes

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1311647511' post='2763762']
Fortunately, I don't drink. Which probably explains why I so easily see the uselessness of the 100+ micros that exist on this planet.
[/quote]

Disband your own alliance and they won't be micros for long. Its easy to say someone else should disband to fix a problem, but when its your own puts a new spin on it no?

Edited by Muddog

Welcome back Flag With Balls alliance!

[quote name='HalpImBeingOppressed' timestamp='1311639971' post='2763681']
Has anyone ever mentioned that your flag has balls?
[/quote]

Now that you point it out, it DOES look like their flag has blue balls...

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1311624028' post='2763550']
to quote a great female vocalist in my country, "my give a damn is busted" You can measure success in any way you want too, or you can simply enjoy the things that make you happy and the people you want to be around. If we are successful great, if not who cares.
[/quote]

I didn't even offer a measure of success. I didn't give you a scale to measure your success: no number of members, no NS to achieve, no position in the world... Nothing. Is merely existing a great success for you?

Don't put words in my mouth. I'm merely asking what is so different from the alliance that disbanded a few weeks ago. If that's too much to grasp, I think I found my answer.

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1311647034' post='2763756']
[/quote]

+1 - Muddog
0 - Rush Sykes

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1311669392' post='2764024']
I didn't even offer a measure of success. I didn't give you a scale to measure your success: no number of members, no NS to achieve, no position in the world... Nothing. Is merely existing a great success for you?

Don't put words in my mouth. I'm merely asking what is so different from the alliance that disbanded a few weeks ago. If that's too much to grasp, I think I found my answer.
[/quote]

We found that being together was better than being apart even if it meant we would have to face set backs, but our first disbandment was due to a communication error.

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1311704619' post='2764303']
We found that being together was better than being apart even if it meant we would have to face set backs, but our first disbandment was due to a communication error.
[/quote]
That's one hell of a communication error.